IF YOU SMELLL-ELEL WHAT THE ROCK...IS COOKING Vol. The Rock Appreciation

o man, i definitely got chills watching him again.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

ah the memories.

like other posters said, maybe I will watch again. (maybe) lol.

o man, i definitely got chills watching him again.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

ah the memories.

like other posters said, maybe I will watch again. (maybe) lol.

Originally Posted by hymen man

I think he'll be on weekly til Wrestlemania.
Mondays only*

Sorry to burst your bubbles, but he will NOT be a weekly character on Raw.  He may make an appearance or two, but after last night's appearance, there is a good chance he won't be back until WrestleMania (April 4).

Originally Posted by hymen man

I think he'll be on weekly til Wrestlemania.
Mondays only*

Sorry to burst your bubbles, but he will NOT be a weekly character on Raw.  He may make an appearance or two, but after last night's appearance, there is a good chance he won't be back until WrestleMania (April 4).

Originally Posted by gijace

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU FOLKS SAY...... Very Much Appreciated!!!

The Rock is the one who made me watch wrestling even though I know it's fake.. lol

From Nation Of Domination to The Corporation(?) to Rock-Stone Cold to Rock&Sock Connection.. what can I say.. I'm a big big fan..

btw, anyone heard the aggression intro of the Rock? don't know if it's Method Man or Red Man who did it but it's really dope..
It's the Ticallion Stallion Method Man.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Seriously though, WWE died after The Rock left. A whole group of my friends used to be all about WWE, watching PPV's at Hooters with a packed house and stuff. Then the Rock left and no one really cared anymore. I mean hell, WWE Raw is PG rated now.
indifferent.gif

WWE needs the attitude era to come back. It's really not the same. I'm glad the Rock is coming back. I'll be watching Wrestlemania this year and bringing out the Brahma Bull Belt!!!

The Rock is the one who made me watch wrestling even though I know it's fake.. lol

From Nation Of Domination to The Corporation(?) to Rock-Stone Cold to Rock&Sock Connection.. what can I say.. I'm a big big fan..

btw, anyone heard the aggression intro of the Rock? don't know if it's Method Man or Red Man who did it but it's really dope..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Seriously though, WWE died after The Rock left. A whole group of my friends used to be all about WWE, watching PPV's at Hooters with a packed house and stuff. Then the Rock left and no one really cared anymore. I mean hell, WWE Raw is PG rated now.
indifferent.gif

WWE needs the attitude era to come back. It's really not the same. I'm glad the Rock is coming back. I'll be watching Wrestlemania this year and bringing out the Brahma Bull Belt!!!

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by breezylocks

Real life...

Stone cold> rock

But this is the GOAT tho..
1998-wwf-superstarz-shawn-michaels-card-13_2063034.jpg

Spoiler [+]
And The Rock>Stone Cold..Rock coming a close 2nd to HBK
Im with you 100%. The Rock is great, but he aint touching the Heartbreak Kid.

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by breezylocks

Real life...

Stone cold> rock

But this is the GOAT tho..
1998-wwf-superstarz-shawn-michaels-card-13_2063034.jpg

Spoiler [+]
And The Rock>Stone Cold..Rock coming a close 2nd to HBK
Im with you 100%. The Rock is great, but he aint touching the Heartbreak Kid.

^^ Have to agree HBK will always be my favorite wrestler, then Undertaker
pimp.gif
Finally The Rock has come back...
haven't watched wrestling in ages, but that was great
but if that Stone Cold glass breaking intro would have dropped I might
have lost it.

^^ Have to agree HBK will always be my favorite wrestler, then Undertaker
pimp.gif
Finally The Rock has come back...
haven't watched wrestling in ages, but that was great
but if that Stone Cold glass breaking intro would have dropped I might
have lost it.

True talk...

That may have been one of the most electrifying moments in the history of sports entertainment!!!!!...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Energy was crazy, just off the vid OP posted!!...

The Rock's charisma is unmatched... Say what you want...

But lets not forget the forefounders of Sports Entertainment Swagger:

Ric Flair
Ted Dibiase
Mr. Perfect
'Ravishing' Rick Rude

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

True talk...

That may have been one of the most electrifying moments in the history of sports entertainment!!!!!...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Energy was crazy, just off the vid OP posted!!...

The Rock's charisma is unmatched... Say what you want...

But lets not forget the forefounders of Sports Entertainment Swagger:

Ric Flair
Ted Dibiase
Mr. Perfect
'Ravishing' Rick Rude

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

The years with him and Stone Cold were by far the best. The Rock stayed coming with the quotables and well Stone Cold was just the man in general. Wrestling back then was greatly appreciated.

The years with him and Stone Cold were by far the best. The Rock stayed coming with the quotables and well Stone Cold was just the man in general. Wrestling back then was greatly appreciated.

I'm deadass going to watch raw weekly now...Vince good move my man
when his theme dropped
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I'm deadass going to watch raw weekly now...Vince good move my man
when his theme dropped
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom