If your girlfriend went to a bachelor party..

It could be a lot worse... a la dancingbear.com
nerd.gif

Get rid of shorty tho...

Huhmmm girl younger than thirty with a boyfriend in another state at a bachelor party with a group of dudes and strippers and alcohol with her supposed " best friend" that she has met in her adult life and only known for a year and a half......... yea o.p. everything sounds incredibly kosher because we all know guys definitely invite girls they aren't attracted to out to bachelor parties, hotels and breakfast in the morning. Oh and since your girls sexual needs are being met by you living thousands of miles away I'm sure she behaved herself.
wink.gif
Champ you gotta do better.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Zierra28

P.S.  I think people should be able to do whatever they want in life.  If you want a co-ed party, have one.  If you don't want a traditional wedding, don't have one.  If you want to limit yourself to rules set by someone else, that's fine too.
Yea but you are in a relationship so that alone says you can't do whatever the hell you want. 
grin.gif

Enhh, there's always a choice, but you just have to weigh what's more important; your spouse or your choice.

One thing I don't agree with is him not being invited.  That's a bit...weird.

Get out of your feelings. Who cares if you are bothered by not being invited. I don't even know any dudes that would invite a female to a bachleor affair. That isn't for you. It is for dudes. Yes a bachelors (MAN based word) is for MEN. You can make anything co-ed if you want but it is a party for men. You have no place there. Point blank.

And you dudes that are inviting females to the party, for what?

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Might be reiterating here, but my best friend's a guy and has been in my life AS such for over a decade now, and nothing occurs between us. We are very respectful and treat out sig others the same way we'd expect them to treat us, and we do just fine. I HOPE that if he has a bachelor's party he'd invite me, and i dare my spouse to have an issue w/it after knowing our relationship, and he's def invited to mine. *shrug* if ur too insecure for a relationship of that sort, don't torture yourself w/it. Find someone who has only women as friends (because THAT is always trustworthy...).
What a dumb response.

Bachelor parties are meant for guys, these #!+@% ain't co-ed.

People might want to think they're co-ed these days but they never should be.

You might be a cool female and all that but if your going to a bachelor party and not even thinking of bringing your s/o then he should have the right to kick you out of a window from the top floor.

How the hell is this insecure?  It seems like people like to slap that label on anything that lets them slide in a risky situation.  1) theirs alchohol involved 2) theirs gonna be more guys than women 3) people will be naked

If a guy does not have a concern with that I applaud him, but that ain't me. 

You call them insecurities, I call them standards.

There's* but I won't say it's dumb though because my mom taught me manners...  

AGAIN as I stated, if you feel that strongly about it, don't date someone who's in that situation.  Some folks aren't bothered by it, others are.  It's not a big deal to me.  Just be open and honest, and you should be fine.  Some people operate under the delusion that you can keep tabs on a person's every move.  Impossible, and if everytime a situation comes up, you're uncomfortable with it, then there might be trust issues that are much deeper than just the circumstance here.  

Call it what you want, but I don't see the gender of one's friends as a basis on which to set standards.  Other things come to mind such as motivated friends, friends w/jobs and goals, friends w/spiritual beliefs, but NOT gender.  Everything in life is a risky situation.  She doesn't need a male best friend to cheat.  Trust me on that. 
smile.gif

P.S.  I think people should be able to do whatever they want in life.  If you want a co-ed party, have one.  If you don't want a traditional wedding, don't have one.  If you want to limit yourself to rules set by someone else, that's fine too.
So it's either your deluded or your friends are gay/your bisexual.

And no not everything in life is a risky situation, be real and stop dropping these sayings like they mean something or hold some kind of weight. 

I agree you can do as you please in this life, BUT as per your first post I get the feeling that you wouldn't give a damn about if your s/o had something to say about you going to a bachelor party.  To me if you can't respect someone you call a s/o's appeals then your no different from a vagabond.  And personally speaking I don't respect vagabonds, nah mean.

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

If your girlfriend went to a bachelor party hosted by her best friend, a guy whom you trust her with, and she is also friends with the groom to be as well as a lot of other guys at the party how would you feel?  Would you break up with her?  Some of the people in the group are guys she hangs out with all the time. There were a couple of other girls there too.  The night consisted of a party bus for bar hopping, chillin at a hotel for a couple of hours afterwards and then going out to breakfast before going home.   [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I would prefer the thoughts/opinions of guys over 24[/color].   Oh, we have been dating for a year.
Oh.
ohwell.gif

W/e close enough. Say you trust her and the people she's with, then it should be fine. Situationally speaking, of course. You still have a right to be skeptical, and that's perfectly normal, fine...as long as you're not being a !%@$% about it or going to give her #!+% about it later. If anybody in that situation violates your trust, though....then handle it.

In all seriousness I wouldn't trust it bro. Bar-hopping=everyone really drunk=bad decisions=cheating.

I've learned that even after a year of dating, girls like to turn huge $#$ parties into "just hanging out with 3 or 4 friends."

My bachelor party/night is in August, we're not even having strippers because my girlfriend is uncomfortable with it if she's not there. I have one good long time female friend that I've never done anything with and she's still not getting invited. I guess everyone is different but it seems odd to invite a female friend to a party like that.

Bro, if I was in your shoes I would straight up tell her that I don't want her going. If she tries to dispute I would ask her to reverse it on her self and if she would feel comfortable with me going a bachelorette party. Let her ponder on it and if she says she's going. Dead her. Can't trust no one no matter how long you been together or whatever. BUT, that's just me.

Nobody responds well to ultimatums and people sure don't like to be told what to do.

You can only control yourself and the decisions you choose to make.  If she chooses to do that and treat you that way....you must allow it.

I would let her go. Weather you trust her with dude or not.... A @@# gone do what she gone do. I ain't got time to keep tabs on her, calling her to make sure she is ok and not smashing somebody. If you aren't checking up on her, more than likely she will be worried about what you're doing and not really enjoy herself but that's not what you should want. Let her go, have fun.

P.S. When did dudes start inviting women to Bachelor Parties anyway?

What a dumb response.

Bachelor parties are meant for guys, these #!+@% ain't co-ed.

People might want to think they're co-ed these days but they never should be.

You might be a cool female and all that but if your going to a bachelor party and not even thinking of bringing your s/o then he should have the right to kick you out of a window from the top floor.

How the hell is this insecure?  It seems like people like to slap that label on anything that lets them slide in a risky situation.  1) theirs alchohol involved 2) theirs gonna be more guys than women 3) people will be naked

If a guy does not have a concern with that I applaud him, but that ain't me. 

You call them insecurities, I call them standards.

AGAIN as I stated, if you feel that strongly about it, don't date someone who's in that situation.  Some folks aren't bothered by it, others are.  It's not a big deal to me.  Just be open and honest, and you should be fine.  Some people operate under the delusion that you can keep tabs on a person's every move.  Impossible, and if everytime a situation comes up, you're uncomfortable with it, then there might be trust issues that are much deeper than just the circumstance here.  

Call it what you want, but I don't see the gender of one's friends as a basis on which to set standards.  Other things come to mind such as motivated friends, friends w/jobs and goals, friends w/spiritual beliefs, but NOT gender.  Everything in life is a risky situation.  She doesn't need a male best friend to cheat.  Trust me on that. 
smile.gif

And no not everything in life is a risky situation, be real and stop dropping these sayings like they mean something or hold some kind of weight. 

I agree you can do as you please in this life, BUT as per your first post I get the feeling that you wouldn't give a damn about if your s/o had something to say about you going to a bachelor party.  To me if you can't respect someone you call a s/o's appeals then your no different from a vagabond.  And personally speaking I don't respect vagabonds, nah mean.

I don't respect grammatical errors, but I won't judge you for it...

Everybody doesn't feel the way I do, and that's cool, and everyone doesn't feel the way you do, but for some reason that doesn't seem cool to you.  Which means you're missing my entire point, so I'll try once more, and I believe that'll be it.  If you AREN'T cool with it, DON'T put yourself in a situation where you will be forced to confront it at every turn.  That's silly.  It's like not liking seafood, but choosing to eat at Red Lobster.  Why??  You KNOW you won't be pleased w/the selection. 

Did you try contacting her through the night at all? Did they go unanswered? If so, she probably did some dirt.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

She's apologizing a lot huh? She's guilty brah. She got her face painted
laugh.gif

OP: seems like you're giving your girl a lot of leeway.. so why are you getting flustered?

wink.gif

edit: niketalk has been slacking over the past few years.. pics of said girl?

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

Nobody responds well to ultimatums and people sure don't like to be told what to do.

You can only control yourself and the decisions you choose to make.  If she chooses to do that and treat you that way....you must allow it.

BAM. 

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

OP here's a quick solution....if your uncomfortable with this happening on any level then express that concern to your girl and see what she says. If she doesn't understand where your coming from then just move on.

She has apologized a million times for being inconsiderate.  She realizes that she should have gone home after the bars and not gone to the hotel or to breakfast.   It wasn't a set plan she just went with the flow of the night. 
So she didn't come home and stayed at the hotel?? Oh yea.... the yambs have been contaminated.

smile.gif

I don't respect grammatical errors, but I won't judge you for it...

Everybody doesn't feel the way I do, and that's cool, and everyone doesn't feel the way you do, but for some reason that doesn't seem cool to you.  Which means you're missing my entire point, so I'll try once more, and I believe that'll be it.  If you AREN'T cool with it, DON'T put yourself in a situation where you will be forced to confront it at every turn.  That's silly.  It's like not liking seafood, but choosing to eat at Red Lobster.  Why??  You KNOW you won't be pleased w/the selection. 
The hell are you talking about?

I understand the general idea your getting at, and I always did.  Your just mad that i'm getting at you.  It's hard to face the truth.

And stop dropping these corny lines "but I won't judge you for it"....you know damn well you are.

be off with you.

Originally Posted by tee eye ehm

Did you try contacting her through the night at all? Did they go unanswered? If so, she probably did some dirt.

We did text off an on throughout the night. 

It would bother me since I know what goes down at bachelor parties however if I was dating a girl that is down for bachelor parties like that then it is what it is.  She's that type of female.   I made the decision to date a girl like that so I am not the kind of guy that holds a female down from doing her thing.  I would let her know how I felt but if she insisted on going then I am not going to stop her.  I am more than secure enough to trust her.  If she messes up, then she messes up... and the relationship is over. Simple as that.  

Plus she's in another State so what are you going to do about?  Beg her not to go?  
laugh.gif

Me personally I am more concern on what I am going to be doing that night which would probably consist of doing something
devil.gif
 a lot worse than what she's doing.  Heh Heh 

edit. So she went already? OK well then why are you still tripping since she already apologized and text you throughout the night?  Keep it moving. If it bothers you that she may have cheated... then tell her and again move on.  She's in another State so why worry about something that you can't do anything about.  Too many females out here to worry about one. 

Originally Posted by ireminisce

OP: seems like you're giving your girl a lot of leeway.. so why are you getting flustered?

wink.gif

edit: niketalk has been slacking over the past few years.. pics of said girl?

She gets a lot of leeway.  We never tell each other what they can and cannot do.  She took advantage this time tho
frown.gif
 but she feels bad for it.
And
laugh.gif
 sorry no pics of said girl......

Back
Top Bottom