Illuminati Clowns.... Here's Irony For Yall

Originally Posted by MR23MJ

Really what does Pac say at the begining of Hail Mary?

It may not have been Jay-Z saying it but listen to his lyrics on the song

and never prayed to God, I prayed to
Gotti
That's right it's wicked, that's life I live it
Ain't askin' for forgiveness for my sins, endz
I break bread with the late heads, picking their brains for angles on
all the evils that the game'll do
It gets dangerous, money and power is changing us
And now we're lethal, infected with D'Evils...
I guess you dont know what Killuminati meant:
And maybe you didnt understand the concept of D'Evils. the song is referencing The Evils of the street life. 

Jay Z has mentioned Jesus/God in numerous songs by the way if that makes you feel better

You mean meantion him like "And Jesus cant save you, life starts when the church ends?

You mean meantion him like "And Jesus cant save you, life starts when the church ends?

cartune wrote:

Gotti
And maybe you didnt understand the concept of D'Evils. the song is referencing The Evils of the street life.�

Jay Z has mentioned Jesus/God in numerous songs by the way if that makes you feel better

I was about to say.....is this dude serious?
roll.gif

The song D'DEvils was about the corruption/evils of money, crime and the streets.
roll.gif

Only if people put this much dedication into reading about ^$$# that will make them contributing members of society. This some bull
laugh.gif

cartune wrote:

Gotti
And maybe you didnt understand the concept of D'Evils. the song is referencing The Evils of the street life.�

I was about to say.....is this dude serious?
roll.gif

The song D'DEvils was about the corruption/evils of money, crime and the streets.
roll.gif

Only if people put this much dedication into reading about ^$$# that will make them contributing members of society. This some bull
laugh.gif

I'm glad when topics like this come around. Most people are subjected to worldly views on a day to day basis subconsiously without thought. If 1 group controls the world economy , that means they control the world. If you watch the mainstream artist who are at the top tier of their respected genre you notice a pattern. NONE OF THEIR HIT SONGS SPEAKS ON SOCIAL ISSUES. This cannot be by chance or coincedence. ALL ARTIST MUST HAVE THEIR SONGS AND VIDEOS APPROVED BY THE LABEL IN ORDER TO RELEASE THE MESSAGE. I dont look at youtube videos all day and read up on illuminati stuff because its like reading on santa claus and jesus christ... FIGURES YOU WILL NEVER SEE. But I can make assumptions and educated theories on folks that dictate whats hot and whats not..

There's a pattern of change that occurs on the black community every five - seven yrs. This change usually occurs through music videos and entertainment. The most recent change has been the conversion of skinny jeans in the urban community . In NYC we were able to go to clubs in whatever attire we wanted but due to a few shootings stabbings etc. The dress code was enforced. It started with no timbs , then it was no baggy jeans then it was no white Ts then it was MADATORY COLLARED SHIRTS... now dudes all look like pure batti mon pon de place. The recent shift in change has resulted in 60 - 70% of dudes to look like hipsters.

The past BETaward show was a perfect example of the psychological brainwashing of our youth and young adults. DAMN NEAR EACH RAPPER IN THE CYPHER LOOKED LIKE THEY WAS GOING TO A CLUB WITH THE DRESS CODE STRICTLY ENFORCED. I REMEMEBR WHEN THERE WAS AN EDGE AND MASCULINITY IN OUR COMMUNITY. THE TREND HAS BEEN SYSTEMATICALLY PLACED IN THE FOREFRONT BY THE STEERERS OF THE CULTURE.

I'm not saying that there is an actual group of dudes in black robes drinking goat blood deciding our future but there is a group in power to keep the herd at bay. These young people coming up now are lost in the sauce with no signs of waking up. ENTERTAINMENT KEEPS PEOPLE TRAPPED SITTING ON THE FENCE WONDERING IF THE STUFF THEY READ ABOUT MIGHT BE REAL OR NOT. NOT KNOWING THAT THE ENTERTAINMENT THEY ENJOY WAS PLACED IN THERE SUBCONSCIOUS SO THEY CAN KEEP QUESTIONING AND NOT DEMANDING ANSWERS...

i got my own beliefs on the way the world works and i see my logical approach as making sense to me and people within my frequency to agree with me even if its the first time hearing me speak...

ASK YOURSELF WHY DIDN'T NAS AND MR MARLEY'S ALBUM GET NO SUPPORT FROM THE LABELS ADVERTISING DEPT??????

OR WHY DID PRETTY BOY SWAG RECEIVE HIGH PRAISE FOR ITS STUPIDITY ???

to call someone a clown for questioning patterns of control by forces which cannot be physically seen but felt is not a smart decision.

I'm glad when topics like this come around. Most people are subjected to worldly views on a day to day basis subconsiously without thought. If 1 group controls the world economy , that means they control the world. If you watch the mainstream artist who are at the top tier of their respected genre you notice a pattern. NONE OF THEIR HIT SONGS SPEAKS ON SOCIAL ISSUES. This cannot be by chance or coincedence. ALL ARTIST MUST HAVE THEIR SONGS AND VIDEOS APPROVED BY THE LABEL IN ORDER TO RELEASE THE MESSAGE. I dont look at youtube videos all day and read up on illuminati stuff because its like reading on santa claus and jesus christ... FIGURES YOU WILL NEVER SEE. But I can make assumptions and educated theories on folks that dictate whats hot and whats not..

There's a pattern of change that occurs on the black community every five - seven yrs. This change usually occurs through music videos and entertainment. The most recent change has been the conversion of skinny jeans in the urban community . In NYC we were able to go to clubs in whatever attire we wanted but due to a few shootings stabbings etc. The dress code was enforced. It started with no timbs , then it was no baggy jeans then it was no white Ts then it was MADATORY COLLARED SHIRTS... now dudes all look like pure batti mon pon de place. The recent shift in change has resulted in 60 - 70% of dudes to look like hipsters.

The past BETaward show was a perfect example of the psychological brainwashing of our youth and young adults. DAMN NEAR EACH RAPPER IN THE CYPHER LOOKED LIKE THEY WAS GOING TO A CLUB WITH THE DRESS CODE STRICTLY ENFORCED. I REMEMEBR WHEN THERE WAS AN EDGE AND MASCULINITY IN OUR COMMUNITY. THE TREND HAS BEEN SYSTEMATICALLY PLACED IN THE FOREFRONT BY THE STEERERS OF THE CULTURE.

I'm not saying that there is an actual group of dudes in black robes drinking goat blood deciding our future but there is a group in power to keep the herd at bay. These young people coming up now are lost in the sauce with no signs of waking up. ENTERTAINMENT KEEPS PEOPLE TRAPPED SITTING ON THE FENCE WONDERING IF THE STUFF THEY READ ABOUT MIGHT BE REAL OR NOT. NOT KNOWING THAT THE ENTERTAINMENT THEY ENJOY WAS PLACED IN THERE SUBCONSCIOUS SO THEY CAN KEEP QUESTIONING AND NOT DEMANDING ANSWERS...

i got my own beliefs on the way the world works and i see my logical approach as making sense to me and people within my frequency to agree with me even if its the first time hearing me speak...

ASK YOURSELF WHY DIDN'T NAS AND MR MARLEY'S ALBUM GET NO SUPPORT FROM THE LABELS ADVERTISING DEPT??????

OR WHY DID PRETTY BOY SWAG RECEIVE HIGH PRAISE FOR ITS STUPIDITY ???

to call someone a clown for questioning patterns of control by forces which cannot be physically seen but felt is not a smart decision.

for a man that sold his soul to the devil and is a satanic follower, jayz does rock a lot of crosses and Jesus pieces.

for a man that sold his soul to the devil and is a satanic follower, jayz does rock a lot of crosses and Jesus pieces.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

This Illuminati talk is getting ridiculous amongst my community and its funny these so called enlightened people don't see the irony in how 'Illumanti" Masonry and etc is being used as a tool to oppress the minds of black people. Many now feel you can't be successful in any aspect without selling your soul to someone or an institution... like stop that nonsense. This Illumanti nonsense is just another tool to stunt our mind growth and convince ourselves we can't do anything without an assistance. How you gon raise a child and tell them "naw ____ don't aspire to be a lawyer, doctor, politician, entertainer and etc because you will most likely be affiliated with occults"

My question is WHO isn't in the Illuminati.. was JJ Evans in the Illuminati is my local black weather man in the Illumanti because the way people talk anyone making it out the hood is affiliated with the Illuminati. Its just frustrating to see people who have no type of knowledge about anything beneficial, no perspective on relevant critical policy issues society is hampered with be so knowledgeable about some dumb sh-- they read on a blog or viewed on Youtube.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery
None but ourselves can free our mind

I HATE people who think like that.  Dudes be out here preaching and it's getting out of control.  Just because I wanna be successful in life doesn't mean I'm gonna sell my soul, what kinda !@#$ is that?

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

This Illuminati talk is getting ridiculous amongst my community and its funny these so called enlightened people don't see the irony in how 'Illumanti" Masonry and etc is being used as a tool to oppress the minds of black people. Many now feel you can't be successful in any aspect without selling your soul to someone or an institution... like stop that nonsense. This Illumanti nonsense is just another tool to stunt our mind growth and convince ourselves we can't do anything without an assistance. How you gon raise a child and tell them "naw ____ don't aspire to be a lawyer, doctor, politician, entertainer and etc because you will most likely be affiliated with occults"

My question is WHO isn't in the Illuminati.. was JJ Evans in the Illuminati is my local black weather man in the Illumanti because the way people talk anyone making it out the hood is affiliated with the Illuminati. Its just frustrating to see people who have no type of knowledge about anything beneficial, no perspective on relevant critical policy issues society is hampered with be so knowledgeable about some dumb sh-- they read on a blog or viewed on Youtube.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery
None but ourselves can free our mind

I HATE people who think like that.  Dudes be out here preaching and it's getting out of control.  Just because I wanna be successful in life doesn't mean I'm gonna sell my soul, what kinda !@#$ is that?

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Yep, people just see what they wanna see and hear what they wanna hear.

Yep, people just see what they wanna see and hear what they wanna hear.

By any other name.....but it is the same thing.

Advancements in this society, and then by whom, were not made by mistake.

By any other name.....but it is the same thing.

Advancements in this society, and then by whom, were not made by mistake.

thanks for bringing that up, wearing a jesus piece with diamonds or anything like that nas portraying christ when he was crucified is satanic, a traditional cross is satanic wen you look where it originated from. I dont get you people the only reason people know about satanism in the entertainment industry is because people expose it and when they do their always framed or killed why is that?
Example #1
John_Todd.JPG

Example #2
2py27mx.png
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You non believers choose to believe that its not real. I've heard the best way to get away with something is to do it right in front of your face and thats exactly what their doing. 

thanks for bringing that up, wearing a jesus piece with diamonds or anything like that nas portraying christ when he was crucified is satanic, a traditional cross is satanic wen you look where it originated from. I dont get you people the only reason people know about satanism in the entertainment industry is because people expose it and when they do their always framed or killed why is that?
Example #1
John_Todd.JPG

Example #2
2py27mx.png
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You non believers choose to believe that its not real. I've heard the best way to get away with something is to do it right in front of your face and thats exactly what their doing. 

Originally Posted by TurboMan

"You a sheep OP"
"
indifferent.gif
"
"Its the truth though"
"thank me later OP"
"*copy/paste/highlight/bold&underline big words from Illuminati wikipedia*"
see, the thing that bugs me is the fact that these lames put you off as ignorant if you dont believe in their cute little theories.. 
grin.gif

i could really careless what type of crap they think is the truth, just stop trying to feed it to me..

please, no more fancy powerpoint youtube slideshows. thanks. 

Originally Posted by TurboMan

"You a sheep OP"
"
indifferent.gif
"
"Its the truth though"
"thank me later OP"
"*copy/paste/highlight/bold&underline big words from Illuminati wikipedia*"
see, the thing that bugs me is the fact that these lames put you off as ignorant if you dont believe in their cute little theories.. 
grin.gif

i could really careless what type of crap they think is the truth, just stop trying to feed it to me..

please, no more fancy powerpoint youtube slideshows. thanks. 

funny to hear Pac at the end of that interview...crazy to think how things would be if he were still alive....

but what he was describing is kinda whats going on now...Jay sitting down with politicians and people of REAL power out here and actually having a voice and influence - that was like Pacs dream

again whether he is just another puppet or a magical voodoo priest-  nobody can deny the power of somebody like Jay...from things like fashion, language, jewelery etc to political influence-

the same dudes that were wearing a shirt with a big desert eagle on it the day before were wearing a shirt with Obamas face on it and trying to figure out how to register to vote cause they wanted "change"

and again yall are taking extremes and running with them....jay himself rapped that he believed in God but not the devil...so if you wanna take his words for face value or try to find meaning behind what chains he wears...then it should all end there...theory closed-

funny to hear Pac at the end of that interview...crazy to think how things would be if he were still alive....

but what he was describing is kinda whats going on now...Jay sitting down with politicians and people of REAL power out here and actually having a voice and influence - that was like Pacs dream

again whether he is just another puppet or a magical voodoo priest-  nobody can deny the power of somebody like Jay...from things like fashion, language, jewelery etc to political influence-

the same dudes that were wearing a shirt with a big desert eagle on it the day before were wearing a shirt with Obamas face on it and trying to figure out how to register to vote cause they wanted "change"

and again yall are taking extremes and running with them....jay himself rapped that he believed in God but not the devil...so if you wanna take his words for face value or try to find meaning behind what chains he wears...then it should all end there...theory closed-

Originally Posted by Kong860

Example #1
John_Todd.JPG

Example #2
2py27mx.png
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what good is "knowing the truth" if all you're doing about it is (pretty much all you can do) complaining though?

Originally Posted by Kong860

Example #1
John_Todd.JPG

Example #2
2py27mx.png
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what good is "knowing the truth" if all you're doing about it is (pretty much all you can do) complaining though?

Back
Top Bottom