IF YOU SMELLL-ELEL WHAT THE ROCK...IS COOKING Vol. The Rock Appreciation

so many funny rock moments in my head..one thing that i stood out is when he embarassed the nWo back in no way out...this one's so funny...razorrr ramon, then uhh uhhh diesel, then hogan..damn, those were the days.

best rivalry ever in my opinion is of course: austin vs. rock...nobody will top these two...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but now...uhhhhh, who in the hell is dolph ziggler??? cena what, damn, kids these days missed a lot of wwe back in the day...

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by hymen man

I think he'll be on weekly til Wrestlemania.
Mondays only*
If this is confirmed. I am back to watching Raw. 
This... the Rocks mic skills > _________

Greatest move ever:
Rock's people's elbow > ____________

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by hymen man

I think he'll be on weekly til Wrestlemania.
Mondays only*
If this is confirmed. I am back to watching Raw. 
This... the Rocks mic skills > _________

Greatest move ever:
Rock's people's elbow > ____________

Tuned in last night while flipping channels. Glad I did. After hearing about Diesel showing up at Royal Rumble I was curious. Promo was cool, especially dissing Cena. It brought back memories when he made fun of Cole. All of it made my sister angry.
laugh.gif

Might check in from time to time to see what he does.

Tuned in last night while flipping channels. Glad I did. After hearing about Diesel showing up at Royal Rumble I was curious. Promo was cool, especially dissing Cena. It brought back memories when he made fun of Cole. All of it made my sister angry.
laugh.gif

Might check in from time to time to see what he does.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Damn iTunes doesnt have the good Rock entrance theme, all these stupid remixes.

which entrance version you looking for?

*embedding not working anymore?*

i have it. its on a cd i bought back in day. ill pm u the link if you want it

Is it volume 4? If so, I have it too. I just need to find it. I got the aggression cd as well. 
laugh.gif

Damn iTunes doesnt have the good Rock entrance theme, all these stupid remixes.

which entrance version you looking for?

*embedding not working anymore?*

i have it. its on a cd i bought back in day. ill pm u the link if you want it

Is it volume 4? If so, I have it too. I just need to find it. I got the aggression cd as well. 
laugh.gif

I am disappointed in you guys. I mean face Rock is cool and all, but Nation/Corporation era Rock is Rock at his apex charisma wise imo.

I am disappointed in you guys. I mean face Rock is cool and all, but Nation/Corporation era Rock is Rock at his apex charisma wise imo.

pimp.gif
that sent chills down my spine..i still won't tune in though, stopped watching ages ago 
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
that sent chills down my spine..i still won't tune in though, stopped watching ages ago 
indifferent.gif

remember years ago me and my cousins would trash talk to one another using rocks lines.
now that rocks back i think ill be bring some of them back into my vocab.
laugh.gif

remember years ago me and my cousins would trash talk to one another using rocks lines.
now that rocks back i think ill be bring some of them back into my vocab.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by casekicks

Originally Posted by jordanjunky22

best wrestler ever nobody impacted or impacts (as you clearly see) wrestling like The Rock 
pimp.gif

Calm down there my man..I mean I like the Rock as much as anybody and totally marked out when he came back, but there will never be anything in wrestling like Hulk Hogan again..Maybe you're too young to remember Hulkamania back in the day, but I promise if you were alive and into wrestling in the 80's then you'd know that the pop that Rock, HBK, or Stone Cold got/get is not on the same level as when the crowd would hear "Real American"..Trust me..  
I have to agree with casekicks. Hogan in the 80's and guys like The Ultimate Warrior, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Jake the Snake. Were incredible. I respect the new guys and they are great, but I think that was the golden age of the WWF.

Originally Posted by casekicks

Originally Posted by jordanjunky22

best wrestler ever nobody impacted or impacts (as you clearly see) wrestling like The Rock 
pimp.gif

Calm down there my man..I mean I like the Rock as much as anybody and totally marked out when he came back, but there will never be anything in wrestling like Hulk Hogan again..Maybe you're too young to remember Hulkamania back in the day, but I promise if you were alive and into wrestling in the 80's then you'd know that the pop that Rock, HBK, or Stone Cold got/get is not on the same level as when the crowd would hear "Real American"..Trust me..  
I have to agree with casekicks. Hogan in the 80's and guys like The Ultimate Warrior, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Jake the Snake. Were incredible. I respect the new guys and they are great, but I think that was the golden age of the WWF.

Back
Top Bottom