I would simp vol. Kate Upton

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

You guys stay roasting female NTers and act all sad that they bounce after a few months
laugh.gif
Oh trust me, after 3 years being on NT, I am used to it.

I never do anything to these dudes, yet some of them like Rell get their panties in a twist after harmless posts of mine. 

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

You guys stay roasting female NTers and act all sad that they bounce after a few months
laugh.gif
Oh trust me, after 3 years being on NT, I am used to it.

I never do anything to these dudes, yet some of them like Rell get their panties in a twist after harmless posts of mine. 

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by Furrell

Says the person who's personal life resembles the Sahara. Hit up Craigslist Casual Encouters and get you some. You need it.
laugh.gif
 If you are talking about me choosing to abstain until I am in a serious relationship, no thanks, I am fine as I am now. Who are YOU to judge me for that choice?

You seriously need to re-evaluate your priorities if that post of mine made you go on a rampage. Go see a doctor. Keep going. You are doing a good job yourself showing your lack of maturity, stupidity, and extremely low levels of intelligence. 
smile.gif

Right because I need to be mature, smart and intelligent in a thread about Kate Upton.

There's different forms of beauty and we don't have to like all of them if we don't want to.

This.

Says the person who's personal life resembles the Sahara. Hit up Craigslist Casual Encouters and get you some. You need it.
laugh.gif
 If you are talking about me choosing to abstain until I am in a serious relationship, no thanks, I am fine as I am now. Who are YOU to judge me for that choice?

You seriously need to re-evaluate your priorities if that post of mine made you go on a rampage. Go see a doctor. Keep going. You are doing a good job yourself showing your lack of maturity, stupidity, and extremely low levels of intelligence. 
smile.gif

Right because I need to be mature, smart and intelligent in a thread about Kate Upton.

There's different forms of beauty and we don't have to like all of them if we don't want to.

This.

Any guy that is truly into large backsides is never going to rate chicks like Kate Upton as high as some of you think she is.

A dude that thinks Tahiry is a dime, will probably give Kate a 7.5

Any guy that is truly into large backsides is never going to rate chicks like Kate Upton as high as some of you think she is.

A dude that thinks Tahiry is a dime, will probably give Kate a 7.5

More like at the way you tried to come at me to get e props. Oh look, you got some guys on here who posted gifs and e-props to your reply for being a wannabee bully "roasting a girl on NT. Did that make your day and validate your being for your existence like you want it to? .
happy.gif

I remember I used to talk to you on here and N.T.K.L. at times. People would call you a lame and a douche and I never knew why. I always thought you were a nice dude. Guess now I see why.

More like at the way you tried to come at me to get e props. Oh look, you got some guys on here who posted gifs and e-props to your reply for being a wannabee bully "roasting a girl on NT. Did that make your day and validate your being for your existence like you want it to? .
happy.gif

I remember I used to talk to you on here and N.T.K.L. at times. People would call you a lame and a douche and I never knew why. I always thought you were a nice dude. Guess now I see why.

happy.gif

Awwwww...... Rell look, she's not upset........she's just disappointed in you.
laugh.gif

happy.gif

Awwwww...... Rell look, she's not upset........she's just disappointed in you.
laugh.gif

happy.gif

79154_Knicks_Wizards_Basketball.jpg

happy.gif

79154_Knicks_Wizards_Basketball.jpg

Back
Top Bottom