Illuminati Clowns.... Here's Irony For Yall

Originally Posted by MR23MJ

Originally Posted by juggy4805

First, I believe none of this nonsense until I experience it first hand or it effects me in some way.

Second, is it possible that Jay-Z is talented and his talent made him a success. The same goes for anyone else who is a success. I get tired of blame placed on these "mystical forces".

What you dont know is, that it is affecting you, and ex Illuminist exposed that, there are hidden curses in the music that your are speaking on yourself. You dont think repeating over and over something like live fast die young is not going to have a negative effect. But I know in the end you guys are going to believe what you want, but atleast look in to it a little before you just write it off

You ever worked in the music industry or know anyone who actually has or are you just speculating? 
What curses are you talking about? Do you mean playing a song backwards at 66 BPM at 6:00? 

Do you know the actual process of making a song? 

What is an ex Illuminist? 

First, I believe none of this nonsense until I experience it first hand or it effects me in some way.

Second, is it possible that Jay-Z is talented and his talent made him a success. The same goes for anyone else who is a success. I get tired of blame placed on these "mystical forces".

What you dont know is, that it is affecting you, and ex Illuminist exposed that, there are hidden curses in the music that your are speaking on yourself. You dont think repeating over and over something like live fast die young is not going to have a negative effect. But I know in the end you guys are going to believe what you want, but atleast look in to it a little before you just write it off

I live in reality. If a Rick Ross song can have that much impact in the world do you really believe these dudes would possess that power?

I hope you open your eyes eventually because you sound like an uneducated slave.  

laugh.gif

the problem here is everyone wants to be one extreme or the other -

it's either NO secret societies or controlling bodies exists or jay z is a magical sorcerer trying to control you thru a bottle of ace of spades

do your own research and draw your own conclusions...just look at things that can be proved or disproved first then move on...since music is kinda the topic here just look at the science of how the brain/body reacts to music...you yourself are affected by it and have been since you were a kid...you gotta try hard to memorize the material for your test 2morro or to pay attention to your professor for more than 2 minutes but you can repeat that song that you heard 3 times on the radio in perfect cadence without trying...

i get amazed every time i chill around my lil cousins and they know every word to every song on the radio
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

the problem here is everyone wants to be one extreme or the other -

it's either NO secret societies or controlling bodies exists or jay z is a magical sorcerer trying to control you thru a bottle of ace of spades

do your own research and draw your own conclusions...just look at things that can be proved or disproved first then move on...since music is kinda the topic here just look at the science of how the brain/body reacts to music...you yourself are affected by it and have been since you were a kid...you gotta try hard to memorize the material for your test 2morro or to pay attention to your professor for more than 2 minutes but you can repeat that song that you heard 3 times on the radio in perfect cadence without trying...

i get amazed every time i chill around my lil cousins and they know every word to every song on the radio
30t6p3b.gif

Nope, the devil done it.
laugh.gif

Nope, the devil done it.
laugh.gif

So, you, with a Free Weezy sig, are saying that Jay-Z has hidden curses in his music that has an affect on it's listeners. But, Lil' Wayne is a friend/musical cohort of Jay-Zs and you listen to his music correct?

So, you, with a Free Weezy sig, are saying that Jay-Z has hidden curses in his music that has an affect on it's listeners. But, Lil' Wayne is a friend/musical cohort of Jay-Zs and you listen to his music correct?

You guys do realize, there is music out there with OBVERT satanic and pagan themes that aren't successful at all (death/black metal). I guess, you gotta be subliminal for the $#$@ to make you as successful as jayz.

You guys do realize, there is music out there with OBVERT satanic and pagan themes that aren't successful at all (death/black metal). I guess, you gotta be subliminal for the $#$@ to make you as successful as jayz.

I live in reality. If a Rick Ross song can have that much impact in the world do you really believe these dudes would possess that power?

I hope you open your eyes eventually because you sound like an uneducated slave.  

No, they do not posses that power,But their god and the god of this world Satan does. Before you say someone sounds like an uneducated slave, Educate yourself on the issue and open your eyes.

Not dissing you homey, and as I said you are gonna believe what you want, Im not going to for opinion on you or attack if you dont believe they same thing I do, all I ask is that you guess atleast look into it a little  

No, they do not posses that power,But their god and the god of this world Satan does. Before you say someone sounds like an uneducated slave, Educate yourself on the issue and open your eyes.

Not dissing you homey, and as I said you are gonna believe what you want, Im not going to for opinion on you or attack if you dont believe they same thing I do, all I ask is that you guess atleast look into it a little  

I have looked into it and all I see are youtube videos trying to get views and websites trying to up their visits. Everything you have said is based on whats read online. There is no basis of fact to even reach for what you believe. I said you sound like a slave because you are only repeating what others have said.

I have looked into it and all I see are youtube videos trying to get views and websites trying to up their visits. Everything you have said is based on whats read online. There is no basis of fact to even reach for what you believe. I said you sound like a slave because you are only repeating what others have said.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

laugh.gif
 I always say this. Dudes see triangles and get nervous but theres actually satanic music being made for decades that seems to be missed in these "How to spot a devil worshipping artist" tutorials on youtube.
And There are def secret societies. Im not saying they dont exist. Wars have been fought for, Powerful leaders have been killed for and actual conspiracies have been exposed for the constant struggle of power. So I say that to say this. there isnt One powerful Legion of Doom fraternity that controls everything. That just sounds ******ed 

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

laugh.gif
 I always say this. Dudes see triangles and get nervous but theres actually satanic music being made for decades that seems to be missed in these "How to spot a devil worshipping artist" tutorials on youtube.
And There are def secret societies. Im not saying they dont exist. Wars have been fought for, Powerful leaders have been killed for and actual conspiracies have been exposed for the constant struggle of power. So I say that to say this. there isnt One powerful Legion of Doom fraternity that controls everything. That just sounds ******ed 

aceofjays wrote:

Yes I was a huge Wayne fan, but sadly he also has lyrics of that nature. Do I still listen to his music? some of it yes, do I still listen to some Jay-Z songs yes. Why? because just like anybody here I am not perfect and am a huge fan of Hip-Hop. But I have accepted the fact that the Illuminati is real.

This Illuminati is nothing new though, listen to Pac, listen to Resonable Doubt.
D'evils is really close to Devils.
"Illumnait want my mind soul and my body".

I guess he made a song about it just because.

aceofjays wrote:

Yes I was a huge Wayne fan, but sadly he also has lyrics of that nature. Do I still listen to his music? some of it yes, do I still listen to some Jay-Z songs yes. Why? because just like anybody here I am not perfect and am a huge fan of Hip-Hop. But I have accepted the fact that the Illuminati is real.

This Illuminati is nothing new though, listen to Pac, listen to Resonable Doubt.

There are many artists that have made Illuminati references (Eg. Mobb Deep, Az, Immortal Technique), perhaps these guys are just conspiracy theorists themselves and have no actual dealings with the Illuminati. Immortal tech made a song about selling his soul to the devil, are we supposed to take this literally?

Grown *** men taking music literally, imagine what effect it has on impressionable little kids...........smh
30t6p3b.gif

There are many artists that have made Illuminati references (Eg. Mobb Deep, Az, Immortal Technique), perhaps these guys are just conspiracy theorists themselves and have no actual dealings with the Illuminati. Immortal tech made a song about selling his soul to the devil, are we supposed to take this literally?

Grown *** men taking music literally, imagine what effect it has on impressionable little kids...........smh
30t6p3b.gif

aceofjays wrote:

Pac didnt believe in the Illuminati and I guess Premo and Prodigy are in the Illuminati too being thats a sample not actually Jay Z saying it.

aceofjays wrote:

Pac didnt believe in the Illuminati and I guess Premo and Prodigy are in the Illuminati too being thats a sample not actually Jay Z saying it.

Really what does Pac say at the begining of Hail Mary?

It may not have been Jay-Z saying it but listen to his lyrics on the song

and never prayed to God, I prayed to
Gotti
That's right it's wicked, that's life I live it
Ain't askin' for forgiveness for my sins, endz
I break bread with the late heads, picking their brains for angles on
all the evils that the game'll do
It gets dangerous, money and power is changing us
And now we're lethal, infected with D'Evils...

Gotti

Gotti
I guess you dont know what Killuminati meant:
And maybe you didnt understand the concept of D'Evils. the song is referencing The Evils of the street life. 

Jay Z has mentioned Jesus/God in numerous songs by the way if that makes you feel better

Back
Top Bottom