IF YOU SMELLL-ELEL WHAT THE ROCK...IS COOKING Vol. The Rock Appreciation

Originally Posted by ESyDC

Just to add some more goodies...Undertaker returns next RAW...and HHH soon after...not to mention Shawn Michaels is the main star going into the WWE HOF, so maybe we'll see something with him too...oh and Stone Cold (Along with Booker T) is the host of the revived Tough Enough series...so I'm sure we'll see something from him soon too... Cliffnotes : From now until Wrestlemania, watch or miss out on the last hurrah of the late 90's stars.

dude. anyone remember KAT and Kitty ?!?!?!

Aw man. I haven't watched wrestling since the Rock and Austin left. Damn. That was awesome.

Aw man. I haven't watched wrestling since the Rock and Austin left. Damn. That was awesome.

My man
pimp.gif
GOAT

Originally Posted by breezylocks

Real life...

Stone cold> rock

But this is the GOAT tho..
1998-wwf-superstarz-shawn-michaels-card-13_2063034.jpg

Spoiler [+]
And The Rock>Stone Cold..Rock coming a close 2nd to HBK

Originally Posted by breezylocks

Real life...

Stone cold> rock

But this is the GOAT tho..
1998-wwf-superstarz-shawn-michaels-card-13_2063034.jpg

Spoiler [+]
And The Rock>Stone Cold..Rock coming a close 2nd to HBK

Man I remember when The Rock was just a C class fighter, dudes rise to popularity was so quick.

Best cross over wrestler ever to do it.

But Bret Hart > HBK> Stone Cold > The Rock (Bret just didn't have the personality to out do those guys but could beat them all)

Man I remember when The Rock was just a C class fighter, dudes rise to popularity was so quick.

But Bret Hart > HBK> Stone Cold > The Rock (Bret just didn't have the personality to out do those guys but could beat them all)

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU FOLKS SAY...... Very Much Appreciated!!!

The Rock is the one who made me watch wrestling even though I know it's fake.. lol

From Nation Of Domination to The Corporation(?) to Rock-Stone Cold to Rock&Sock Connection.. what can I say.. I'm a big big fan..

btw, anyone heard the aggression intro of the Rock? don't know if it's Method Man or Red Man who did it but it's really dope..

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU FOLKS SAY...... Very Much Appreciated!!!

The Rock is the one who made me watch wrestling even though I know it's fake.. lol

From Nation Of Domination to The Corporation(?) to Rock-Stone Cold to Rock&Sock Connection.. what can I say.. I'm a big big fan..

btw, anyone heard the aggression intro of the Rock? don't know if it's Method Man or Red Man who did it but it's really dope..

Can we recount WWF/WCF/sigh...WWE? nicknames? They had awesome nicknames..

Brett the Hitman Heart (best nickname + the sharpshooter...what a G)
Razor Ramon (another G)
Bam Bam Bigelo
Stone Cold Steve Austin
The Rock (mediocre nickname), the People's Champion

Aw I miss my trading cards from 6th grade.

Can we recount WWF/WCF/sigh...WWE? nicknames? They had awesome nicknames..

Brett the Hitman Heart (best nickname + the sharpshooter...what a G)
Razor Ramon (another G)
Bam Bam Bigelo
Stone Cold Steve Austin
The Rock (mediocre nickname), the People's Champion

Aw I miss my trading cards from 6th grade.

I FEEELLLLL SOOOOOOOO OLDDDDDDDDDDDDD......LOL...the rock and stone cold were the prime of wrestling for me

I FEEELLLLL SOOOOOOOO OLDDDDDDDDDDDDD......LOL...the rock and stone cold were the prime of wrestling for me

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

I agree
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

I agree
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom