if i can capture da 1990's in 1 picture it would be this.....

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

I think a lot more went on during the 90s than what kind of clothes Puerto Ricans/Dominicans were wearing in upper Manhattan.

laugh.gif
 so true.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

with the matching north face book bag
pimp.gif
i thought i was doing it in middle school 

I think a lot more went on during the 90s than what kind of clothes Puerto Ricans/Dominicans were wearing in upper Manhattan.
truth be told puerto ricans MADE 1996-97 fashion wise...and dominicans wasn't even in effect like that in the 90's.
dominicans are just now booming in nyc like that. numbers have exponentially quadrupled 
laugh.gif

*kanye shrugs*

Originally Posted by supreme math

truth be told puerto ricans MADE 1996-97 fashion wise...and dominicans wasn't even in effect like that in the 90's.
dominicans are just now booming in nyc like that. numbers have exponentially quadrupled 
laugh.gif

*kanye shrugs*
Co-sign Puerto Ricans made it.

Originally Posted by s2kray

^^ yeah what ninjahood said.

i graduated 8th grade in 1998 and none of my friends had north face jackets. OK maybe 1 or 2. It was either first down or BEAR bubble jackets. Extra cool points if they were reversible. Was that really the case in NYC or were we just broke?

Oh and I had a Knicks Starter Jacket disregard the fact that I was a closet Jordan/Bulls fan.

LOL I had the reversible Bear bubble. The inside had the HUGE bear logo on it. And what were those "******-tec" windbreakers that had the 3m emblem that everyone loved around the time of the Bear coats. Can't remember the name.

Dat would really go wit da late 90s, early 2000s. Dat wouldn't sum up da whole decade.

Originally Posted by ridikuloz

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

gear_street.jpg

That's just a few.  Couldn't really find a whole lot.
DEM FOAMS!
Ain't dat da foam pro b's? was dat released in da 90s? if you wanted da real shoe for da 90s, you'd get da dada spinners.

After seeing who OP was, I thought he'd really try to capture the whole 90's in one pic.

Originally Posted by magikmike

laugh.gif
at it all being pics of NYC dudes.
nawwww, gotta be dc, remember, they invented wearing foams on your feet
eyes.gif

remember, everybody else didn't know what to do with them

Back
Top Bottom