If everyone on the general boards pitched in $5, do you think we could buy a Ferrari for NT?

NT yacht. That goes around the world picking up NTers and womenz if poss.

Honestly though, I say we contribute to NT making its own magazines and editorials like complex and GQ. Each category on NT would have its own articles, i.e., music section, general section, etc. and NTers could contribute to articles. NT material would blow them out of the water.
I second that I think it would be nice for the community

Why not we put in 5 and buy a mansion that we all could live in??? With a couple honeys from that Latin euro site and we buy a bunch of police cars at the auction around here they go for $1,000-2,000. That way we got rides ******* and a party house. Lets up it to $10 I'm serious.
So $10 per person buys us
1 mansion
A few females from Latineuro.com preferably 10-12 females
And around 20-30 police auction cars
First 500 people to donate get a house key and first dibs at all times on women

Honestly though, I say we contribute to NT making its own magazines and editorials like complex and GQ. Each category on NT would have its own articles, i.e., music section, general section, etc. and NTers could contribute to articles. NT material would blow them out of the water.
I second that I think it would be nice for the community

Time to brainstorm. What could we all pitch $5 for..
nerd.gif
niketalk on a nascar/stock car  he would either has to come in first or dead *** last for us to get noticed though 

Last edited:
Why not we put in 5 and buy a mansion that we all could live in??? With a couple honeys from that Latin euro site and we buy a bunch of police cars at the auction around here they go for $1,000-2,000. That way we got rides ******* and a party house. Lets up it to $10 I'm serious.
1 mansion

Only 10-12 females for 500 people?

U nasty bruh

I'm almost certain that if an NTer wrote up an editorial that was pertinent and worthwhile, Meth would consider putting it up on the main page.

Right now it's just links to a few release threads.

it belongs at my house. we got the highest speed limit in the country over here. i don't want it anywhere near nycers either.

Last edited:
we could sponsor a poor african-american child...with student loans :nerd:

What y'all gon write these articles on? foambs? da hemi? :lol:

I would honestly be down to donate $5 to a very deserving person. Like those girls in Ohio, especially Michelle.

1 mansion

yo realtalk this is a good idea.

this is what we'll do. we will buy a house in los angeles since its prolly da best city. then for 9 outta da 12 months of the year we rent it out to pay for the expeneses that we will incur during the 3 months we use it during summer.

whos on board?

That is a terrible idea :rofl:

That crib gonna be like the damn superdome.
All these nters wit mudbutt :x

And God help the three female nters at that mansion.

So uh let's say we end up with the mansion and them bills come around a lot of people gon hit each other with the batman mug

We cop that rarri and ill put in a buck fifty

On a scale of stupid **** some of yall think of, this would be about a 7 on a scale of 10.

Dudes want to rent a mansion so they can go in debt as a community and buy ******* so they could not smash as a group :lol:

And like dude said, the 10 female Nters would either be raped or simped into a coma

Back
Top Bottom