If you out somewhere with your girl and she gets jumped, do you jump in?

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

no sensible or mature woman would "jump" another woman on the basis of "i hate her gucci purse, nice manicure, her 2 gorgeous kids and her wealthy husband"

some of you guys are hanging with the wrong crowd, are going to the wrong clubs or set your standards really low for a female...if my female counterpart hasn't matured enough to figure out that fighting is stupid, then she's not the one for me.
1) How can you be so sure? You never know what another person is willing to resort to.

2) Just because your lady thinks fighting is stupid doesn't mean she can't/won't end up in a potentially dangerous situation. I'm sure MLK thought guns were stupid...

...but that's apples and oranges. It's not about hanging at the wrong clubs (even though that is a big factor). Crime/violence is universal. I won't be automatically safe from harm just because I'm at a church or something.

Plenty of innocent, mature, sensible people fall victim to violence in safe, supervised, surveillenced (sp) areas.

It's just less likely to happen to them.
I think we're pretty much thinking on the same level with the basis of hanging in certain environments will expose you to more acts ofviolence and have one more prone to getting jumped. Granted, anything can happen anywhere, but choosing the right group of friends and venues will increaseyour likelihood of avoiding drama/violence so you'll have a better night.

that's pretty much all I've got to say about this.

I'm done with this thread. Its obvious by the blanket statements that your interactions with the opposite sex is minimal at best. As someone stated, womenhate for things like she's doing better than them or she thinks she's all that. Some of yall kill me for real with that hoodrat *##$. Men get jumpedeveryday for no reason so why can't it happen to a woman?

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

Also if for some odd reason my girl did get into a fight with another girl

i would not do a god damn thing

never ever ever jump into a girl on girl fight.

you just asking for it to get bigger when her brother, bf, dad come out with the bat, gun, or brick

cause once a man gets involved in a girl on girl fight its only going to bring more men to protect a girls honor

EDIT

why would some girls just jump another girl for no reason at all?

that makes no sense, there is more to the story that is not being told or those girls would not have just beat the girl up

i stand by what I said. A classy/sensible women should have enough fortitude to stay out of those situations
So Should men.....and stop being so ignorant. A woman can get into a situation like that because someone thought "she must think shes all that" or because she has a good job, family and is doing well for herself. So for you to make a statement like that
smh.gif
smh.gif
no sensible or mature woman would "jump" another woman on the basis of "i hate her gucci purse, nice manicure, her 2 gorgeous kids and her wealthy husband"
Yes your right, but AKA says your not "classy" if your jumped by jealous and envious people.

The "geek" in HS got jumped by 5 girls cause they think " shes so smart"...................... Damn unclassy geeks
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

some of you guys are hanging with the wrong crowd, are going to the wrong clubs or set your standards really low for a female...if my female counterpart hasn't matured enough to figure out that fighting is stupid, then she's not the one for me.
1) How can you be so sure? You never know what another person is willing to resort to.

2) Just because your lady thinks fighting is stupid doesn't mean she can't/won't end up in a potentially dangerous situation. I'm sure MLK thought guns were stupid...

...but that's apples and oranges. It's not about hanging at the wrong clubs (even though that is a big factor). Crime/violence is universal. I won't be automatically safe from harm just because I'm at a church or something.

Plenty of innocent, mature, sensible people fall victim to violence in safe, supervised, surveillenced (sp) areas.

It's just less likely to happen to them.
I think we're pretty much thinking on the same level with the basis of hanging in certain environments will expose you to more acts of violence and have one more prone to getting jumped. Granted, anything can happen anywhere, but choosing the right group of friends and venues will increase your likelihood of avoiding drama/violence so you'll have a better night.

that's pretty much all I've got to say about this.

I can respect that.

*daps hand*

pimp.gif

Thousandaire wrote:

if your with a girl that gets into fights

you leave her

If you getting jumped by 5 people, you won't be doing too much fighting
its the fact that she even allowed herself to be put into that situation

my advice is to get a girl that has the sense/class to stay out of those places

Wise.

I would knock em out, put them in my trunk, take them to my crib, give them the business, then dump them off the bay bridge

Depends on what you mean by jumping in.... I will toss and trip a B.
And Yes def if YNS.
Thats the perfect opportunity.

Originally Posted by TD The God

you just asking for it to get bigger when her brother, bf, dad come out with the bat, gun, or brick

cause once a man gets involved in a girl on girl fight its only going to bring more men to protect a girls honor

EDIT

that makes no sense, there is more to the story that is not being told or those girls would not have just beat the girl up

i stand by what I said. A classy/sensible women should have enough fortitude to stay out of those situations

Are you an idiot? Get off your Royal High Horse...

Girl got Jumped....how does she not have class? I'm assuming you have class...if you got jumped, does that mean you have no class? If you were getting your *!+ beat by 5 people, I take it, your high class self would just take the beating, probably to near death, just so that you can remain classy.....

Why question someones motives.....it's an attack, it is no longer a fight....some people on this site slay me
smh.gif

you are telling me this girl got jumped for no reason. She did nothing to provoke that? There is more to the story we just dont know what she did to make thosegirls want to jump her

If you get your arm broke in 3 places my advice is to stay out of those places

Listen

The point is i know there are women who have lived there whole life and never gotten into a physical fight. But even more to the point getting into a fight isstupid.

Sure for every rule there is an exception okay but just that doesnt make me wrong.

If your hanging out with a girl that has to worry about getting into fights and people beating her up I dont think she has that fear because she is "soclassy"

But if you want to think that people walk around beating people up because they are so classy so its not a person fault for getting jumped then by all meansdont let me stop you. And if by some @@%@# chance that she did get beat up for no reason then I'm sorry but again thats an exception not a rule.

"Never argue with fools, they will bring you down to their level and win"

TD The God wrote:

AKA King Arthur wrote:

EDIT

Girl got Jumped....how does she not have class? I'm assuming you have class...if you got jumped, does that mean you have no class? If you were getting your *!+ beat by 5 people, I take it, your high class self would just take the beating, probably to near death, just so that you can remain classy.....

Why question someones motives.....it's an attack, it is no longer a fight....some people on this site slay me
smh.gif

you are telling me this girl got jumped for no reason. She did nothing to provoke that? There is more to the story we just dont know what she did to make those girls want to jump her

Dude I've seen stupid hood rats jump on a girl just because she looked better than them and they assumed she thought she was better than them.

TD The God wrote:

AKA King Arthur wrote:

EDIT

smh.gif

you are telling me this girl got jumped for no reason. She did nothing to provoke that? There is more to the story we just dont know what she did to make those girls want to jump her

Dude I've seen stupid hood rats jump on a girl just because she looked better than them and they assumed she thought she was better than them.

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

EDIT

So Should men.....and stop being so ignorant. A woman can get into a situation like that because someone thought "she must think shes all that" or because she has a good job, family and is doing well for herself. So for you to make a statement like that
smh.gif
smh.gif

and to those bragging about how "my girl can take x amount of girls"...one day, she's gonna be in that one battle she can't handle and end up like:
08624181853rockfield2fu1.jpg

then what do you have to brag about?
the real point is what I put in big letters

if my man got jumped id fight with him.

hell if someone looked at him wrong id prolly have something to say....and this is coming from a chick who has only got in 3 fights in her life.

so no hoodrat status

DMoney82 wrote:

TD The God wrote:

AKA King Arthur wrote:

EDIT

smh.gif

that is a crime that those girls should be punished under the law

it is beside the point of the post or argument

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

hell if someone looked at him wrong id prolly have something to say....and this is coming from a chick who has only got in 3 fights in her life.

so no hoodrat status
why?

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

so no hoodrat status
why?
i was being sarcastic...i see i failed.

King Arthur needs to be beheaded.
smh.gif

My girl who happens to be a model,
gets thrown mean looks all the time just because of her career and her looks.
You dont have to lay a finger or say a word to someone for them to hate you.

EDIT

Seriously?

The world is F'ed up man.

Originally Posted by THE FAME

King Arthur needs to be beheaded.
smh.gif

My girl who happens to be a model,
gets thrown mean looks all the time just because of her career and her looks.
You dont have to lay a finger or say a word to someone for them to hate you.
pics or it aint true

it probaly aint true anyway

your whole post is just idotic

your model chick walks around and people know she is a model? And even if they do shoot her mean looks and hate her it doesnt mean they are going to jump/fighther

give me a break

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

That sounds like it was funny to watch.

It was hilarious for the simple fact that dude stood there watching his main get her +*% beat, I couldn't fathom letting my girl get $%@#*% up with mestanding RIGHT there, not only do I not want her to get hurt, but thats disrespectful to the dude as well, they basically showing you that they know youbitchmade and won't do !*@#...

Back
Top Bottom