If Jeezy's payin LeBron, I'm paying Dwayne Wade....

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Jeezy or Jesus?
laugh.gif

roll.gif

at these dudes who saying jesus

the better question is what does he mean when he says

"hail mary to citry your a virgin and jesus cant save you life starts when the church ends" ??

Originally Posted by Master Zik

After reading the Donnie Walsh interpretation....

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Yall @$*%!* is stupid
smh.gif
That's high class ******ation
roll.gif

A special breed of stupid

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

In light of Lebron changing his number to 6 next year, and Dwaynes number being 3. Maybe he was alluding to the fact that hes getting stuff half off.
Or it was just a metaphor that hes a boss and on a whole nother level. Like a bragging Cam'ron type line.
this honestly makes the most sense.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I thought it was "If Deezy's payin Lebron, I'm paying Dwayne Wade" meaning if Donnie Walsh (Knicks) signs Lebron during the 2010 off season, then Jay-Z (Nets) is gonna sign Dwayne Wade
EVEN if you heard that, whatever. Sometimes you just mess lyrics up. WHAT WOULD GIVE YOU THIS THEORY?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't think jay really goes that far in to his lyrics

Originally Posted by soltheman

In light of Lebron changing his number to 6 next year, and Dwaynes number being 3. Maybe he was alluding to the fact that hes getting stuff half off.
Or it was just a metaphor that hes a boss and on a whole nother level. Like a bragging Cam'ron type line.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This album came out on September 8th, LeBron just made that statement within the last week. This is getting outta hand.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This album came out on September 8th, LeBron just made that statement within the last week. This is getting outta hand.

LeBron and Jay-Z have been off-court friends for years.

It's not outrageous to think that Jay-Z knew about it before hand.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
@ "half off" like its a walmart special

People not understanding the "Deezy" thing was a joke really made this way funnier than it should have been. I was thinking the Donnie Walsh joke wasa little too obvious and over the top, then I see people taking it seriously. I don't know whether to laugh or be ashamed for you all.

i clicked on this thread thinking it turned into another roast but you dudes debating the same thing.
and it aint even funny...

new york sense of humor?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ son thinking the song was about Black Friday sales

can we just get jay z in here to clarify this, thought this thread was dead last week, now its 14 pgs deep.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom