If your girlfriend went to a bachelor party..

I'm no expert on this by any means but...

Why are you in a long distance relationship in the first place, they rarely end well. The other person could tell you whatever they want..and since they are far away it isn't like you can prove if they are telling the truth or not.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by Zierra28

So it's either your deluded or your friends are gay/your bisexual.

And no not everything in life is a risky situation, be real and stop dropping these sayings like they mean something or hold some kind of weight. 

I agree you can do as you please in this life, BUT as per your first post I get the feeling that you wouldn't give a damn about if your s/o had something to say about you going to a bachelor party.  To me if you can't respect someone you call a s/o's appeals then your no different from a vagabond.  And personally speaking I don't respect vagabonds, nah mean.

I don't respect grammatical errors, but I won't judge you for it...

Everybody doesn't feel the way I do, and that's cool, and everyone doesn't feel the way you do, but for some reason that doesn't seem cool to you.  Which means you're missing my entire point, so I'll try once more, and I believe that'll be it.  If you AREN'T cool with it, DON'T put yourself in a situation where you will be forced to confront it at every turn.  That's silly.  It's like not liking seafood, but choosing to eat at Red Lobster.  Why??  You KNOW you won't be pleased w/the selection. 
The hell are you talking about?

I understand the general idea your getting at, and I always did.  Your just mad that i'm getting at you.  It's hard to face the truth.

And stop dropping these corny lines "but I won't judge you for it"....you know damn well you are.

be off with you.

Not angry.  It's the net. At the end of the day, don't know and therefore don't care about you.  The hostility is coming from your end.  I was correct: not judging you for your grammar.  Any judgments I've made have been based on your disrespectful comments, cause there's never a reason to disrespect someone because they disagree w/u but that's whatevs.  If you wana be angry, and raise your BP, be my guest. 
laugh.gif
  The most critical folks always seem to bring the least to the table.  

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

OP here's a quick solution....if your uncomfortable with this happening on any level then express that concern to your girl and see what she says. If she doesn't understand where your coming from then just move on.

She has apologized a million times for being inconsiderate.  She realizes that she should have gone home after the bars and not gone to the hotel or to breakfast.   It wasn't a set plan she just went with the flow of the night. 
Oh, it was a set plan alright, not saying she set it, but someone did, most likely the "best friend". I'm sorry op but there are just so many circumstances which imply that something happened (something being she hooked up with "best friend"). You'll never know for sure, but this is gonna be in the back of your mind bothering you for a while. You either let it go and let this thought in the back of your head consume your relationship, or you confront the issue now.

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

OP here's a quick solution....if your uncomfortable with this happening on any level then express that concern to your girl and see what she says. If she doesn't understand where your coming from then just move on.

She has apologized a million times for being inconsiderate.  She realizes that she should have gone home after the bars and not gone to the hotel or to breakfast.   It wasn't a set plan she just went with the flow of the night. 
Oh, it was a set plan alright, not saying she set it, but someone did, most likely the "best friend". I'm sorry op but there are just so many circumstances which imply that something happened (something being she hooked up with "best friend"). You'll never know for sure, but this is gonna be in the back of your mind bothering you for a while. You either let it go and let this thought in the back of your head consume your relationship, or you confront the issue now.
truth.

I don't respect grammatical errors, but I won't judge you for it...

Everybody doesn't feel the way I do, and that's cool, and everyone doesn't feel the way you do, but for some reason that doesn't seem cool to you.  Which means you're missing my entire point, so I'll try once more, and I believe that'll be it.  If you AREN'T cool with it, DON'T put yourself in a situation where you will be forced to confront it at every turn.  That's silly.  It's like not liking seafood, but choosing to eat at Red Lobster.  Why??  You KNOW you won't be pleased w/the selection. 
The hell are you talking about?

I understand the general idea your getting at, and I always did.  Your just mad that i'm getting at you.  It's hard to face the truth.

And stop dropping these corny lines "but I won't judge you for it"....you know damn well you are.

be off with you.

Not angry.  It's the net. At the end of the day, don't know and therefore don't care about you.  The hostility is coming from your end.  I was correct: not judging you for your grammar.  Any judgments I've made have been based on your disrespectful comments, cause there's never a reason to disrespect someone because they disagree w/u but that's whatevs.  If you wana be angry, and raise your BP, be my guest. 
laugh.gif
  The most critical folks always seem to bring the least to the table.  
Your like a walking cliche
laugh.gif
but spoken like a true burger.  ME? bringing the least to the table?  GO re-read this thread and anything you've ever posted on NT.  Guaranteed I've brought more to the table than anything you've done with your paltry existence.  You yourself said that you can do anything you want to do with your life, so me disrespecting your opinions is just that.  You can try and sound all cool and calm but you salty as *#+*.

here you go, hope you enjoy.
bjIMk.gif

Take it from me Fella

If you have to ask (NT), then you've already answered your own damn question.

brah no offense but you gotta cut her off she got partied broski aint any coming back from that...

This needs to be bolded for emphasis.  The down side is, OP clearly isnt into mental manipulation, nor possesses a perceptive bone in his body.. so short of asking for Doctor provided images of the vagina lining.. dude is cooked.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Get out of your feelings. Who cares if you are bothered by not being invited. I don't even know any dudes that would invite a female to a bachleor affair. That isn't for you. It is for dudes. Yes a bachelors (MAN based word) is for MEN. You can make anything co-ed if you want but it is a party for men. You have no place there. Point blank.

And you dudes that are inviting females to the party, for what?

just came in to say this but DC beat me to it.

what kinda dudes are inviting women they know to a bachelor party?  i have platonic friends that are women, but no chance no how were they ever coming to my bachelor party.  its not even an issue of trust or anything like that.  my wife knows exactly what went on at my bachelor party.  i got nothing to hide from her.  hell some of my friends (guys) that came were originally her friends first that i met after i started dating her.  im sure if they wanted to be a **** about it, they coulda ratted me out to her (assuming i had anything to hide to begin with).

bachelor parties are for man-activities.  booze, strippers, doing lines of coke off a !$#%*$ backside (cant believe that happened, but it was funny as hell), etc... etc...  why would any heterosexual man want women (that they know) around for that.

She has apologized a million times for being inconsiderate. She realizes that she should have gone home after the bars and not gone to the hotel or to breakfast. It wasn't a set plan she just went with the flow of the night.
I'm usually not one to agree with the NT masses who assume that your girl got a train ran on her just cause she spent time with a guy friend, but Dirk here is really on to something.  It just seems too fishy.  She had to have known that you were uncomfortable with her being at the bachelor party to begin with, and she had to have known how much worse you would feel knowing that she didnt come home that night.  Booze was probably involved, but still she made a conscious decision to not come home with an understanding of the consequences (your feelings).  Something aint adding up.

Kinda O/T, but lesson to you kids.. The first time youre in a longdistant relationship, and the chick tells you that shes going to do such and such w/such and such dudes.. Please immediately demote her *** to jump off..

Reason being.. its obvious shes going to do what shes going to do regardless.. she just dont let the %!# happen on your watch. OP, even if you breakup w/shortie now, all she is going to be is go back and **ck old boy in a day, to a few days.. thats how a chick is wired that would just spring something like that on you, without regard for your feelings towards the topic.

Next time, be proactive, and a bit more heavy-handed from a distantance.. there are ways to draw invisible barriers in relationships for your sig. other.

Plus, I get the feeling, youre the older partner, and shes quite a bit younger.

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

Take it from me Fella

If you have to ask (NT), then you've already answered your own damn question.

I agree. NT is only good for confirming the most boneheaded and irrational fears you already had in your heart. Looking at this whole thread, the story sounds fishy. She sounds like she made up her mind to go and told you afterward. "Best friends" with dude for 1 1/2 years? Yea....ok...(not assuming anything, but being someone's best friend in that short amount of time seems too rushed imo, but whatever). Bachelor parties are generally for dudes, no women allowed I agree. Someone had to at least try to kick it to her, the environment would lend itself to it. Idk man, how old are you two? That has something to do with it. If what you say is true about her constant apologizing OP, that seems like a hallmark of guilt and something happened.
eyes.gif

your girl has a male bestfriend 
eyes.gif
 your girl at her "bestfriends" bachelor party 
indifferent.gif
 the stuff you'll find out after results of bachelor party 
sick.gif
 RIP to your relationship. 

Originally Posted by Phen0m

Kinda O/T, but lesson to you kids.. The first time youre in a longdistant relationship, and the chick tells you that shes going to do such and such w/such and such dudes.. Please immediately demote her *** to jump off.

Without question. 

Back
Top Bottom