I'm a Lil ***** Tryna Get Big. Vol. Help me Gainzzz

High Schoolers don't understand anything about eating habits. Simple concept dude.

So what have you eaten since the last time you ate?

And what was the last time you ate?

High Schoolers don't understand anything about eating habits. Simple concept dude.

So what have you eaten since the last time you ate?

And what was the last time you ate?
See there are people that say things that actual have thought behind them and then there's people that say things out of true ignorance to the topic.

Then there's you...

My last meal was at 4:30 (ish)
It was a McDonalds Bacon Cheese Burger, Large Fries and a Dollar Sweet Tea. I only went to Mcdonalds because I drove to buy my sister a present for her birthday.
Inbetween my next actual serving of anything I ate a pack of fruit snacks and a large bowl of frosted flakes (big yellow bowl)
I then proceeded to eat a slice of her birthday cake.
This was at 8:30.
I plan to go take a pee in about 3 minutes, do you want me to log that and show you the color of my pee?

My last meal was at 4:30 (ish)
It was a McDonalds Bacon Cheese Burger, Large Fries and a Dollar Sweet Tea. I only went to Mcdonalds because I drove to buy my sister a present for her birthday.
Inbetween my next actual serving of anything I ate a pack of fruit snacks and a large bowl of frosted flakes (big yellow bowl)
I then proceeded to eat a slice of her birthday cake.
This was at 8:30.
I plan to go take a pee in about 3 minutes, do you want me to log that and show you the color of my pee?
Exactly.

You are talking about bulking up and it has been 5 hours since your last meal. (If you want to call that garbage a meal)

You aren't serious dude.

And you wonder why dude playing in front of you is starting.

Well.
I remember saying I was starting Sunday...
Because I'm going to the store tommorow
And today was just to see how much I actually eat.

So if you could be so kind as to stop riding me and let me live that would be greeeeat.

Well.
I remember saying I was starting Sunday...
Because I'm going to the store tommorow
And today was just to see how much I actually eat.

So if you could be so kind as to stop riding me and let me live that would be greeeeat.
Oh yea you are procrastinating until Sunday when you could have easily started the day after you made this thread.

You won't ever start with that mentality.
DC tryna help you Jay.
He wants us to hold his hand and tell him everything is OK. 

Last edited:
McDonalds Bacon Cheese Burger, Large Fries and a Dollar Sweet Tea

Damn. Weren't you scoffing at a simple $1 bean cheese and rice burrito? You just wolfed down a bunch of sugar, oil, salt, and McDonald's level beef. You might gain more zits than pounds.

DC tryna help you Jay.
No he's really not.
He's trying to prove a point that doesn't exsist.
Don't you think I know that I'm apparently not eating enough?

I don't need you to make sly ******* remarks and call me out on every move I make because you think its "helpful". Help is what Boss and MLPS and everybody BUT YOU are doing.
If this is what you call "help", then please from the deepest, kindest parts of my heart DC, **** off.

I think I'll get along fine without you coaching me.
If you have any sense of a man to man understanding, you would just go dude. It's not that deep.

Last edited:
DC tryna help you Jay.
No he's really not.

I don't need you to make sly ******* remarks and call me out on every move I make because you think its "helpful". Help is what Boss and MLPS and everybody BUT YOU are doing.
If this is what you call "help", then please from the deepest, kindest parts of my heart DC, **** off.

If you have any sense of a man to man understanding, you would just go dude. It's not that deep.

up your peanut butter and jelly game b. you'll gain.

No he's really not.

We just want the best for you dude,

Stop the water works

We just want the best for you dude,

Stop the water works
No. THEY want the best for me.
Idk WHAT you are even doing at this point.
It's like you're trying to be helpful and know exactly HOW to do it, but just naturally acting like a **** is the only thing you know.
Help me by giving me tips. Not by breathing on my neck bruh.

Back
Top Bottom