Ideas for next Norcal NT SUMMIT...

I'm down for a NT summit.
happy.gif

i like the dave and busters idea personally...would be nice to have a get together outside the city for a change...

if all else fails, we can always fall back on good ol power exchange
pimp.gif

how big of a turnout would the DNB meet be though? I know alot of NT'ers are under 21 and you would need someone that is what, 25 or 30 to go in with them?

how big would the turnout be? well some people on the first page liked DNB, a couple on the second page, and there were others who said they are in the sanjose area...plus tuna scented fitteds aint a good look for me..
laugh.gif

when i think back, the people who have gone to the strip club meet ups have been 21...so it doesnt seem like that much of a stretch to me...

just my 2 cents...as usual im down for whatever...its your call...

Originally Posted by sfgr415

how big of a turnout would the DNB meet be though? I know alot of NT'ers are under 21 and you would need someone that is what, 25 or 30 to go in with them?

I think the adult/chaperone has to be 30. They can bring about 5-6. Though D&B would be more convienant for folks in the South Bay (myself included),would people commute to Milpitas?

Im down for DNB. +$+!, I am down for DNB, a BBQ, and the titty bar. But DNB would be the first summit.

This is how it should be.

Basketball at Cisco Systems Courts, after Basketball D&B for the 21 and up. If anyone that is 30 year old can get a couple youngsters in then that'sever better.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Basketball at Cisco Systems Courts, after Basketball D&B for the 21 and up. If anyone that is 30 year old can get a couple youngsters in then that's ever better.

I'd be down with that idea. Though I wonder how they'd react seeing a bunch of random folks playing basketball on their courts. I know there'sa youth center or some place in Milpitas that has an open gym for a $2 fee or something, but I forgot where exactly.

Basketball at Cisco Systems Courts, after Basketball D&B for the 21 and up. If anyone that is 30 year old can get a couple youngsters in then that's ever better.

Dave and Busters sounds good eff the strip club (waste of $). If we play ball... I want Jacob and Jae Oh En on my team.

That sounds good to me. Even though I haven't played ball in a few years, cause of my knee surgeries but hey I'll give it a shot....

I'd just like to say this...

First, if you must wear your 'heat' to the next BBQ, please bring an extra pair of beaters so you can play football or basketball too...

We would have won last time if i had all-pro offensive lineman BROCCOLI on my teams... shessh. lol.

And second, say no to stripper dust.

if we do go to a strip club make sure its on a thursday

Fridays & Saturdays are wack because its going to busy

Thursdays is a good bet & if your 17 dont worry Crazy Horse Doesnt ID

well for me that is & im 17 btw

that seems good
and just a random q, i've never been to D&B but why is it 21+? isn't is just an arcade basically?

We would have won last time if i had all-pro offensive lineman BROCCOLI on my teams... shessh. lol.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
To tell you the truth I didn't even think were going to end up playing. I'll make sure I have some this time...

Originally Posted by oh come on 120

I'd just like to say this...

First, if you must wear your 'heat' to the next BBQ, please bring an extra pair of beaters so you can play football or basketball too...

And second, say no to stripper dust.

Would have doesn't cut it.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

OK... So it seems like DNB is a go. March doesn't seem to work for some of us, but there will of course be an official thread with all the info. I amthinking sometime in April. Then, we can do a BBQ in the summer and maybe, just maybe, we can hit up Crazy Horse some time.

you need someone that works at Cisco to play there, they need their ID, i used to player their every weekend, i can probably ask for his ID or something ifyou guys wanna do that

But its not ballin weather

Originally Posted by acidicality

that seems good
and just a random q, i've never been to D&B but why is it 21+? isn't is just an arcade basically?

They serve alcohol.

Back
Top Bottom