I'm in College and Im not smashing

OP post your pic please.

Also, it seems like you're putting the vagina on a pedestal.

OP post your pic please.

Also, it seems like you're putting the vagina on a pedestal.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Maybe you're like me and you can't stand the average, worthless, cookie-cutter, whorish, stupid, waste of resources that most college chicks are.  They aren't even remotely worthy of my D.
eek.gif
Damn!

Maybe you're like me and you can't stand the average, worthless, cookie-cutter, whorish, stupid, waste of resources that most college chicks are.  They aren't even remotely worthy of my D.
eek.gif
Damn!

Originally Posted by LarryEastwood

Well I have a 3.4 and my major is Mechanical Engineering. Even though my major is time and effort consuming, I stil find time to go out part etc. I dress nicely as well but I go to West Virgnia University. All the girls only go after the basketball and football cats while some of us regular black dudes cant get no play
I wouldn't pass your resume for an interview with that GPA.  FYL

Originally Posted by LarryEastwood

Well I have a 3.4 and my major is Mechanical Engineering. Even though my major is time and effort consuming, I stil find time to go out part etc. I dress nicely as well but I go to West Virgnia University. All the girls only go after the basketball and football cats while some of us regular black dudes cant get no play
I wouldn't pass your resume for an interview with that GPA.  FYL

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

We could talk about a million different reasons why he's not smashing. We could theorize and offer help all we want. We can question his swag, look, and personality.

But when it's all said and done, dude is just going to start laying down mediocre looking broads. Then he's going to try to parlay the mediocre broads into something halfway decent but nothing near what he orignally envisioned as wifey material. Then after having a so-so girlfriend for a period a time, he will get the opportunity to cheat with something better or stay loyal to the girl who was down. This is the system, you can't beat it, you just have to learn to operate within it. I've seen it, I've lived it, there's really no way out. If you think you're going to come on a college campus as an average dude and slay a whole bunch of 9's and 10's, you're on crack. In reality, you play the odds, eventually bag an 8 and hope she's not a nympho.

I just wished dudes would keep it real with what is actually going on instead of acting like their current situation is really what they were looking for. We're too macho to admit failure, though. There's no 12 year old kids saying "When I grow up I want to smash 5's and 6's", but that's what a lot of dudes end up with.

Props for a real #+* post.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

We could talk about a million different reasons why he's not smashing. We could theorize and offer help all we want. We can question his swag, look, and personality.

But when it's all said and done, dude is just going to start laying down mediocre looking broads. Then he's going to try to parlay the mediocre broads into something halfway decent but nothing near what he orignally envisioned as wifey material. Then after having a so-so girlfriend for a period a time, he will get the opportunity to cheat with something better or stay loyal to the girl who was down. This is the system, you can't beat it, you just have to learn to operate within it. I've seen it, I've lived it, there's really no way out. If you think you're going to come on a college campus as an average dude and slay a whole bunch of 9's and 10's, you're on crack. In reality, you play the odds, eventually bag an 8 and hope she's not a nympho.

I just wished dudes would keep it real with what is actually going on instead of acting like their current situation is really what they were looking for. We're too macho to admit failure, though. There's no 12 year old kids saying "When I grow up I want to smash 5's and 6's", but that's what a lot of dudes end up with.

Props for a real #+* post.

do u even try? and if u do and u get turned down, dont take it to the heart. u can't please anyone you like, you'll pull one eventually.

there's hella ways to smash especially ur in college. chill at ur dorm, tell em u wanna "study", grab some coffe/lunch and have a dope convo. its really not that hard brah, dont over think too much. if u get a chick to chill wit u or go out, dont think of it as a "date", think of it as ur just kickin it. dont pressure urself.

do u even try? and if u do and u get turned down, dont take it to the heart. u can't please anyone you like, you'll pull one eventually.

there's hella ways to smash especially ur in college. chill at ur dorm, tell em u wanna "study", grab some coffe/lunch and have a dope convo. its really not that hard brah, dont over think too much. if u get a chick to chill wit u or go out, dont think of it as a "date", think of it as ur just kickin it. dont pressure urself.

Son you fail at life. If you can't pull anything at WVU then, you probably will not be smashing after you graduate.

Using being a black male as an excuse is pitiful. I've been up WVU plenty of times and its not that hard to pull females.

Heres what you do:

Go to Tabu and buy one of their 4 dollar pitchers of cranberry and vodka, and crush it. Once you finish that just walk around and get at any chick you see. Start with the fat chicks to build your confidence if need be. Tabu is full of black girls and they're not only checking for athletes.

Who knows, if you get good then you can hit bent willys and have a go at the snow bunnies
laugh.gif

Son you fail at life. If you can't pull anything at WVU then, you probably will not be smashing after you graduate.

Using being a black male as an excuse is pitiful. I've been up WVU plenty of times and its not that hard to pull females.

Heres what you do:

Go to Tabu and buy one of their 4 dollar pitchers of cranberry and vodka, and crush it. Once you finish that just walk around and get at any chick you see. Start with the fat chicks to build your confidence if need be. Tabu is full of black girls and they're not only checking for athletes.

Who knows, if you get good then you can hit bent willys and have a go at the snow bunnies
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

eek.gif
Damn!
grin.gif

Damn, I feel the same way, out here in Texas women are what I refer to as "Screwdomes." I swear I get turned off by this numbskull's regardless if they fine or not. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

eek.gif
Damn!
grin.gif

Damn, I feel the same way, out here in Texas women are what I refer to as "Screwdomes." I swear I get turned off by this numbskull's regardless if they fine or not. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Go to some parties and drink a bit. I swear, drinking can raise one's confidence by that much more.

But honestly, just be yourself fam... Everything else will fall into place. Good luck

Go to some parties and drink a bit. I swear, drinking can raise one's confidence by that much more.

But honestly, just be yourself fam... Everything else will fall into place. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom