Ideas for Valentine's Day Ggfts for your girl

Originally Posted by Nawth21

laugh.gif
not really. It's just not as much fun for me as it is for him, which is why i have the "special occasions" clause on that particular act. So now birthdays, anniversaries and purchases of expensive jewelry
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...I mean considering this is only going to happen on "specialoccasions"... and diamonds are, well DIAMONDS, i'd say ol' boy earned it...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Besides, i'm sure if you think about it differently, it will be just as fun for you as it is for him...
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Just think of it as a roller coaster ride...

ok1oqv.gif

devil.gif

5e9151e6eae5c5aca7a2005e01840635e473071.pjpg
5ea2522ef0e62e95cfca4dc2375d96771501d1f.pjpg

recession baby...that's what happens when your married and got a sneaker addiction!

first i wasn't doing anything. but i just bought a plane ticket to go stay wit her for a week since i don't see her that much when shes away at school.now i gotta do some planning.

I think its sooo cute when guys really think about what would make their woman happy on Valentines day. Flowers (her favorite) are alwaysgood for a girl and maybe a lil card expressin how you feel about her. When a girl sees that you really put ya heart into makin this a special day for her,trust me...it'll surely make her feel like a princess. Since V-day is more of a girls day...i kno Street Fighter4 for PS3 comes out a couple days after, soim jus gonna cop that for my man.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

5e9151e6eae5c5aca7a2005e01840635e473071.pjpg
5ea2522ef0e62e95cfca4dc2375d96771501d1f.pjpg

recession baby...that's what happens when your married and got a sneaker addiction!
laugh.gif
I'm pretty sure that lots of couples do the WhiteCastle thing because of the simplicity. Bad thing is that there will probably be no nightcap because they will be on the toilet all night.

My V-Day plans:
1. Me and her are getting a hotel room for that weekend.
2. Getting her a card and stuffed animal.
2. Grab some dinner and go to see Friday The 13th.
3. Give her some of her favorite flowers (If they are in season. Gotta check up on that)
4. If we don't see the movie, we'll turn in early and have a restless night.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

gotta find a damn teddybear that doesn't say I love you, can't give the wrong idea
I just got a big huggable teddy bear from Wal-Mart for $13. It has no "I love you" or anything sappy on it. Just a plain bear.

Back
Top Bottom