Originally Posted by blaxoid

Whats wrong with Valentines Day??

Spoil GF & Make her happy? Check
99.9% chance of a 'reward'? Check

Looks good to me
laugh.gif
it aint no reward i can get it without paying any other day

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

She's a Hip-Hop Head just like me, so all she wanted was to go see Talib Kweli in B-More on the 13th... And then spend the whole day together on the 14th.

i think that's pretty much all I would ask for...simple and sweet...time together.

a good argument at 11pm feb 13, you get the good old response "i dont want nothing from you" lol, this saves you a lot of money
roll.gif

nah im just kidding ill probly cook her favorite food and get the tub ready with some rose petals leading to it
mad.gif
i hate this musshy love bs im to G for it but o well its only for one day
laugh.gif

i scored major brownie points one year by stealing some roses from a neighbors garden, putting the petals on the floor leading to my room/bed, had some candlesi picked up for like $3 a piece around the bed, some cheap lotion and just gave my girl a massage. they appreciate the romanticness and thought, and it leadsto guaranteed action.

this year though my girls been cool as hell, she wants to watch the dunk contest at a sports bar
pimp.gif

This is my plan:

- Have a boutique of her favorite roses delivered to her at home. (I will also send her flowers to her school on the 13th)
- Personalized M & M's with our favorite sayings.
- Catch something to eat at a nice restaurant.
- Wear her favorite Shirt/Jeans/Shoes.
- Chocolate covered Strawberries.
- Last but not least, a card.

Flowers and dinner friday. Saturday we are going out with all our friends to a club so the single heads are not alone.

Originally Posted by Montay

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

any of you guys ever write poems? i know girls love that stuff but i can't write poems for %#%%
whats so funny
Dont worry about these fools bro, most of them salty either cuz they aint got a girl or cuz they wanna act all cool for NT
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Heres what I did one year for my girls Birthday. Got her a teddy bear, a thong that I placed on the bear so he was holding it, and a card saying "wearthis for me later"

Here's another idea for you true love birds.

Buy your girl 11 red roses, and 1 fake 1. In a letter (or with your own words) tell her that your love for her will end when ALL the roses die. Obviously 1will never die. She'll go nuts.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Buy your girl 11 red roses, and 1 fake 1. In a letter (or with your own words) tell her that your love for her will end when ALL the roses die. Obviously 1 will never die. She'll go nuts.
Dude, your a genius man.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Buy your girl 11 red roses, and 1 fake 1. In a letter (or with your own words) tell her that your love for her will end when ALL the roses die. Obviously 1 will never die. She'll go nuts.
Dude, your a genius man.
Bro, I'm gonna do that this V-Day, and I bet it's gonna work.

All you guys should do it. Guaranteed buns.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
valentines is sucha worthless holiday, we spend so much $$$ on our girls, wait for insane lines at restaurants, everything is inflated 100%

but this is our third valentines, i got her 1 karat diamond earrings, im gonna get those ferrar rocha (the gold chocolate hazelnut thing) get like 50 of themput "i <3 u" and in the middle of the heart im gonna put the earring box and get a gang fo rose pedals leading to the bed and make dinner

you're a genius, i hope i can get some made in time.

i think i'm also going to rasterbate something above her desk cuz the area is pretty boring

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

any of you guys ever write poems? i know girls love that stuff but i can't write poems for %#%%
dude you're tricking to your girl... you should be the last one laughing ...Treated

Dude, your a genius man.

if you werent probably hundreds of miles away i would kiss you! this idea is pure genius!

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

Dude, your a genius man.

if you werent probably hundreds of miles away i would kiss you! this idea is pure genius!

i'll have to use that one next year
tired.gif

i hate VDay...just dont forget the card...girls be spazing if you forget that regardless of how grand your gift/gifts are.

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

you're a genius, i hope i can get some made in time.
http://www.mymms.com/

I'm gonna get the M & M's with our picture, our date, and our favorite saying.

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
As long as you use it and it works, it's all good.
Originally Posted by King Will

mystery is that u?
Who's mystery?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

No offense to anyone, but unless I put a ring on the girl's finger, I won't spend so much money on her. Don't get me wrong because I'm notcheap, but some people just OD. Personally I never get a girl used to me spending loads on stuff like gucci and Tiffany. For one, that means I will have tospend a lot on every little holiday and if we break up, I'm going to be pissed about all the money I wasted. Plus, I won't allow myself to be anotherNT'er on here asking for how to get over a girl LOL

Back
Top Bottom