IF you could only hit one of out the 3

You guys are silly... in my opinion the answer is Cassie.

She got a nice face and though she is skinnier than the the other two, she still has curves. We know she's a freak from the pictures that leaked (pink piercings) and she's normal.

Amber Rose = gimmick

Nicki Minaj = walking number of gimmicks and anything for attention

Cassie wins. If you don't believe me then then take a look at Cassie's face. Now look at the other two contestants. Dudes act like face doesn't count, smashing or not...

eyes.gif

and did this guy just say that J. Cole was bi??

Originally Posted by crobers 78

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Let's see then, some random facts/observances from my "job" (I don't consider this a job). Sorry if anyone knows this

-Almost all of the "Celebrity Hollywood" parties have coke,x, etc.
-The industry is Blackballing DMX right now and some of this stuff he is being accused of
he really did not do
-
Jews really are powerful in not just music, but hollywood.
-Trey Songz is Bi a dope individual...So is J.Cole. Mad Chill people
-Nicki Minaj is actually the stud n't into this wig/outrageous outfits that they have her in
-Higher ups have parties where they intentionally hire gay men,
screw them and have swinger parties
-Some of tupac's dead songs aren't done by him, they are done by someone else and they just use his voice
?
-Drake has used so much money to break into the game.
-Selling your soul in the industry isn't "Selling your morals." It's literally selling your soul
 The only reason why they signed you, is so they can have control of your buzz or your single that was buzzing at the time

You guys are silly... in my opinion the answer is Cassie.

She got a nice face and though she is skinnier than the the other two, she still has curves. We know she's a freak from the pictures that leaked (pink piercings) and she's normal.

Amber Rose = gimmick

Nicki Minaj = walking number of gimmicks and anything for attention

Cassie wins. If you don't believe me then then take a look at Cassie's face. Now look at the other two contestants. Dudes act like face doesn't count, smashing or not...

eyes.gif

and did this guy just say that J. Cole was bi??

Originally Posted by crobers 78

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Let's see then, some random facts/observances from my "job" (I don't consider this a job). Sorry if anyone knows this

-Almost all of the "Celebrity Hollywood" parties have coke,x, etc.
-The industry is Blackballing DMX right now and some of this stuff he is being accused of
he really did not do
-
Jews really are powerful in not just music, but hollywood.
-Trey Songz is Bi a dope individual...So is J.Cole. Mad Chill people
-Nicki Minaj is actually the stud n't into this wig/outrageous outfits that they have her in
-Higher ups have parties where they intentionally hire gay men,
screw them and have swinger parties
-Some of tupac's dead songs aren't done by him, they are done by someone else and they just use his voice
?
-Drake has used so much money to break into the game.
-Selling your soul in the industry isn't "Selling your morals." It's literally selling your soul
 The only reason why they signed you, is so they can have control of your buzz or your single that was buzzing at the time

Back
Top Bottom