if GOD exists... Question.

Whats the plan that this said God has for us? Oh wait,he gives us free will right?
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

Lightweight Champion said:
::tongue:assed this way::

smokin.gif

...Who's to say he isn't here now? Shoot, Jesus came and performed miracles. And what did those who didn't believe he was the Messiah do to him? They deaded him. So if God were to "show" himself, would history repeat itself? Would people think he's a fraud?

smokin.gif

::tongue:assed to the next::

I believe he's here now and has been since 1984... Now Jesus being crucified for others beliefs at that time happened now whether it was supposed to happen just like it did I have no idea but it did happen. Free Will was given to people but at a time like that for Jesus for convince masses that he was connected to GOD was almost impossible only because so many people didn't believe and they acted on it. If GOD showed himself in todays world I wouldn't worry about it because my faith in GOD is so high. Now the prophecies that were fulfilled a minute ago happened that's leading up to a moment whether GOD will be revealed. If the world ends suddenly in my eyes and point of view it means GOD was here and somehow got killed underneath our noses... There's no such thing as a fraud GOD... believe me no such thing.

There would still be people who aren't there live, who would only be able to see it via television or hear it via radio. Those same people would have the mindset that what happens is just an illusion. If God were to do something there would be naysayers, but if He showed something to those naysayers there would still be the masses who don't get the opportunity to witness. It's the naysayers that would say it's an illusion, or better yet, the work of the devil. God does not reveal Godself to Godself from outward observation, but through inward experience. Because if outward observation were necessary, inward experience would not be possible; and vice versa. Basically, if you believe in God you wouldn't need to ask Him to appear before you to solidify your beliefs in Him.

or like a blinding light engulf the world for like 30 seconds, that wouldn't convince everyone, no.
tired.gif
(god, if real, could easily prove existence)

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

Lightweight Champion said:
::tongue:assed this way::

smokin.gif

...Who's to say he isn't here now? Shoot, Jesus came and performed miracles. And what did those who didn't believe he was the Messiah do to him? They deaded him. So if God were to "show" himself, would history repeat itself? Would people think he's a fraud?

smokin.gif

::tongue:assed to the next::

I believe he's here now and has been since 1984... Now Jesus being crucified for others beliefs at that time happened now whether it was supposed to happen just like it did I have no idea but it did happen. Free Will was given to people but at a time like that for Jesus for convince masses that he was connected to GOD was almost impossible only because so many people didn't believe and they acted on it. If GOD showed himself in todays world I wouldn't worry about it because my faith in GOD is so high. Now the prophecies that were fulfilled a minute ago happened that's leading up to a moment whether GOD will be revealed. If the world ends suddenly in my eyes and point of view it means GOD was here and somehow got killed underneath our noses... There's no such thing as a fraud GOD... believe me no such thing.

There would still be people who aren't there live, who would only be able to see it via television or hear it via radio. Those same people would have the mindset that what happens is just an illusion. If God were to do something there would be naysayers, but if He showed something to those naysayers there would still be the masses who don't get the opportunity to witness. It's the naysayers that would say it's an illusion, or better yet, the work of the devil. God does not reveal Godself to Godself from outward observation, but through inward experience. Because if outward observation were necessary, inward experience would not be possible; and vice versa. Basically, if you believe in God you wouldn't need to ask Him to appear before you to solidify your beliefs in Him.

or like a blinding light engulf the world for like 30 seconds, that wouldn't convince everyone, no.
tired.gif
(god, if real, could easily prove existence)

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Anton this is what I want you to get out of what I'm trying to say.

I'm not trying to discredit science. I'm not trying to say that my religious beliefs are right. Both are theories. Both can't be proven right or wrong. They're both hard to believe. We should just respect each others opinions and leave it at that.

Cool...no argument here unfortunately most religious people do NOT take this approach.

For record this is in regards to the world's 2 greatest mysteries 1. the afterlife 2. what spawned out universe. Science is searching for answers to the later, with the afterlife however there is no way to know what happens unless you have died. We're only human we should stop pretending like we have these answers, and even better we shouldn't let our personal "theories" affect politics and those who may not share such beliefs.

With that being said, there is a plethora of other inconsistencies and lies in religious texts that have been and can be disproved by science.
-the time-line of creationism stories for one and the lack of acknowledgment of other creatures that have existed on this planet way before our species walked the earth. So science does not have the answers to how the universe came to be, but they do know the universe is NOT 3000 years old.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Anton this is what I want you to get out of what I'm trying to say.

I'm not trying to discredit science. I'm not trying to say that my religious beliefs are right. Both are theories. Both can't be proven right or wrong. They're both hard to believe. We should just respect each others opinions and leave it at that.

Cool...no argument here unfortunately most religious people do NOT take this approach.

For record this is in regards to the world's 2 greatest mysteries 1. the afterlife 2. what spawned out universe. Science is searching for answers to the later, with the afterlife however there is no way to know what happens unless you have died. We're only human we should stop pretending like we have these answers, and even better we shouldn't let our personal "theories" affect politics and those who may not share such beliefs.

With that being said, there is a plethora of other inconsistencies and lies in religious texts that have been and can be disproved by science.
-the time-line of creationism stories for one and the lack of acknowledgment of other creatures that have existed on this planet way before our species walked the earth. So science does not have the answers to how the universe came to be, but they do know the universe is NOT 3000 years old.

Back
Top Bottom