I'm Being Attacked by Birds

I'm at Starbucks right now. I parked by car down the street and when I went back to it I see this bird just chilling on my hood. It was moving but it didn't even try and fly away when I was walking up. **** looks crazy so I just stop and stare at it and try and shoo it away.

Next thing I know I hear all this squawking and two birds jump me from above :smh:

I'm getting dive bombed from left and right the whole time dude is just chilling on my hood while his homeboys are putting in work. I'm legit swinging at air trying to catch this *******. People are looking dumbfounded as I'm screaming and fighting two birds in the street.

I **** you not I had to go back inside the Starbucks these goons wouldn't let me get back to my car. The bird is still on my hood right now.

I feel like a grade a ***** right now.

Ok I'll bite, what kind of birds?

I live in Sharjah UAE I have ******g idea what bird it is lol. It's small and has a yellow beak and black/brown feathers with some white. When they were coming at me they looked like condors but when I look at them through the window they a little bigger than a American sparrow

Possibly. They usually run in packs. There is always a "leader". Once, I saw a leader get run over by a car and a group of 20 + started squaring. They don't bite though, actually make good pets because of their intelligence and can learn to speak.

I repped you...loled at calling the birds goons

They putting in that work on you....they have decided that is their car now...not to much you can do...rip op....or go buy a new car

Bro, it's a bird...how much damage can they really do to you unless it's an Eagle or a falcon?...now if a herd of falcons were attacking you I'd understand...lol

I have ornithophobia, like rly bad.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Didnt even have to wait for the gifs or funny comments.

OP delivered in first post

Back
Top Bottom