If you "seal the deal" without taking her out on a date, do you rule her out?

iblink

Banned
Does she still have potential to be dated, or do you write her off as a bust down who's only good for one thing?

No I don't rule her out. I love a woman who is confident in herself.

Plus, I am me(not to sound like a D or anything)

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

While I feel the same away about myself, I have to clarify what OP is suggesting....is this a girl that I met that night and took home on said night to smang? Or is this a girl who I met at the club, got her number, then met up with her a few times (2 or 3) again at a club or happy hour before smanging? I don't consider the scenarios described in the latter situation to be dates by any means but oddly enough if it was the first situation then I would rule her out but in the second, no because I likely know a lot more about her by that point even though I haven't been on any real "dates" with her.

She doesn't get ruled out. If she keeps putting out and is cool with it, then she most certainly is added to the roster. Thrown right into the rotation.

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

While I feel the same away about myself, I have to clarify what OP is suggesting....is this a girl that I met that night and took home on said night to smang? Or is this a girl who I met at the club, got her number, then met up with her a few times (2 or 3) again at a club or happy hour before smanging? I don't consider the scenarios described in the latter situation to be dates by any means but oddly enough if it was the first situation then I would rule her out but in the second, no because I likely know a lot more about her by that point even though I haven't been on any real "dates" with her.

More so the latter. I don't expect any of us to real give a one night stand type chick a legit shot at a relationship.
laugh.gif

I'm talking about meeting a girl. Getting her number. You all hanging out at your spot, or coincidentally bumping into each other in public, and then have casual sex.

I don't have to date her to seal the deal, just hanging out or leaving with her at a party can be sufficient. That just means we were both feelin each other. No need to rule her out so quickly.

Depends on the convo.

She could just be a really cool person thats not into all of that stuff.

Dates are becoming/became obsolete already. With all the social networking and phone apps/devices (e.i. Skype/Oovoo).
People have already "been on a date" by the time they meet up in person.

Originally Posted by GSGoonSquad

If she keeps putting out and is cool with it, then she most certainly is added to the roster. Thrown right into the rotation.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by toast1985

Funny, some of these chicks rule you dudes out too.

Who cares? We already got the tw@
But it doesn't make sense. 
You let her smash with no date, that doesn't mean you are a *&^,

that doesn't mean you are not the relationship type.

Give her a chance.

Its funny cause your damned if you do damned if you don't.

Let him smash, he thinks you're a %$%.

Don't let him smash, he never calls again, your a prude.
laugh.gif

She probably thought, "I like this dude and what if I don't put out he wont like me"

Times have changed ppls minds have been tainted.

"If I dont $%$^ the first night I aint gonna call her"
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

nah not really, I'll keep her around if she's cool.

Seriously

It's all about chemistry and connections. If there's a connection, then in no way she's ruled out. Unless shes obvious a %+$ and/or diseased

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Dates are becoming/became obsolete already. With all the social networking and phone apps/devices (e.i. Skype/Oovoo).
People have already "been on a date" by the time they meet up in person.

eek.gif
1st educated post from you. I agree with this but not just the meet up in person. If I get your number, we could text and tweet each other a lot for awhile and beat.

Back
Top Bottom