IF YOU SMELLL-ELEL WHAT THE ROCK...IS COOKING Vol. The Rock Appreciation

sat here at work and watched those two parts, EPIC!

will be glad to see the rock smack john cena around

2195tp3.jpg

2vct8ix.jpg

34f085y.jpg

whk11c.jpg

I remember my cousin LOVED the rock. And had the eyebrow thing down pat. lol i remember he had me sitting in front of the mirror trying to figure out how to move my @#$@ eyebrows! PEOPLES ELBOW!!!!
pimp.gif

I remember my cousin LOVED the rock. And had the eyebrow thing down pat. lol i remember he had me sitting in front of the mirror trying to figure out how to move my @#$@ eyebrows! PEOPLES ELBOW!!!!
pimp.gif

love the rock always have always will (no %%$$) i had the chills just seeing the rock y.day... cant wait to see him do what he does best...thank you rock!!!

i like that shirt he had on last night i might buy it!
pimp.gif

love the rock always have always will (no %%$$) i had the chills just seeing the rock y.day... cant wait to see him do what he does best...thank you rock!!!

i like that shirt he had on last night i might buy it!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Damn iTunes doesnt have the good Rock entrance theme, all these stupid remixes.

which entrance version you looking for?

*embedding not working anymore?*

i have it. its on a cd i bought back in day. ill pm u the link if you want it

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Damn iTunes doesnt have the good Rock entrance theme, all these stupid remixes.

which entrance version you looking for?

*embedding not working anymore?*

i have it. its on a cd i bought back in day. ill pm u the link if you want it

I missed him coming out on raw
tired.gif
but I saw the video on youtube and can't believe dude is the host. I asked my brother earlier in the day who might be hosting and he guessed the rock and he was right. Can't wait for Wrestlemania now
pimp.gif

BTW, my man was on top the world during this era of "Hollywood Rock" and Wrestlemania 19 match vs. stone cold will always be one of my favorite matches.

I missed him coming out on raw
tired.gif
but I saw the video on youtube and can't believe dude is the host. I asked my brother earlier in the day who might be hosting and he guessed the rock and he was right. Can't wait for Wrestlemania now
pimp.gif

BTW, my man was on top the world during this era of "Hollywood Rock" and Wrestlemania 19 match vs. stone cold will always be one of my favorite matches.

Back
Top Bottom