if a girl tells you she relates to Samantha Jones' character on sex in the city...

Originally Posted by Master Zik

%*%% her and keep it moving. Relationship wise I feel the paranoia of thinking it's more likely she's a skip skop scallywag that's been in numerous gangbangs, trains, triple dp, bukkae sessions, rjs, scat, UIB, c-baths, etc. is to daunting for it to be healthy.

She could be lying/not really mean it and just be fronting.

eek.gif

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Is Samantha Jones the hot one who married that bald Jewish guy?  I love that waspy chick!

Chick on the right?

it_is_now_official_sex_and_the_city_sequel_will_be_released_in_2010_main_10396.jpg

I would dominate that chick.

Samantha Jones is in the pink.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

they relate to an old hoor? Why would you admit that?

That's what I'm trying to figure out...who would cop to that?

zik, the point of this post is that, yes, they mean it....lol

thats the entire point.

it has nothing to do with what im thinking...this broad is a certified.psycho....delusional...compulsive liar....and worst of all, a complete hore....like i wouldnt be salty had i not been lied to and convinced otherwise for 5 years...

sick +!$@ is, i put her before my self...2 years ago i woulda died for this chick...it was that serious...come to find out i just.got super duped by a samantha jones....at least samantha jones is a real @*$@+ tho....i couldnt see her crying and begging and pleading....only to be *%$%#** left and right and lying about it.

I had a chick tell me something like that too I thought it was a bizarre comment to make since it had nothing to do with the conversation we were having. I don't bust out midconversation saying "I am the Hank McCoy Beast" of my crew. Chickturned out to be a trollop and as others have said yes.... RUN.

i could write a book of red flags for dudes to identify the worst degree of h o e ....off this one !*%#@....lol.

I would get rid of her immediately.  Just because she watches Sex and the City...
I have no idea who Samantha Jones is.
But I am a fan of Kristin Stewart.
devil.gif

-J-

Originally Posted by Diego

%*%% her and keep it moving. Relationship wise I feel the paranoia of thinking it's more likely she's a skip skop scallywag that's been in numerous gangbangs, trains, triple dp, bukkae sessions, rjs, scat, UIB, c-baths, etc. is to daunting for it to be healthy.

eek.gif

wait.... wat
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by Diego

eek.gif

wait.... wat
eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom