Originally Posted by prymone

hbk > stone cold > rock

dx > the nation

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My man speaks the truth.....The Rock is that dude don't get me wrong.....I was marking the hell out.....but HBK was THAT dude.
pimp.gif
...My dude HBK's swag is on 100 thousand trillion.

Originally Posted by prymone

hbk > stone cold > rock

dx > the nation

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My man speaks the truth.....The Rock is that dude don't get me wrong.....I was marking the hell out.....but HBK was THAT dude.
pimp.gif
...My dude HBK's swag is on 100 thousand trillion.

Some body PLEASE post that video when Rock was a guest referee and said it Doesn't matter if the Rock counts to 3!
roll.gif

Some body PLEASE post that video when Rock was a guest referee and said it Doesn't matter if the Rock counts to 3!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

Man I remember when The Rock was just a C class fighter, dudes rise to popularity was so quick.

Best cross over wrestler ever to do it.

But Bret Hart > HBK> Stone Cold > The Rock (Bret just didn't have the personality to out do those guys but could beat them all)

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

Man I remember when The Rock was just a C class fighter, dudes rise to popularity was so quick.

Best cross over wrestler ever to do it.

But Bret Hart > HBK> Stone Cold > The Rock (Bret just didn't have the personality to out do those guys but could beat them all)

Someone tell me he is going to be the elimination chamber match that I see tv commercials for. Because if he is.....its in Oakland......and I heard tix were $20.
pimp.gif

Someone tell me he is going to be the elimination chamber match that I see tv commercials for. Because if he is.....its in Oakland......and I heard tix were $20.
pimp.gif

I just watched the vid of him refereing that match.
roll.gif
Rock is a damn fool for that one.

I just watched the vid of him refereing that match.
roll.gif
Rock is a damn fool for that one.

Back
Top Bottom