I'm in College and Im not smashing

Just hit some functions and get faded.
pimp.gif
Also brings people together.

you are black and go to WVU and not smashing? there might be something wrong with u. all my black friends at wvu are having a great time there. ive had my fun there. Im not sure what u are doing wrong. gottabe something to obvious. try wearing a wvu football tee to parties and say ur a player.

you are black and go to WVU and not smashing? there might be something wrong with u. all my black friends at wvu are having a great time there. ive had my fun there. Im not sure what u are doing wrong. gottabe something to obvious. try wearing a wvu football tee to parties and say ur a player.

dude just go out in the weekends, something will happen lol if not still u hanging out with the wrong crowd homie

dude just go out in the weekends, something will happen lol if not still u hanging out with the wrong crowd homie

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Y'all kill me with that I'm to regular for black girls BS. plenty of dudes hittin black girls and they aren't thugs, athletes or part of Greek life.

depends on the black girl you tryna bag though............

Y'all kill me with that I'm to regular for black girls BS. plenty of dudes hittin black girls and they aren't thugs, athletes or part of Greek life.

Originally Posted by blazinRook

Do you work...i swear, on valentines day my co-worker basically offered head in the stock room.

Are you in any clubs @ school?

You might have to talk to actual classmates, co-worker, club mates to get to know a chick, get referred to her snow bunny friends, and then smash away.

PS also joining a gym won't hurt, being frail doesn't work unless u TI or bow wow
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blazinRook

Do you work...i swear, on valentines day my co-worker basically offered head in the stock room.

Are you in any clubs @ school?

You might have to talk to actual classmates, co-worker, club mates to get to know a chick, get referred to her snow bunny friends, and then smash away.

PS also joining a gym won't hurt, being frail doesn't work unless u TI or bow wow
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I went to school in GA. Chicks down here drool over dudes in Ent. groups/greeks/athletes. With that being said, I wasnt in any of the aforementioned, however, I still did aight for myself and my game is weak 
laugh.gif
. I stayed in decent shape and was well dressed/groomed/spoken. Plus I'm funny.

I say tht to say DO YOU and be yourself bruh. They will come. Idk what ur approach or anything is ur time will come. Also, are you a virgin or just in a slump(not tryna be funny just asking)?

Back
Top Bottom