IF... you were in the pen with NO other way to make bail...

and your lady was willing to sell her %%! to make the money......how would you feel? Assuming the average cat ain't really built for life on lock down, how would you really feel?

and your lady was willing to sell her %%! to make the money......how would you feel? Assuming the average cat ain't really built for life on lock down, how would you really feel?

i couldnt do that to her. I rather stay in jail then make her lose her dignity

i couldnt do that to her. I rather stay in jail then make her lose her dignity

PICS of ur lady?

then ill answer your question  

edit: You do the crime, You do the time.

PICS of ur lady?

then ill answer your question  

edit: You do the crime, You do the time.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Looks at user name...

Decides situation is probably not a hypothetical
tired.gif
Word. It ain't..... but it ain't my situation....just some *+!@ my folk got himself into man............ damn..

Looks at user name...

tired.gif
Word. It ain't..... but it ain't my situation....just some *+!@ my folk got himself into man............ damn..

My bad fam

Thats a tough situation. I would probably resort to a lot of things before that. I would say strip before selling it. But believe id sell drugs/shoes/try ID theft before id let my girl do that.

Hope everything works out

My bad fam

Thats a tough situation. I would probably resort to a lot of things before that. I would say strip before selling it. But believe id sell drugs/shoes/try ID theft before id let my girl do that.

My bad fam

yup yup... we gon figure something out.. I guess..

So.

Help him?

Can't.. And it's killing me. Me and foilk had a HUGE fall out the day before he went in... one of those fall outs where you try to help a brother but they say stuff like, "N eff you.. I'ma do this MY way... who is you... you ain't never did #+%! for me...yada yada"... so it's KILLING me, but I REFUSE to help the man at all. But that's my folk man...flesh and blood.. this #+%! ill man..
30t6p3b.gif
. I'm over here chilling with his baby mama and kids and they stressing too.. ugh...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Murda He

Looks at user name...

tired.gif

So.

Help him?

My bad fam

yup yup... we gon figure something out.. I guess..

So.

Help him?

Can't.. And it's killing me. Me and foilk had a HUGE fall out the day before he went in... one of those fall outs where you try to help a brother but they say stuff like, "N eff you.. I'ma do this MY way... who is you... you ain't never did #+%! for me...yada yada"... so it's KILLING me, but I REFUSE to help the man at all. But that's my folk man...flesh and blood.. this #+%! ill man..
30t6p3b.gif
. I'm over here chilling with his baby mama and kids and they stressing too.. ugh...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Murda He

Looks at user name...

tired.gif

So.

Help him?

yikes. i wouldn't even have that conversation with my girl, but if she brought it up to me, i'd have to reevaluate that relationship.

yikes. i wouldn't even have that conversation with my girl, but if she brought it up to me, i'd have to reevaluate that relationship.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

You looking at it wrong... that's all I can really say about it. For as !!+%!$ up as the idea is, if MY girl said it to me I'd assume it was because she was a keep/down *#% chick, not a scallywag. I mean... that's some real selfless #%$$ to do for ya dude... 
ohwell.gif

shes not smart enough to figure something else out..?
Hey...that's not fair.  If anything, he's the dumb one for having her in a jam like this.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

You looking at it wrong... that's all I can really say about it. For as !!+%!$ up as the idea is, if MY girl said it to me I'd assume it was because she was a keep/down *#% chick, not a scallywag. I mean... that's some real selfless #%$$ to do for ya dude... 
ohwell.gif

shes not smart enough to figure something else out..?
Hey...that's not fair.  If anything, he's the dumb one for having her in a jam like this.

Back
Top Bottom