I would simp vol. Kate Upton

she is real badd
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Here we @#$@$@ go again
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
I don't like pulling the race card but I swear if you go into ANY thread about a white woman there are always commnets like "easy pass" "average" "I'm surrounded by girls like this 24/7", while you have millions of butterfaces in the black/latina thread being given "
pimp.gif
" just because they have mass. From what I've seen, according to NT Scarlett Johansson, Brooklyn Decker, Mila Kunis, Emma Stone, Hayden Panetierre, Minka Kelly, and Kate Upton are all "Average white girls"
laugh.gif

For real... if these are all "average white girls", then who are the dime white girls? I'd like to know who they are, because that would be impossible.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Here we @#$@$@ go again
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
I don't like pulling the race card but I swear if you go into ANY thread about a white woman there are always commnets like "easy pass" "average" "I'm surrounded by girls like this 24/7", while you have millions of butterfaces in the black/latina thread being given "
pimp.gif
" just because they have mass. From what I've seen, according to NT Scarlett Johansson, Brooklyn Decker, Mila Kunis, Emma Stone, Hayden Panetierre, Minka Kelly, and Kate Upton are all "Average white girls"
laugh.gif

For real... if these are all "average white girls", then who are the dime white girls? I'd like to know who they are, because that would be impossible.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I remember I used to talk to you on here and N.T.K.L. at times. People would call you a lame and a douche and I never knew why. I always thought you were a nice dude. Guess now I see why.

What's N.T.K.L.?
nerd.gif

edit: didn't know it was censored

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Noskey

Rell why you hate everyone?
laugh.gif

#$## was unprovoked too, I'm baffled.
laugh.gif
I'm trying to figure this out too. I mean I sometimes get annoyed by Hazel's overwrought dissection of the female physique but damn. 

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I'm trying to figure this out too. I mean I sometimes get annoyed by Hazel's overwrought dissection of the female physique but damn. 

I remember I used to talk to you on here and N.T.K.L. at times. People would call you a lame and a douche and I never knew why. I always thought you were a nice dude. Guess now I see why.

What's N.T.K.L.?
nerd.gif

edit: didn't know it was censored

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

He is not the only one. I see it done to a few NT girls. My response was just like others and yours, yet he picks on mine and goes on a rampage. 

Those dudes on here try to roast the nice girls NT for no reason at all. They have psychological issues and inferiority complexes, maybe were bullied all their lives. So what do they do? Ooo, I want to be cool. Let me roast and be a cyber bully to validate my existence. Lames.

The others lames are the ones in these threads that give them "e-props" to feed the egos of these posters when these roasts are not even good at all. It's like they feed off of it for their own entertainment for not having any real excitement in their lives or something. 
laugh.gif
 Weird.    

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

He is not the only one. I see it done to a few NT girls. My response was just like others and yours, yet he picks on mine and goes on a rampage. 

Those dudes on here try to roast the nice girls NT for no reason at all. They have psychological issues and inferiority complexes, maybe were bullied all their lives. So what do they do? Ooo, I want to be cool. Let me roast and be a cyber bully to validate my existence. Lames.

The others lames are the ones in these threads that give them "e-props" to feed the egos of these posters when these roasts are not even good at all. It's like they feed off of it for their own entertainment for not having any real excitement in their lives or something. 
laugh.gif
 Weird.    

The hell is going on in here? 
roll.gif

We can't come together peacefully to appreciate fine women without unnecessary drama anymore?

The hell is going on in here? 
roll.gif

We can't come together peacefully to appreciate fine women without unnecessary drama anymore?

Originally Posted by HankMoody

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Sorry guys!I just tend to be very analytical in my replies with everything. At least I am not as bad as Method Man.
laugh.gif

Carry on to get on topic. Sorry for any derailment. I should not have given his trolling any attention and just kept it moving. He obviously feeds off of it and that's what he wanted.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Sorry guys!I just tend to be very analytical in my replies with everything. At least I am not as bad as Method Man.
laugh.gif

Carry on to get on topic. Sorry for any derailment. I should not have given his trolling any attention and just kept it moving. He obviously feeds off of it and that's what he wanted.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Oooo, guys, Furrell the wannabee internet bully called me a clown. BURN! 
laugh.gif
 I am a clown, yet you are the weirdo acting like an angry psychopath in reply to my harmless post. You need to get your head checked. Relax. It's not that serious.
Says the person who's personal life resembles the Sahara. Hit up Craigslist Casual Encouters and get you some. You need it.
jrpuzs.jpg
eoijhisdpokgopaektopdktopwktew

Originally Posted by Furrell

Oooo, guys, Furrell the wannabee internet bully called me a clown. BURN! 
laugh.gif
 I am a clown, yet you are the weirdo acting like an angry psychopath in reply to my harmless post. You need to get your head checked. Relax. It's not that serious.
Says the person who's personal life resembles the Sahara. Hit up Craigslist Casual Encouters and get you some. You need it.
jrpuzs.jpg
eoijhisdpokgopaektopdktopwktew

These type of threads run the same course every single time
30t6p3b.gif

Female gets posted, receives a favorable reaction in the beginning and everything is cool. Then once someone states a reason for not liking the female as much the "You're a virgin/where's your girlfriend?/are you gay?/you like fat girls" tirade begins.

Everyone has their own personal preference, but some of you cats get mad at dudes for saying they'd "pass" on a broad as if they were referencing your own wife.

These type of threads run the same course every single time
30t6p3b.gif

Female gets posted, receives a favorable reaction in the beginning and everything is cool. Then once someone states a reason for not liking the female as much the "You're a virgin/where's your girlfriend?/are you gay?/you like fat girls" tirade begins.

Everyone has their own personal preference, but some of you cats get mad at dudes for saying they'd "pass" on a broad as if they were referencing your own wife.

Ok, before we get on topic.

Can someone please explain to me how that Sahara diss he made is a good roast?
laugh.gif
I do not get it all. I had to read it like 7 times to see what the hell some of you were eveing oooing and gif'ing about. I would think it would be a diss for a guy since men tend to be seen as the ones who are predators and needing to getting some exudes their manliness, but not for women who don't put out. *shrug*

laugh.gif
I do not get it all. I had to read it like 7 times to see what the hell some of you were eveing oooing and gif'ing about. I would think it would be a diss for a guy since men tend to be seen as the ones who are predators and needing to getting some exudes their manliness, but not for women who don't put out. *shrug*

laugh.gif
He compared your social life to a massive, utterly dry desert wasteland

laugh.gif
He compared your social life to a massive, utterly dry desert wasteland

Back
Top Bottom