Illuminati Clowns.... Here's Irony For Yall

This all goes back to Plato's Cave Allegory.

All I'm gonna say is... everything isn't always what it seems, thinking critically has been a thing of the past, and conservative ridicule is the intelligent man's form of acceptable ignorance.

wink.gif

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

DAVID BANNER WAS INVITED TO THE ILLUMINATI???

Peep what David Banner said over the Twitterverse

Quote:

something happen to me last year that was crazy

Quote:

One of these groups that conspiracy theorist talk about invited me to a ball. (It shook me) There is another world inside of AMERICA

Quote:

Nope i didnt go to the ball

Quote:

Watch what you pledge allegiance to. (find out who they pledge to) It's deep

Quote:

Also i didnt know that the republicans brought me to defend hiphop (i didnt know until i got home) strange

Talking About Sherlock Homes:

Quote:

I liked it. (We are being prepared for something else) THERE ARE ALOT OF GROUPS DESIGNED TO TREAT THE MASSES LIKE SHEEP (SLAUGHTER TIME)

Just thought id throw this in here.

David Banner? I like dudes music but come on. David Banner appeals to a very small part of the country. Nobody is looking for him.

Quote:

Quote:

One of these groups that conspiracy theorist talk about invited me to a ball. (It shook me) There is another world inside of AMERICA

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Also i didnt know that the republicans brought me to defend hiphop (i didnt know until i got home) strange

Quote:

I liked it. (We are being prepared for something else) THERE ARE ALOT OF GROUPS DESIGNED TO TREAT THE MASSES LIKE SHEEP (SLAUGHTER TIME)

David Banner? I like dudes music but come on. David Banner appeals to a very small part of the country. Nobody is looking for him.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

I'm glad when topics like this come around. Most people are subjected to worldly views on a day to day basis subconsiously without thought. If 1 group controls the world economy , that means they control the world. If you watch the mainstream artist who are at the top tier of their respected genre you notice a pattern. NONE OF THEIR HIT SONGS SPEAKS ON SOCIAL ISSUES. This cannot be by chance or coincedence. ALL ARTIST MUST HAVE THEIR SONGS AND VIDEOS APPROVED BY THE LABEL IN ORDER TO RELEASE THE MESSAGE. I dont look at youtube videos all day and read up on illuminati stuff because its like reading on santa claus and jesus christ... FIGURES YOU WILL NEVER SEE. But I can make assumptions and educated theories on folks that dictate whats hot and whats not..

There's a pattern of change that occurs on the black community every five - seven yrs. This change usually occurs through music videos and entertainment. The most recent change has been the conversion of skinny jeans in the urban community . In NYC we were able to go to clubs in whatever attire we wanted but due to a few shootings stabbings etc. The dress code was enforced. It started with no timbs , then it was no baggy jeans then it was no white Ts then it was MADATORY COLLARED SHIRTS... now dudes all look like pure batti mon pon de place. The recent shift in change has resulted in 60 - 70% of dudes to look like hipsters.

The past BETaward show was a perfect example of the psychological brainwashing of our youth and young adults. DAMN NEAR EACH RAPPER IN THE CYPHER LOOKED LIKE THEY WAS GOING TO A CLUB WITH THE DRESS CODE STRICTLY ENFORCED. I REMEMEBR WHEN THERE WAS AN EDGE AND MASCULINITY IN OUR COMMUNITY. THE TREND HAS BEEN SYSTEMATICALLY PLACED IN THE FOREFRONT BY THE STEERERS OF THE CULTURE.

I'm not saying that there is an actual group of dudes in black robes drinking goat blood deciding our future but there is a group in power to keep the herd at bay. These young people coming up now are lost in the sauce with no signs of waking up. ENTERTAINMENT KEEPS PEOPLE TRAPPED SITTING ON THE FENCE WONDERING IF THE STUFF THEY READ ABOUT MIGHT BE REAL OR NOT. NOT KNOWING THAT THE ENTERTAINMENT THEY ENJOY WAS PLACED IN THERE SUBCONSCIOUS SO THEY CAN KEEP QUESTIONING AND NOT DEMANDING ANSWERS...

i got my own beliefs on the way the world works and i see my logical approach as making sense to me and people within my frequency to agree with me even if its the first time hearing me speak...

ASK YOURSELF WHY DIDN'T NAS AND MR MARLEY'S ALBUM GET NO SUPPORT FROM THE LABELS ADVERTISING DEPT??????

OR WHY DID PRETTY BOY SWAG RECEIVE HIGH PRAISE FOR ITS STUPIDITY ???

to call someone a clown for questioning patterns of control by forces which cannot be physically seen but felt is not a smart decision.

im quoting myself .... someone must have something to say about this...

Originally Posted by devildog1776

I'm glad when topics like this come around. Most people are subjected to worldly views on a day to day basis subconsiously without thought. If 1 group controls the world economy , that means they control the world. If you watch the mainstream artist who are at the top tier of their respected genre you notice a pattern. NONE OF THEIR HIT SONGS SPEAKS ON SOCIAL ISSUES. This cannot be by chance or coincedence. ALL ARTIST MUST HAVE THEIR SONGS AND VIDEOS APPROVED BY THE LABEL IN ORDER TO RELEASE THE MESSAGE. I dont look at youtube videos all day and read up on illuminati stuff because its like reading on santa claus and jesus christ... FIGURES YOU WILL NEVER SEE. But I can make assumptions and educated theories on folks that dictate whats hot and whats not..

There's a pattern of change that occurs on the black community every five - seven yrs. This change usually occurs through music videos and entertainment. The most recent change has been the conversion of skinny jeans in the urban community . In NYC we were able to go to clubs in whatever attire we wanted but due to a few shootings stabbings etc. The dress code was enforced. It started with no timbs , then it was no baggy jeans then it was no white Ts then it was MADATORY COLLARED SHIRTS... now dudes all look like pure batti mon pon de place. The recent shift in change has resulted in 60 - 70% of dudes to look like hipsters.

The past BETaward show was a perfect example of the psychological brainwashing of our youth and young adults. DAMN NEAR EACH RAPPER IN THE CYPHER LOOKED LIKE THEY WAS GOING TO A CLUB WITH THE DRESS CODE STRICTLY ENFORCED. I REMEMEBR WHEN THERE WAS AN EDGE AND MASCULINITY IN OUR COMMUNITY. THE TREND HAS BEEN SYSTEMATICALLY PLACED IN THE FOREFRONT BY THE STEERERS OF THE CULTURE.

I'm not saying that there is an actual group of dudes in black robes drinking goat blood deciding our future but there is a group in power to keep the herd at bay. These young people coming up now are lost in the sauce with no signs of waking up. ENTERTAINMENT KEEPS PEOPLE TRAPPED SITTING ON THE FENCE WONDERING IF THE STUFF THEY READ ABOUT MIGHT BE REAL OR NOT. NOT KNOWING THAT THE ENTERTAINMENT THEY ENJOY WAS PLACED IN THERE SUBCONSCIOUS SO THEY CAN KEEP QUESTIONING AND NOT DEMANDING ANSWERS...

i got my own beliefs on the way the world works and i see my logical approach as making sense to me and people within my frequency to agree with me even if its the first time hearing me speak...

ASK YOURSELF WHY DIDN'T NAS AND MR MARLEY'S ALBUM GET NO SUPPORT FROM THE LABELS ADVERTISING DEPT??????

to call someone a clown for questioning patterns of control by forces which cannot be physically seen but felt is not a smart decision.

devildog1776 wrote:
devildog1776 wrote:

devildog1776 wrote:
devildog1776 wrote:

Originally Posted by crobers 78

OP, I am not sure if you know Kayne is seriously affiliated (does not matter how powerful he is, just as long as he keeps following his strict orders to convey their symbology and hidden messages to massage the subconscious mind is my point) or not but I would love to hear your response to his supposedly new album cover below?

*I am aware it has or will be banned but that is besides the point of him choosing or allowing this to be the cover*

I dont know what Kanye was thinking but that cover is on the weird side. The art he is choosing and the symbols he is using go over the head of many people who listen to his music. Kanye seems to be on something, because his whole character is changing very fast. I don't see how you can go from the Graduation bear to this devilish cover.
ohwell.gif
oh well...I know my beliefs and I just want people to listen closely to the artists they support.

OP, I am not sure if you know Kayne is seriously affiliated (does not matter how powerful he is, just as long as he keeps following his strict orders to convey their symbology and hidden messages to massage the subconscious mind is my point) or not but I would love to hear your response to his supposedly new album cover below?

*I am aware it has or will be banned but that is besides the point of him choosing or allowing this to be the cover*

I dont know what Kanye was thinking but that cover is on the weird side. The art he is choosing and the symbols he is using go over the head of many people who listen to his music. Kanye seems to be on something, because his whole character is changing very fast. I don't see how you can go from the Graduation bear to this devilish cover.
ohwell.gif
oh well...I know my beliefs and I just want people to listen closely to the artists they support.

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

just posting what i read.

Ive seen a bunch of different vids of guys like Dave Chapelle, Paul Mooney, Michael Jackson, Maino,  (people in the Music/entertainment idustry) and they all pretty much say theres some weird stuff going on in hollywood.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

just posting what i read.

Ive seen a bunch of different vids of guys like Dave Chapelle, Paul Mooney, Michael Jackson, Maino,  (people in the Music/entertainment idustry) and they all pretty much say theres some weird stuff going on in hollywood.

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

ohwell.gif

Thank you

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

ohwell.gif

Thank you

You all have to understand that there will be varying opinions on this issue.

Some people don't believe in God, so naturally, they won't believe in the Illuminati, which involves the devil.

Some people don't believe in any conspiracy theories, some believe in them all.

Some people are misinformation agents, some overexaggerate the power of these groups.

My thoughts on the Illuminati:

I believe in God, so quite naturally I believe the devil exist. In the bible, the devil wins on Earth. So there has to be some process,

by which the devil corrupts the world. I believe the main component of that process is( money+ the glorification of having money)

I don't think ANY of these rappers are actually Illuminati members, but I do think this is where they use rappers to further their goals.

If you think about it, except for a few of the conscious rappers out there( that never really achieve mainstream success)

most of the rappers out talk about one thing. Money.

How much they have,

How much they spend,

What they buy with it,

How grand their life is, having attained it,

What they used to do to get it, before they were rapping,

What they would do to keep it.

How they are better than you because they have more of it than you.

And for the people saying how does it affect you, think of it like this,

Children grow up listening to this trash. Even before they can recite their ABCs they can sing these songs. Already at this young age they are being

conditioned to love money and other material things.

At a certain age they will want to start getting their own money, to buy some of these material things.

How will they get the money? Alot of them will listen to their favorite rapper, and try to duplicate what they hear on their records.

(Sell drugs, rob people) If you live in those communities, then you are affected. You may get robbed, you may have to deal with the fact that there are drug

dealers selling drugs to your children.

Don't believe that this happens. Just look at how many NTers talk about "Living that Life"

Im sure their parents didnt teach them that. Im sure their school didnt teach them that.

They learned it from living in an enviroment where you have to be the hardest, most thuggin, gun totin, drug sellin N to be cool.

And most rappers glorify that lifestyle.

You all have to understand that there will be varying opinions on this issue.

Some people don't believe in God, so naturally, they won't believe in the Illuminati, which involves the devil.

Some people don't believe in any conspiracy theories, some believe in them all.

Some people are misinformation agents, some overexaggerate the power of these groups.

My thoughts on the Illuminati:

I believe in God, so quite naturally I believe the devil exist. In the bible, the devil wins on Earth. So there has to be some process,

by which the devil corrupts the world. I believe the main component of that process is( money+ the glorification of having money)

I don't think ANY of these rappers are actually Illuminati members, but I do think this is where they use rappers to further their goals.

If you think about it, except for a few of the conscious rappers out there( that never really achieve mainstream success)

most of the rappers out talk about one thing. Money.

How much they have,

How much they spend,

What they buy with it,

How grand their life is, having attained it,

What they used to do to get it, before they were rapping,

What they would do to keep it.

How they are better than you because they have more of it than you.

And for the people saying how does it affect you, think of it like this,

Children grow up listening to this trash. Even before they can recite their ABCs they can sing these songs. Already at this young age they are being

conditioned to love money and other material things.

At a certain age they will want to start getting their own money, to buy some of these material things.

How will they get the money? Alot of them will listen to their favorite rapper, and try to duplicate what they hear on their records.

(Sell drugs, rob people) If you live in those communities, then you are affected. You may get robbed, you may have to deal with the fact that there are drug

dealers selling drugs to your children.

Don't believe that this happens. Just look at how many NTers talk about "Living that Life"

Im sure their parents didnt teach them that. Im sure their school didnt teach them that.

They learned it from living in an enviroment where you have to be the hardest, most thuggin, gun totin, drug sellin N to be cool.

And most rappers glorify that lifestyle.

[h4]1 Kings 11[/h4]
 [sup]1[/sup]But king Solomon loved many strange women, together with the daughter of Pharaoh, women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Zidonians, and Hittites:

[sup]2[/sup]Of the nations concerning which the LORD said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall not go in to them, neither shall they come in unto you: for surely they will turn away your heart after their gods: Solomon clave unto these in love.

[sup]3[/sup]And he had seven hundred wives, princesses, and three hundred concubines: and his wives turned away his heart.

[sup]4[/sup]For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the LORD his God, as was the heart of David his father.

[sup]5[/sup]For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites.

[sup]6[/sup]And Solomon did evil in the sight of the LORD, and went not fully after the LORD, as did David his father.

[sup]7[/sup]Then did Solomon build an high place for Chemosh, the abomination of Moab, in the hill that is before Jerusalem, and for Molech, the abomination of the children of Ammon.

[sup]8[/sup]And likewise did he for all his strange wives, which burnt incense and sacrificed unto their gods.

[sup]9[/sup]And the LORD was angry with Solomon, because his heart was turned from the LORD God of Israel, which had appeared unto him twice,

[sup]10[/sup]And had commanded him concerning this thing, that he should not go after other gods: but he kept not that which the LORD commanded.

[sup]11[/sup]Wherefore the LORD said unto Solomon, Forasmuch as this is done of thee, and thou hast not kept my covenant and my statutes, which I have commanded thee, I will surely rend the kingdom from thee, and will give it to thy servant.

[sup]12[/sup]Notwithstanding in thy days I will not do it for David thy father's sake: but I will rend it out of the hand of thy son.

ashtoreth.gif

Epona+flanked+by+2+horses+800-)Epona_Salonica601_ArchMus+from+Wikipedia.jpg

Ashtoreth/ Mistress of the Beast (pale horse)

They are carrying out the rituals and worshiping of idol god's right in front of your faces people. Once your eyes glance upon the rituals taking place, you become a participant and you give it power. Especially once you begin to carry out the work yourself. The beast is crafty and knows human nature people so don't think you yourself are witty enough to not fall prey because all your angles/angels have been calculated before you even came into existence. All the symbolism points to worship of the idols and demi gods that angered the LORD God in the bible and caused Israel to sin and fall out of the grace of God. The bible is a history book and it's already a chronology of what's being perpetuated once again today.  All the wars sacrificing innocent youth to drive the economy is sacrifice to demons to carry out a will. Just like in all the documentaries showing the Mayans sacrificing people to their God's for certain kinds of prosperity and protection. 

And as for the cross, it is a symbol of salvation for the death/sacrifice of christ is what "saved" people. Really people are encouraging and worshiping the death of Christ. Jesus Christ dies on the cross. That does not mean you only worship the death of the figure/idea/ archetype. You should understand the life of christ and celebrate life. The cross is a symbol of sacrifice and death and male dominance. 

And for all you nay sayer, what makes you think someone in a secret society is gonna admit everything they do to a commoner. That would void the whole idea of it being secret, or guarded. 

People in secret societies are custodians of knowledge passed down through the ages. The general public has to warmed up to this info. You really can't handle the truth. Which is why the media and new age material that is all the rage now days has to prep you for what's coming at least. 
[h4]Revelation 18[/h4]
 [sup]1[/sup]After this I saw another angel coming down from heaven. He had great authority, and the earth was illuminated by his splendor.[sup]2[/sup]With a mighty voice he shouted: 
   "Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great! 
      She has become a home for demons 
   and a haunt for every evil[sup][a][/sup] spirit, 
      a haunt for every unclean and detestable bird. 
 [sup]3[/sup]For all the nations have drunk 
      the maddening wine of her adulteries. 
   The kings of the earth committed adultery with her, 
      and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries."

[h4]1 Kings 11[/h4]
 [sup]1[/sup]But king Solomon loved many strange women, together with the daughter of Pharaoh, women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Zidonians, and Hittites:

[sup]2[/sup]Of the nations concerning which the LORD said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall not go in to them, neither shall they come in unto you: for surely they will turn away your heart after their gods: Solomon clave unto these in love.

[sup]3[/sup]And he had seven hundred wives, princesses, and three hundred concubines: and his wives turned away his heart.

[sup]4[/sup]For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the LORD his God, as was the heart of David his father.

[sup]5[/sup]For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites.

[sup]6[/sup]And Solomon did evil in the sight of the LORD, and went not fully after the LORD, as did David his father.

[sup]7[/sup]Then did Solomon build an high place for Chemosh, the abomination of Moab, in the hill that is before Jerusalem, and for Molech, the abomination of the children of Ammon.

[sup]8[/sup]And likewise did he for all his strange wives, which burnt incense and sacrificed unto their gods.

[sup]9[/sup]And the LORD was angry with Solomon, because his heart was turned from the LORD God of Israel, which had appeared unto him twice,

[sup]10[/sup]And had commanded him concerning this thing, that he should not go after other gods: but he kept not that which the LORD commanded.

[sup]11[/sup]Wherefore the LORD said unto Solomon, Forasmuch as this is done of thee, and thou hast not kept my covenant and my statutes, which I have commanded thee, I will surely rend the kingdom from thee, and will give it to thy servant.

[sup]12[/sup]Notwithstanding in thy days I will not do it for David thy father's sake: but I will rend it out of the hand of thy son.

ashtoreth.gif

Epona+flanked+by+2+horses+800-)Epona_Salonica601_ArchMus+from+Wikipedia.jpg

Ashtoreth/ Mistress of the Beast (pale horse)

They are carrying out the rituals and worshiping of idol god's right in front of your faces people. Once your eyes glance upon the rituals taking place, you become a participant and you give it power. Especially once you begin to carry out the work yourself. The beast is crafty and knows human nature people so don't think you yourself are witty enough to not fall prey because all your angles/angels have been calculated before you even came into existence. All the symbolism points to worship of the idols and demi gods that angered the LORD God in the bible and caused Israel to sin and fall out of the grace of God. The bible is a history book and it's already a chronology of what's being perpetuated once again today.  All the wars sacrificing innocent youth to drive the economy is sacrifice to demons to carry out a will. Just like in all the documentaries showing the Mayans sacrificing people to their God's for certain kinds of prosperity and protection. 

And as for the cross, it is a symbol of salvation for the death/sacrifice of christ is what "saved" people. Really people are encouraging and worshiping the death of Christ. Jesus Christ dies on the cross. That does not mean you only worship the death of the figure/idea/ archetype. You should understand the life of christ and celebrate life. The cross is a symbol of sacrifice and death and male dominance. 

And for all you nay sayer, what makes you think someone in a secret society is gonna admit everything they do to a commoner. That would void the whole idea of it being secret, or guarded. 

People in secret societies are custodians of knowledge passed down through the ages. The general public has to warmed up to this info. You really can't handle the truth. Which is why the media and new age material that is all the rage now days has to prep you for what's coming at least. 
[h4]Revelation 18[/h4]
 [sup]1[/sup]After this I saw another angel coming down from heaven. He had great authority, and the earth was illuminated by his splendor.[sup]2[/sup]With a mighty voice he shouted: 
   "Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great! 
      She has become a home for demons 
   and a haunt for every evil[sup][a][/sup] spirit, 
      a haunt for every unclean and detestable bird. 
 [sup]3[/sup]For all the nations have drunk 
      the maddening wine of her adulteries. 
   The kings of the earth committed adultery with her, 
      and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries."

Originally Posted by MR23MJ

First, I believe none of this nonsense until I experience it first hand or it effects me in some way.

Second, is it possible that Jay-Z is talented and his talent made him a success. The same goes for anyone else who is a success. I get tired of blame placed on these "mystical forces".

What you dont know is, that it is affecting you, and ex Illuminist exposed that, there are hidden curses in the music that your are speaking on yourself. You dont think repeating over and over something like live fast die young is not going to have a negative effect. But I know in the end you guys are going to believe what you want, but atleast look in to it a little before you just write it off

Let me pose this question to you.
You are suggesting that we believe in what you believe in, correct? ( I assume yes)
Do you believe the videos you posted? (I assume yes)
If so, then what have you done now that you know what you know? ( I assume close to nothing)
So then why do you suggest we watch the video? so  we can think the same way as you, but not do anything about it?

This goes for me, you and others. Make a call to ACTION to do something about this conspiracy theory if you are going to bother bringing it up in the 1st place, but not until you have followed through with the actions that you preach.

Originally Posted by MR23MJ

First, I believe none of this nonsense until I experience it first hand or it effects me in some way.

Second, is it possible that Jay-Z is talented and his talent made him a success. The same goes for anyone else who is a success. I get tired of blame placed on these "mystical forces".

What you dont know is, that it is affecting you, and ex Illuminist exposed that, there are hidden curses in the music that your are speaking on yourself. You dont think repeating over and over something like live fast die young is not going to have a negative effect. But I know in the end you guys are going to believe what you want, but atleast look in to it a little before you just write it off

Let me pose this question to you.
You are suggesting that we believe in what you believe in, correct? ( I assume yes)
Do you believe the videos you posted? (I assume yes)
If so, then what have you done now that you know what you know? ( I assume close to nothing)
So then why do you suggest we watch the video? so  we can think the same way as you, but not do anything about it?

This goes for me, you and others. Make a call to ACTION to do something about this conspiracy theory if you are going to bother bringing it up in the 1st place, but not until you have followed through with the actions that you preach.

Back
Top Bottom