If dinosaurs were still alive.. vol. philosoraptor

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Lol @ him minimizing the situation and tryna play it off
laugh.gif

Lol @ y'all maximizing the situation and responding to him.

Stop.

LOL this situation deserves to be maximized, dude is a microcosm for everything that is wrong with the American educational system-There are many people out there who think like that and it's sad
ohwell.gif
I am a microcosm of smug individuals having fun with pseudo-intellectuals who cant even detect sarcasm 

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by MrMaC9

He also believes that the earth is flat, Satan planted dinosaur fossils to trick people and rain is God's tears 
nerd.gif
 Arguing with hypebeasts... bring out the cliches 
pimp.gif
=CARTUNE

laugh.gif
 Dudes in here getting emotional cause of a joke. 

Youz dont believez in dinosaurz 
roll.gif
I don't think anyone is getting emotion per say, you are however being ridiculed and trying to use humor as a defense mechanism

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by CWrite78

you know how some people say stuff in a joking matter just to see how people would react even though they really feel that way?

yeah.

laugh.gif

Stop.
Agree. Acting holier than thou
ICWYDT

ae416a65a642c7a10dc7a6e8a85371ff6d0fb2d0_r.jpg

Stop.

LOL this situation deserves to be maximized, dude is a microcosm for everything that is wrong with the American educational system-There are many people out there who think like that and it's sad
ohwell.gif
I am a microcosm of smug individuals having fun with pseudo-intellectuals who cant even detect sarcasm 
It's not a matter of detecting sarcasm. I'll say it again: Poe's Law.

laugh.gif

Stop.

ohwell.gif

Until chrome gets a sarcasm detecting plug-in, I'm going to base all your responses off the idiotic stuff you've said in the past.

Stop.

ohwell.gif
LOL @ pseudo-intellectuals
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You nowhere even close to being on my level intellectually, I'm leaps and bounds more intelligent than you are an I can back it up with numbers if you want a PM
laugh.gif
You're not about that life bruh
grin.gif

Stop tryna play it off like you're being sarcastic, you've said equally foolish things in the past---be a man an stand by your convictions
ohwell.gif

What if dinosaurs could be tamed/controlled? What if there were professional leagues where trainers ride all different kinds of dinosaurs and fought in a stadium or arena? The possibilities...
smokin.gif

tQuovSnXujstufwjdG29QHq0o1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

Originally Posted by MrMaC9

=CARTUNE

laugh.gif
 Dudes in here getting emotional cause of a joke. 

Youz dont believez in dinosaurz 
roll.gif
Poe's Law.
I happened to be good at detecting subtle trolling tho. 
Using these 3 scientific principles when analyzing a statement 
pimp.gif

1. Is this dude serious?

2. Lets compare said statement to other posts where he is clearly joking

3. Has said poster ever showed any sign of common sense that would negate that the original statement could come from the same brain.

ohwell.gif
LOL @ pseudo-intellectuals
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You nowhere even close to being on my level intellectually, I'm leaps and bounds more intelligent than you are an I can back it up with numbers if you want a PM
laugh.gif
You're not about that life bruh
grin.gif

Stop tryna play it off like you're being sarcastic, you've said equally foolish things in the past---be a man an stand by your convictions
ohwell.gif
OK Anton I dont believe in dinosaurs, birds or lizards. You guyz just made me feel all bad inside 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

What if dinosaurs could be tamed/controlled? What if there were professional leagues where trainers ride all different kinds of dinosaurs and fought in a stadium or arena? The possibilities...
smokin.gif

Honestly, the only way I can see us controlling dinosaurs is through some device that zombifies them so we can control their "minds" so to speak-Even if we try to raise and domesticate them from birth the sheers size of some of these creatures would be a too overwhelming-I suppose its possible to tame some of the smaller, less dangerous dinosaurs-with that beings said mounting a gattling gun on a raptor would be more formidable than any military vehicle

Originally Posted by FOG

smokin.gif

Honestly, the only way I can see us controlling dinosaurs is through some device that zombifies them so we can control their "minds" so to speak-Even if we try to raise and domesticate them from birth the sheers size of some of these creatures would be a too overwhelming-I suppose its possible to tame some of the smaller, less dangerous dinosaurs-with that beings said mounting a gattling gun on a raptor would be more formidable than any military vehicle

i couldn't picture a dino in a LV hand bag being carried around by some rich girl
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by FOG

smokin.gif

i couldn't picture a dino in a LV hand bag being carried around by some rich girl
laugh.gif

The mental image
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Accessory dinos
smokin.gif

Never really wondered about that. I do wonder how the world would be if Neanderthals were still alive though.

Originally Posted by Appono

Never really wondered about that. I do wonder how the world would be if Neanderthals were still alive though.
You must have never been to wisconsin, they're everywhere.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

roll.gif
blatant 
laugh.gif
@ cartune tryna play it off now

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

roll.gif
blatant 
laugh.gif
again play what am I playing off? 
laugh.gif

Did I all of sudden realize that Dinosaurs existed? 

Or did I set a trap and watch idiots react 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 this whole thread is straight comedy
but really....the thought of pet dino's intrigues me 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

roll.gif
blatant 
laugh.gif
again play what am I playing off? 
laugh.gif

Did I all of sudden realize that Dinosaurs existed? 

Or did I set a trap and watch idiots react 
nerd.gif

LOL he's doing it again
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Wait lemme get something straight, we're idiots for thinking YOU'RE AN IDIOT
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
? Are you gonna try to play off the 100s of other dimwitted comments you have made on NT?
laugh.gif
See if I said dinosaurs don't exist I can make the sarcasm argument based on my track record-You just learned dinosaurs were in fact real, be a man and own up to it
laugh.gif

Stop the madness! This was a simple thread about dinosaurs!
No more insincere
roll.gif
s
We're all here on a Friday night, lets not make it any more sad than it needs to be.

Back
Top Bottom