"I will redeem myself, I have to" MV7 Appreciation Post

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Can't lie still have mixed feelings about dude, but can't deny the change I've seen from him on & off the football field.  I'm glad he's living up to the potential he's always had, rooting for them to get far in the playoffs.

i had mixed feelings.. but listening to dude during interviews, he sounds genuinely remorseful for his actions and wants to take full advantage of his second chance

i know it doesn't excuse anything that he did or was involved with.. but i can understand how being young, stupid and pampered could lead to some dumb mistakes

pimp.gif

Great to see him playing so well. Wish nothing but the best for him.

On a side note... Eagles please send Kevin Kolb to the Vikings
grin.gif

pimp.gif

Great to see him playing so well. Wish nothing but the best for him.

On a side note... Eagles please send Kevin Kolb to the Vikings
grin.gif

This dude more than paid his debt to society. He was crucified beyond justification and I am happy to see him succeed on and off the field.

This dude more than paid his debt to society. He was crucified beyond justification and I am happy to see him succeed on and off the field.

Can't lie still have mixed feelings about dude, but can't deny the change I've seen from him on & off the football field.  I'm glad he's living up to the potential he's always had, rooting for them to get far in the playoffs.

Mixed feelings why? I am sure you have forgiven people closer to you for PERSONALLY doing things TO YOU, but you have mixed feelings about the dude for what he did?

Mixed feelings why? I am sure you have forgiven people closer to you for PERSONALLY doing things TO YOU, but you have mixed feelings about the dude for what he did?

i'm tippin the hat
pimp.gif

i've always got a
pimp.gif
for people who learn from their mistakes and turn their lives around, especially influential blacks who have gotten caught up in something they shouldn't have.

i'm tippin the hat
pimp.gif

i've always got a
pimp.gif
for people who learn from their mistakes and turn their lives around, especially influential blacks who have gotten caught up in something they shouldn't have.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

He has a point.

anyway its damn good to see Mike doing what he's meant to
pimp.gif
  I wish the Bears had taken a chance on him
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

He has a point.

anyway its damn good to see Mike doing what he's meant to
pimp.gif
  I wish the Bears had taken a chance on him
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Like I've been saying since the beginning of football season this year.............."Just give a black man a chance"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

vince-young-hurt.jpg

this man has to go to prison ASAP!!

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Like I've been saying since the beginning of football season this year.............."Just give a black man a chance"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

vince-young-hurt.jpg

this man has to go to prison ASAP!!

Back
Top Bottom