I'm Graduating this year!!!!!

I'm graduating this year I'm on the list. I did it in 4 years straight out of highschool, I know that doesn't mean much to others, BUT I feel sogood to make it. Thanks MOM raised me by yourself into what I am today!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by the north west

save the celebrating til you land a decent job

oh and get a blog

alright appreciate it. and you're right don't have a blog and was excited just to make it from where I've been to where I am now. Don't plan onworking a 9-5, but God bless.

I'm on the same boat as you, OP... Starting the first day of school next Tuesday... Summer was wack, but really looking forward to my senior year.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shaolin

I'm Mad,cause you bloggin on us.

indifferent.gif

alright that's cool thought people on NT would be more receptive and happy for me as I would be if one of you guys made this post.

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

I'm on the same boat as you, OP... Starting the first day of school next Tuesday... Summer was wack, but really looking forward to my senior year.
pimp.gif

Man CONGRATS!! Just hold it out for you Senior Year. I don't know you, but
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Originally Posted by shaolin

I'm Mad,cause you bloggin on us.

indifferent.gif

alright that's cool thought people on NT would be more receptive and happy for me as I would be if one of you guys made this post.

Mehh, I gotta show some humility, Congratulation on your huge endeavor, may you continue on and land a job/career.
grin.gif
happy.gif

lemme tell right now man, beginning my senior year, i really didnt know if i was going to graduate.
when times got tough, my grades were slipping and i was getting pretty scared i was going to let my family and friends down...

but i kept praying and praying and i made it, and man ill tell you right now for some people, it's whatever to graduate, but for me...

pimp.gif

music to my ears a week before graduation.

Originally Posted by kirbaby

lemme tell right now man, beginning my senior year, i really didnt know if i was going to graduate.
when times got tough, my grades were slipping and i was getting pretty scared i was going to let my family and friends down...

but i kept praying and praying and i made it, and man ill tell you right now for some people, it's whatever to graduate, but for me...

pimp.gif

music to my ears a week before graduation.
Congrats thats some real words of encouragement!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Like I've been on the deans list ever since I've been in college, but tosee my name on my list it's just crazy! Couldn't thank my Mom any more!

i would be graduating in '13 with my bachelors in kinesiology but i $%%*## around and now im at a CC trying to get my stuff together so i can get back onit.

my homegirl graduated magna cum laude last may from uc santa cruz
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Originally Posted by the north west

save the celebrating til you land a decent job

oh and get a blog

alright appreciate it. and you're right don't have a blog and was excited just to make it from where I've been to where I am now. Don't plan on working a 9-5, but God bless.
curious but what is your degree and what do you plan on doing instead of the normal 9-5 type job

I'm in the same boat as you OP, but its 4 in the morning where I am, I don't think NT's gonna be so supportive right now

Good job. I know I wont do what you did, with the whole 'not enough money so I had to take 2 terms off' thing I went through last year. So congrats.Now do something with your degree.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you can't tell your real friends in the real world? instead of amessageboard full of people who don't know you personally or even care

Back
Top Bottom