If you were to die this moment right now.

Originally Posted by BinYe

I actually thought about this last week before going to bed cuz i've recently had numerous
thoughts of suicide.

But i was really depressed and thought about what would happen to my shoe collection
if i kicked the proverbial bucket (i know, how selfish, but it seriously was the first thing
that popped up in my head during thoughts of my entry to the afterlife).

The only rightful home for my shoes, since i don't have any male siblings or relatives with
feet as large as mines (or if they do, none are shoe freaks like me).

With that said... i'd have momma donate it to charity.

Give the kids an opportunity to shine with some flashy shoes... cuz not a many kids have
priveledge to rock the sneaks i did growing up.

My philanthropy isn't what i'd like it to be... so perhaps my charitible donation would leave
a smile or two.

Much respect to that. But Ye, there's another way and suicide ain't it. God bless you, my friend.

Mine would go to my son when he gets older if he fits the size and if they're still wearable.
laugh.gif
. If anything, if my fam needed funds to pay for my death/bills/hard times then they would be sold as is..

I actually thought about this last week before going to bed cuz i've recently had numerous
thoughts of suicide.

But i was really depressed and thought about what would happen to my shoe collection
if i kicked the proverbial bucket (i know, how selfish, but it seriously was the first thing

The only rightful home for my shoes, since i don't have any male siblings or relatives with

Give the kids an opportunity to shine with some flashy shoes... cuz not a many kids have

My philanthropy isn't what i'd like it to be... so perhaps my charitible donation would leave
a smile or two.

Much respect to that. But Ye, there's another way and suicide ain't it. God bless you, my friend.

Mine would go to my son when he gets older if he fits the size and if they're still wearable.
laugh.gif
. If anything, if my fam needed funds to pay for my death/bills/hard times then they would be sold as is..

thoughts of suicide.

a smile or two.

big ups to dat my dude. suicide aint the way homie. Jesus will help u thru anythng u need man. trust me bro i kno by experience
anyway my collection prolly b sold by my mom. it cld help em a bit thru these tuff times

thoughts of suicide.

a smile or two.

big ups to dat my dude. suicide aint the way homie. Jesus will help u thru anythng u need man. trust me bro i kno by experience
anyway my collection prolly b sold by my mom. it cld help em a bit thru these tuff times

Probably a few to my best friend he's always asking to wear something but refuses to pay the price for em lol... Then let me ppls sell whatever I have DS and donate the rest

Probably a few to my best friend he's always asking to wear something but refuses to pay the price for em lol... Then let me ppls sell whatever I have DS and donate the rest

Its crazy on how I was thinking the same thing the other day like "hmmmz who would I want to have my whole collection of sneakers" I probably would wanna be buried in my grape 5s tho lmao just playing, nah ill give my collection to my family to split with eachother. Damn this got me really thinking, I might just have to start writing out a will today forreal lolz.

Its crazy on how I was thinking the same thing the other day like "hmmmz who would I want to have my whole collection of sneakers" I probably would wanna be buried in my grape 5s tho lmao just playing, nah ill give my collection to my family to split with eachother. Damn this got me really thinking, I might just have to start writing out a will today forreal lolz.

they would be bury with me along with my ride, if i cant have them no one can,

My son would inherit most, since he'll be wearing my size soon enough. The others would be in good hands being sold since a good friend of ours is a shoehead himself.

My son would inherit most, since he'll be wearing my size soon enough. The others would be in good hands being sold since a good friend of ours is a shoehead himself.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

I agree, but if I end up having a son, then it will be his.
But I will be buried in my Concords. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mikey23

I agree, but if I end up having a son, then it will be his.
But I will be buried in my Concords. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom