I'm a Lil ***** Tryna Get Big. Vol. Help me Gainzzz

Op u not gonna make gainz eating glorified lunchables. That meal prep looks like 2nd grade snack time you gotta eat some natural foods pleighboi

lol you think you gained 15 lbs of muscle doing pushups and 25lbs curls? shut cho frail *** up. Only way I can see that is if you're an infant.

I take offense since I can't even do 24lb curls :/

This thread reminds me of Bostin Loyd.

Go grab you some senzu beans (aka roids) and gain 15 pounds of lean muscle in a year if you want to. It's not possible for a grown man to achieve that naturally.

laugh.gif
 at some of you trying to corner me like I orchestrated a murder or something by cross examining each statement...go drink your protein shakes you juice monkeys I wont return to this thread 
reported 
mean.gif

Counted calories today.
Will be posting my results later on bevause it's my sisters birthday so I'm eating cake.

And somebody get that animorph outta here please

That isn't even enough for an INACTIVE person.

You factor in what you will burn from basketball practice and you are probably under 1000 Calories

Not enough

Lift a 5 pound sack of flour over your head a thousand times every morning. Do 3 sets.

Last edited:
If you only have Dumbbells I recommend going on Craigslist and getting a bar and some plates. Then do clean x press and squats until you can't anymore a couple times a week. Does wonders for me. Once you aren't sore anymore make yourself sore again.

Back
Top Bottom