IF YOU SMELLL-ELEL WHAT THE ROCK...IS COOKING Vol. The Rock Appreciation

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Last night's promo was 
pimp.gif
. It def. brought back memories especially when The Rock started insulting Michael Cole and reminding one of my favorite promos btw:

Last night's promo was 
pimp.gif
. It def. brought back memories especially when The Rock started insulting Michael Cole and reminding one of my favorite promos btw:

Originally Posted by Ltotheizzo

Last night's promo was�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ltotheizzo

Last night's promo was�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So much win. The Rock and Stone Cold were my 2 favorite. HBK's entrance theme was awesome though.

So much win. The Rock and Stone Cold were my 2 favorite. HBK's entrance theme was awesome though.

Can we get a Rattlesnake 3:16 post? Some of all forgort the badass swag Austin brought.

that glass shatter > any intro known to man

-The Juice

Can we get a Rattlesnake 3:16 post? Some of all forgort the badass swag Austin brought.

that glass shatter > any intro known to man

-The Juice

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ The videos in this thread

But can someone PLEASE find the one where The Rock & Stone Cold fight on the bridge
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ The videos in this thread

But can someone PLEASE find the one where The Rock & Stone Cold fight on the bridge
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I am trying to watch this clip, man if I would have watched this LIVE, I might have lost it. My goodness imagine the energy (Holy Ghost as some call it) in that building. My goodness man. My once the 'If you smeeeeeeeeeeel" dropped, they went NUTS. hahahaha my goodness.

I swear the popularity of wrestling has just gotten THIS much greater because of this. Man the internet is going nuts.

I am trying to watch this clip, man if I would have watched this LIVE, I might have lost it. My goodness imagine the energy (Holy Ghost as some call it) in that building. My goodness man. My once the 'If you smeeeeeeeeeeel" dropped, they went NUTS. hahahaha my goodness.

I swear the popularity of wrestling has just gotten THIS much greater because of this. Man the internet is going nuts.

sat here at work and watched those two parts, EPIC!

will be glad to see the rock smack john cena around

Back
Top Bottom