IF YOU SMELLL-ELEL WHAT THE ROCK...IS COOKING Vol. The Rock Appreciation

Originally Posted by jordanjunky22

best wrestler ever nobody impacted or impacts (as you clearly see) wrestling like The Rock 
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You must be young.  (I appreciate the Rock as much as the next guy ftr)

best wrestler ever nobody impacted or impacts (as you clearly see) wrestling like The Rock 
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You must be young.  (I appreciate the Rock as much as the next guy ftr)

pimp.gif

Calm down there my man..I mean I like the Rock as much as anybody and totally marked out when he came back, but there will never be anything in wrestling like Hulk Hogan again..Maybe you're too young to remember Hulkamania back in the day, but I promise if you were alive and into wrestling in the 80's then you'd know that the pop that Rock, HBK, or Stone Cold got/get is not on the same level as when the crowd would hear "Real American"..Trust me..  

pimp.gif

Calm down there my man..I mean I like the Rock as much as anybody and totally marked out when he came back, but there will never be anything in wrestling like Hulk Hogan again..Maybe you're too young to remember Hulkamania back in the day, but I promise if you were alive and into wrestling in the 80's then you'd know that the pop that Rock, HBK, or Stone Cold got/get is not on the same level as when the crowd would hear "Real American"..Trust me..  

Originally Posted by casekicks

pimp.gif

I would have to agree put anybody vs hogan and they would boo that person ANYBODY austin,rock,hbk,hitman,HHH anyone it dosent matter
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I would have to agree put anybody vs hogan and they would boo that person ANYBODY austin,rock,hbk,hitman,HHH anyone it dosent matter
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I agree. Different time in wrestling. People bought into it more. So for everyone to go from the era of the 60-70s into Hulkamania, it was new and captivated a lot of people. I think I had his red lunch box.

Honestly, looking back, HOGAN SUCKED! He was worse than what Cena is now. The Superman powerups, sheesh. Well he didn't suck, suck. He sucked in terms of that crap. I hated when he did it and I hate when Cena "Powers up".

pimp.gif

I agree. Different time in wrestling. People bought into it more. So for everyone to go from the era of the 60-70s into Hulkamania, it was new and captivated a lot of people. I think I had his red lunch box.

Honestly, looking back, HOGAN SUCKED! He was worse than what Cena is now. The Superman powerups, sheesh. Well he didn't suck, suck. He sucked in terms of that crap. I hated when he did it and I hate when Cena "Powers up".

I've checked out the new titantron in it's entireity and the beat is still cool...it just doesn't translate well into arena setting. His coorporate one is still his best IMO.

I've checked out the new titantron in it's entireity and the beat is still cool...it just doesn't translate well into arena setting. His coorporate one is still his best IMO.

His swag is infinite
pimp.gif

Really brought back the memories

Damn have I stopped watching for so long that I missed when Michael Cole became the new a-hole announcer? What happened to Jerry and the fat guy with the cowboy hat?

His swag is infinite
pimp.gif

Really brought back the memories

Damn have I stopped watching for so long that I missed when Michael Cole became the new a-hole announcer? What happened to Jerry and the fat guy with the cowboy hat?

Jerry wasn't there last night cause his mom passed away but he's still an active commentator...as for JR, Vince thought it was time to go younger and naturally Cole was bred to take his place...he's a hilarious heel, but SUCKS at calling the actual match.

Jerry wasn't there last night cause his mom passed away but he's still an active commentator...as for JR, Vince thought it was time to go younger and naturally Cole was bred to take his place...he's a hilarious heel, but SUCKS at calling the actual match.

i remember one summer all i was sayin was "it doesn't matter", the rock was mos def wrestling greatest entertainer

i remember one summer all i was sayin was "it doesn't matter", the rock was mos def wrestling greatest entertainer

so many funny rock moments in my head..one thing that i stood out is when he embarassed the nWo back in no way out...this one's so funny...razorrr ramon, then uhh uhhh diesel, then hogan..damn, those were the days.

best rivalry ever in my opinion is of course: austin vs. rock...nobody will top these two...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but now...uhhhhh, who in the hell is dolph ziggler??? cena what, damn, kids these days missed a lot of wwe back in the day...

Back
Top Bottom