If you were to die this moment right now.

I never really thought about this, but I guess they would go to my older brother, or some of my cousins.... but damn come to think of it, would they even wear them considering what happened? Yeea I took it there... yea

I never really thought about this, but I guess they would go to my older brother, or some of my cousins.... but damn come to think of it, would they even wear them considering what happened? Yeea I took it there... yea

BinYe wrote:

With that said... i'd have momma donate it to charity.

Give the kids an opportunity to shine with some flashy shoes... cuz not a many kids have
priveledge to rock the sneaks i did growing up.

My philanthropy isn't what i'd like it to be... so perhaps my charitible donation would leave
a smile or two.

QFT

BinYe wrote:

With that said... i'd have momma donate it to charity.

Give the kids an opportunity to shine with some flashy shoes... cuz not a many kids have
priveledge to rock the sneaks i did growing up.

My philanthropy isn't what i'd like it to be... so perhaps my charitible donation would leave
a smile or two.

QFT

my little cousin. hes 2 years old now but sooner or later hill be grown. It would just be horrible I wouldn't be able to watch him grow.

my little cousin. hes 2 years old now but sooner or later hill be grown. It would just be horrible I wouldn't be able to watch him grow.

It would be my moms dream come true. Not me dying, but being able to get rid of all my shoes.
laugh.gif

My older brother was murdered back in 1991 in Los Angeles.  He loved his III's so much we buried him in them, he was 19.  RIP big bro, I will never forget you.  My collection will be going to my son.

My older brother was murdered back in 1991 in Los Angeles.  He loved his III's so much we buried him in them, he was 19.  RIP big bro, I will never forget you.  My collection will be going to my son.

Originally Posted by PRIME1984

Daaaaaaam!! that story is 90s as hell. Anyways, my dogg j-man gets all my kicks when I die, to do as he pleases with them, because he wears sz 9 and all my kicks are 10.5-11.5.

Originally Posted by PRIME1984

Daaaaaaam!! that story is 90s as hell. Anyways, my dogg j-man gets all my kicks when I die, to do as he pleases with them, because he wears sz 9 and all my kicks are 10.5-11.5.

Back
Top Bottom