I would simp vol. Kate Upton

Only 19 too, right? She's a bad !+@%%!
pimp.gif

PO

Originally Posted by Furrell

laugh.gif
Provide input? That's what you call that? I'm done with you. You're a clown who needs to get out more.
Oooo, guys, Furrell the wannabee internet bully called me a clown. BURN! 
laugh.gif
 I am a clown, yet you are the weirdo acting like an angry psychopath in reply to my harmless post. You need to get your head checked. Relax. It's not that serious.

Damn. Everybody keeps repeating "no mass, pass" and %%@+. She has that cute little white girl butt. I approve whole-heartedly
pimp.gif

Damn. Everybody keeps repeating "no mass, pass" and %%@+. She has that cute little white girl butt. I approve whole-heartedly
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Provide input? That's what you call that? I'm done with you. You're a clown who needs to get out more.
laugh.gif
 I am a clown, yet you are the weirdo acting like an angry psychopath in reply to my harmless post. You need to get your head checked. Relax. It's not that serious.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

exactly .. admittedly i can get close, but no cigar, just being honest

and appreciating a chick is not a problem but getting upset over it is lame

like how you gonna say somebody on NT dont have a better chick and 9 times out

of 10 the dude that saying that is single 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i'm SINGLE ...because i don't settle for bum a-- chicks...

and i'm not upset, it's just disturbing how some dudes and females let BLATANT 
hate roll off of their tongue...

i don't think anyone is getting upset, it's more like correcting the flawed ways
in some of these people.
but how is a dude hating on a broad because he said that she is average
and you cant correct anybodies opinion they still going to have the same opinion about that chick

some of you cats just need to take your white body armor off and keep your horse in the stable 

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

exactly .. admittedly i can get close, but no cigar, just being honest

and appreciating a chick is not a problem but getting upset over it is lame

like how you gonna say somebody on NT dont have a better chick and 9 times out

of 10 the dude that saying that is single 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i'm SINGLE ...because i don't settle for bum a-- chicks...

and i'm not upset, it's just disturbing how some dudes and females let BLATANT 
hate roll off of their tongue...

i don't think anyone is getting upset, it's more like correcting the flawed ways
in some of these people.
but how is a dude hating on a broad because he said that she is average
and you cant correct anybodies opinion they still going to have the same opinion about that chick

some of you cats just need to take your white body armor off and keep your horse in the stable 

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Says the person who's personal life resembles the Sahara. Hit up Craigslist Casual Encouters and get you some. You need it.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Says the person who's personal life resembles the Sahara. Hit up Craigslist Casual Encouters and get you some. You need it.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

laugh.gif

LOL at the edit 

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

laugh.gif

LOL at the edit 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*Cue Jordan dunk contest reaction gif
That ether 
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*Cue Jordan dunk contest reaction gif
That ether 
sick.gif

laugh.gif
 If you are talking about me choosing to abstain until I am in a serious relationship, no thanks, I am fine as I am now. Who are YOU to judge me for that choice?

You seriously need to re-evaluate your priorities if that post of mine made you go on a rampage. Go see a doctor. Keep going. You are doing a good job yourself showing your lack of maturity, stupidity, and extremely low levels of intelligence. 
smile.gif

laugh.gif
 If you are talking about me choosing to abstain until I am in a serious relationship, no thanks, I am fine as I am now. Who are YOU to judge me for that choice?

You seriously need to re-evaluate your priorities if that post of mine made you go on a rampage. Go see a doctor. Keep going. You are doing a good job yourself showing your lack of maturity, stupidity, and extremely low levels of intelligence. 
smile.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
jrpuzs.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
jrpuzs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom