Originally Posted by TurboMan

"You a sheep OP"
"
indifferent.gif
"
"Its the truth though"
"thank me later OP"
"*copy/paste/highlight/bold&underline big words from Illuminati wikipedia*"
see, the thing that bugs me is the fact that these lames put you off as ignorant if you dont believe in their cute little theories.. 
grin.gif

i could really careless what type of crap they think is the truth, just stop trying to feed it to me..

please, no more fancy powerpoint youtube slideshows. thanks. 
The funny thing the youtube videos do have alot of truth to them, when i started learning about the Illuminati, Skull & Bones, The secrets behind Freemasonary i read books and the books i read were published decades ago the youtube pretty much have the same info.

Originally Posted by proper english

"You a sheep OP"
"
indifferent.gif
"
"Its the truth though"
"thank me later OP"
see, the thing that bugs me is the fact that these lames put you off as ignorant if you dont believe in their cute little theories.. 
grin.gif

i could really careless what type of crap they think is the truth, just stop trying to feed it to me..

The funny thing the youtube videos do have alot of truth to them, when i started learning about the Illuminati, Skull & Bones, The secrets behind Freemasonary i read books and the books i read were published decades ago the youtube pretty much have the same info.

Free your mind from the Illuminati crap...
I fell victim once
tired.gif
but was able to see the bigger picture.
nerd.gif
It's a scare tactic and fear is the mind killer. Dead minds won't go into the new age ready for what awaits them. This planet is changing and power is shifting. Are you ready to advance or will you sit around and misinterpret information that can truly free you too.

LISTEN @ 3:11 for Jay-Z's verse.
pimp.gif

I fell victim once
tired.gif
nerd.gif
It's a scare tactic and fear is the mind killer. Dead minds won't go into the new age ready for what awaits them. This planet is changing and power is shifting. Are you ready to advance or will you sit around and misinterpret information that can truly free you too.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

I fell victim once
tired.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

good stuff god.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

I fell victim once
tired.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

good stuff god.

Their whole point was to desensitize us, so whenever it's mentioned, _'s don't take it serious. It's a fact that Secret Societies are REAL. It's just that everyone's perception is skewed in some way.

You can't possibly think that Obama makes all the rules.
laugh.gif

You can't possibly think that _'s are about to speak about real %%%* to the young Black youth, and get away with it.
laugh.gif
(Pac)

We as Black people are powerful beings ... and they are afraid of that.

We're not SUPPOSED to be in power. So they use the biggest tool they have (the media), against us. Got us thinking White is right, got us followin Christianity, that natural hair isn't the move ... !++* this tokenism, Oprah $+@$*%++. We are oppressed, stop using these selected few entertainers try to show individualism completely ignoring the fact that %%%* just don't work like that.

Music is setting us back at this point ... no racism, but we gotta get the power back.

Take the blinders off, please. %%%* is obvious. Even entertainers say it.

Why you think Chappelle left?

Their whole point was to desensitize us, so whenever it's mentioned, _'s don't take it serious. It's a fact that Secret Societies are REAL. It's just that everyone's perception is skewed in some way.

laugh.gif

You can't possibly think that _'s are about to speak about real %%%* to the young Black youth, and get away with it.
laugh.gif
(Pac)

We're not SUPPOSED to be in power. So they use the biggest tool they have (the media), against us. Got us thinking White is right, got us followin Christianity, that natural hair isn't the move ... !++* this tokenism, Oprah $+@$*%++. We are oppressed, stop using these selected few entertainers try to show individualism completely ignoring the fact that %%%* just don't work like that.

Music is setting us back at this point ... no racism, but we gotta get the power back.

look NT always wants to bash anything that will cause em to read in-btwn the lines and take a good look at their environment and the prominent things in it, all I kno is ther r always some who would take the conspiracy theory too far but it couldn't be all the way false bcuz it is as simple as this, hip hop is a very pure musical form of expression, its u speaking wit mostly no melody or singin so ppl are captivated wit ur voice n wut ur sayin so it only makes sense that whoeva wants to retain control of our world would want to control that as well, same wit movies, the news and obviously the government, but like I said bfor we will neva fully understand anything bcuz if we did then we wouldn't be havin this thread so stop askin for concrete evidence especially when most of yall won't even make ur own research on this

look NT always wants to bash anything that will cause em to read in-btwn the lines and take a good look at their environment and the prominent things in it, all I kno is ther r always some who would take the conspiracy theory too far but it couldn't be all the way false bcuz it is as simple as this, hip hop is a very pure musical form of expression, its u speaking wit mostly no melody or singin so ppl are captivated wit ur voice n wut ur sayin so it only makes sense that whoeva wants to retain control of our world would want to control that as well, same wit movies, the news and obviously the government, but like I said bfor we will neva fully understand anything bcuz if we did then we wouldn't be havin this thread so stop askin for concrete evidence especially when most of yall won't even make ur own research on this

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

"You a sheep OP"
"
indifferent.gif
"
"Its the truth though"
"thank me later OP"
grin.gif

i could really care less what type of crap they think is the truth, just stop trying to feed it to me..

Could you now?

explain to me.. how would caring about this Illuminati benefit me?

"You a sheep OP"
"
indifferent.gif
"
"Its the truth though"
"thank me later OP"
grin.gif

i could really care less what type of crap they think is the truth, just stop trying to feed it to me..

Could you now?

Originally Posted by bittersweet

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
(Pac)

oh, shut. up. 

Originally Posted by bittersweet

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
(Pac)

oh, shut. up. 

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

You used NO PUNCTUATION, but, you're right. 

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

You used NO PUNCTUATION, but, you're right. 

DAVID BANNER WAS INVITED TO THE ILLUMINATI???

Peep what David Banner said over the Twitterverse

Quote:

something happen to me last year that was crazy

Quote:

One of these groups that conspiracy theorist talk about invited me to a ball. (It shook me) There is another world inside of AMERICA

Quote:

Nope i didnt go to the ball

Quote:

Watch what you pledge allegiance to. (find out who they pledge to) It's deep

Quote:

Also i didnt know that the republicans brought me to defend hiphop (i didnt know until i got home) strange

Talking About Sherlock Homes:

Quote:

I liked it. (We are being prepared for something else) THERE ARE ALOT OF GROUPS DESIGNED TO TREAT THE MASSES LIKE SHEEP (SLAUGHTER TIME)

Just thought id throw this in here.

DAVID BANNER WAS INVITED TO THE ILLUMINATI???

Peep what David Banner said over the Twitterverse

Quote:

something happen to me last year that was crazy

Quote:

One of these groups that conspiracy theorist talk about invited me to a ball. (It shook me) There is another world inside of AMERICA

Quote:

Nope i didnt go to the ball

Quote:

Watch what you pledge allegiance to. (find out who they pledge to) It's deep

Quote:

Also i didnt know that the republicans brought me to defend hiphop (i didnt know until i got home) strange

Talking About Sherlock Homes:

Quote:

I liked it. (We are being prepared for something else) THERE ARE ALOT OF GROUPS DESIGNED TO TREAT THE MASSES LIKE SHEEP (SLAUGHTER TIME)

Just thought id throw this in here.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif

the problem here is everyone wants to be one extreme or the other -

it's either NO secret societies or controlling bodies exists or jay z is a magical sorcerer trying to control you thru a bottle of ace of spades

do your own research and draw your own conclusions...just look at things that can be proved or disproved first then move on...since music is kinda the topic here just look at the science of how the brain/body reacts to music...you yourself are affected by it and have been since you were a kid...you gotta try hard to memorize the material for your test 2morro or to pay attention to your professor for more than 2 minutes but you can repeat that song that you heard 3 times on the radio in perfect cadence without trying...

i get amazed every time i chill around my lil cousins and they know every word to every song on the radio
30t6p3b.gif

Truth right there

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif

the problem here is everyone wants to be one extreme or the other -

it's either NO secret societies or controlling bodies exists or jay z is a magical sorcerer trying to control you thru a bottle of ace of spades

do your own research and draw your own conclusions...just look at things that can be proved or disproved first then move on...since music is kinda the topic here just look at the science of how the brain/body reacts to music...you yourself are affected by it and have been since you were a kid...you gotta try hard to memorize the material for your test 2morro or to pay attention to your professor for more than 2 minutes but you can repeat that song that you heard 3 times on the radio in perfect cadence without trying...

i get amazed every time i chill around my lil cousins and they know every word to every song on the radio
30t6p3b.gif

Truth right there

I won't. Rather, I'll explain to you that the expression is "I couldn't care less" and that you should use it properly.

aw shucks, you got me.. 
tired.gif

but really.. i could careless..
happy.gif

I won't. Rather, I'll explain to you that the expression is "I couldn't care less" and that you should use it properly.

aw shucks, you got me.. 
tired.gif

but really.. i could careless..
happy.gif

This all goes back to Plato's Cave Allegory.

All I'm gonna say is... everything isn't always what it seems, thinking critically has been a thing of the past, and conservative ridicule is the intelligent man's form of acceptable ignorance.

wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom