IF... you were in the pen with NO other way to make bail...

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

maybe I've never gotten to that point in my friendships.....but if someone I considered family knew was in a tight spot, I'd do whatever I could to get them out of it
I NEVER thought I'd be here myself Dirt. I'm not saying I can't help him because I don't want to. I'm saying it because it's gotten to a point where I feel disrespected and unappreciated doing so, and as long as he feels he can get away with that +#$@, he's going to. That's my cousin man, but we grew up like BROTHERS. It's killing me to have gotten to a point where I gotta wash my hands of dude entirely...especially now...sitting here holding his son and playing peek-a-boo and +#$@.. But you can't baby no grown $#% man Dirt. These cards been dealing out for years G. He made this bed one too many times to not lay in it now......but I feel for the man.... I do... I can't even help it..
ohwell.gif

So don't do it for him. Do it for his girl and his kid. That's blood too. Letting your pride hurt them is going too far man. Do it and tell him it was for THEM not him. Being the bigger man doesn't erase your pride.

You saying you are washing your hands of him is straight up false since you posted this and you still chill with his kid and the kids mom. You let her start that trick route and she ends up dead/infected/drugged out and the kid goes the state raised dead-end life route you will blame yourself because even tho it's not your fault you could have stopped it.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

maybe I've never gotten to that point in my friendships.....but if someone I considered family knew was in a tight spot, I'd do whatever I could to get them out of it
I NEVER thought I'd be here myself Dirt. I'm not saying I can't help him because I don't want to. I'm saying it because it's gotten to a point where I feel disrespected and unappreciated doing so, and as long as he feels he can get away with that +#$@, he's going to. That's my cousin man, but we grew up like BROTHERS. It's killing me to have gotten to a point where I gotta wash my hands of dude entirely...especially now...sitting here holding his son and playing peek-a-boo and +#$@.. But you can't baby no grown $#% man Dirt. These cards been dealing out for years G. He made this bed one too many times to not lay in it now......but I feel for the man.... I do... I can't even help it..
ohwell.gif

So don't do it for him. Do it for his girl and his kid. That's blood too. Letting your pride hurt them is going too far man. Do it and tell him it was for THEM not him. Being the bigger man doesn't erase your pride.

You saying you are washing your hands of him is straight up false since you posted this and you still chill with his kid and the kids mom. You let her start that trick route and she ends up dead/infected/drugged out and the kid goes the state raised dead-end life route you will blame yourself because even tho it's not your fault you could have stopped it.

why is he in and out jail anyways maybe he needs to sit and think about some things.

why is he in and out jail anyways maybe he needs to sit and think about some things.

Mang, you got a way of being right...especially about things I don't wanna admit to...................  I got ALOT of thinking to do.. 

Mang, you got a way of being right...especially about things I don't wanna admit to...................  I got ALOT of thinking to do.. 

It's nothing personal. I just disagree with what you've written. For a guy that condescends regularly, you seem offended. My bad?
offended?.. no
but surprised by the tone?..sure

your opinion about my condescension aside...I wasn't being condescending at all.
like I said... if you've taken a "tough love --kick you out of my life hoping that it will you straighten up" position....then you don't need to be in on the "brainstorming session"
what's the point in only supporting him that way?..that doesn't jive with taking a tough love stance

It's nothing personal. I just disagree with what you've written. For a guy that condescends regularly, you seem offended. My bad?
offended?.. no
but surprised by the tone?..sure

your opinion about my condescension aside...I wasn't being condescending at all.
like I said... if you've taken a "tough love --kick you out of my life hoping that it will you straighten up" position....then you don't need to be in on the "brainstorming session"
what's the point in only supporting him that way?..that doesn't jive with taking a tough love stance

What does it matter? Interesting topic though because she's going to be letting some other person sex her when you locked up anyway...minus well get paid right?

What does it matter? Interesting topic though because she's going to be letting some other person sex her when you locked up anyway...minus well get paid right?

Back
Top Bottom