Iggy azaleas runaway slave master line

all I know is that rocky is beatin that white womb thats all I know about this girl besides her fatty.

why all these hipster rappers gettin cosigned anyways. the girl hipsters use @*%#%#* antics or a shockin song title and the dude hipster rappers just talk about weed.

we need diversity.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

She has a pass because she's attractive and she's dating ASAP. Black men stay cosigning these outta pocket white **+*%+ for checks or for publicity. Look at Kreayshawn

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

if you want to call the line racist you would have to infer that she was referring to a black slave, She could be referring to a white slave for all we know.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

She has a pass because she's attractive and she's dating ASAP. Black men stay cosigning these outta pocket white **+*%+ for checks or for publicity. Look at Kreayshawn

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

if you want to call the line racist you would have to infer that she was referring to a black slave, She could be referring to a white slave for all we know. You guys are really sensitive

indifferent.gif

But... he's right...

TI's producing her album. 

I knew there was something about her i didnt like. Even when i saw the Pu$$y vid, i felt like it summed up her career in that she comes off like she's using black culture to get on...i wont be shocked if they pull a Minaj with her career...How was she in XXL talking about she was a Pac Stan....all these ppl from outside the culture always claim to be Tupac stans like it gives them a pass. Justin Bieber said the same thing when he was "rapping".
#THIS and the fact that she looks BEAT w/ no makeup, and her "reg" voice sounds like someone shoved their balls in her throat

So all this seems to have started because that other Azalea chick was mad about her getting the cover...
laugh.gif
this is why there's typically only one female rapper around at at time, they're too damn catty

TI's producing her album. 

I knew there was something about her i didnt like. Even when i saw the Pu$$y vid, i felt like it summed up her career in that she comes off like she's using black culture to get on...i wont be shocked if they pull a Minaj with her career...How was she in XXL talking about she was a Pac Stan....all these ppl from outside the culture always claim to be Tupac stans like it gives them a pass. Justin Bieber said the same thing when he was "rapping".

Brother 100K.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

if you want to call the line racist you would have to infer that she was referring to a black slave, She could be referring to a white slave for all we know. You guys are really sensitive

indifferent.gif

But... he's right...
im sure there's been white indentured servants who were let go after 5-7 but slaves?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by vandal044

thats just a play off kendrick line from look out for detox which the uses the same beat...and im pretty sure shes dating asap rocky

thats all this thread needs. 

I watched the video and she said run away slave s,ught pause then master and made a whipping motion .I can't condone this at all.

Dear world,

Im writing you today to address a lyric I said a few months ago in one of my songs that I feel has been used to unfairly slander my character and paint me as a racist person.

Kendrick Lamar is one of my favorite artists and I loved his song ‘Look Out for Detox’ so much I decided to do my own version of it last year. The lyrics I wrote follow the original version closely; One lyric in particular has offended a lot of people and for that, I apologize.

The artist’s lyric was:“when the relay starts I’m a runway slave

Back
Top Bottom