I'm in College and Im not smashing

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Y'all kill me with that I'm to regular for black girls BS. plenty of dudes hittin black girls and they aren't thugs, athletes or part of Greek life.

depends on the black girl you tryna bag though............
I went to school in GA. Chicks down here drool over dudes in Ent. groups/greeks/athletes. With that being said, I wasnt in any of the aforementioned, however, I still did aight for myself and my game is weak 
laugh.gif
. I stayed in decent shape and was well dressed/groomed/spoken. Plus I'm funny.

I say tht to say DO YOU and be yourself bruh. They will come. Idk what ur approach or anything is ur time will come. Also, are you a virgin or just in a slump(not tryna be funny just asking)?

We could talk about a million different reasons why he's not smashing. We could theorize and offer help all we want. We can question his swag, look, and personality.

But when it's all said and done, dude is just going to start laying down mediocre looking broads. Then he's going to try to parlay the mediocre broads into something halfway decent but nothing near what he orignally envisioned as wifey material. Then after having a so-so girlfriend for a period a time, he will get the opportunity to cheat with something better or stay loyal to the girl who was down. This is the system, you can't beat it, you just have to learn to operate within it. I've seen it, I've lived it, there's really no way out. If you think you're going to come on a college campus as an average dude and slay a whole bunch of 9's and 10's, you're on crack. In reality, you play the odds, eventually bag an 8 and hope she's not a nympho.

I just wished dudes would keep it real with what is actually going on instead of acting like their current situation is really what they were looking for. We're too macho to admit failure, though. There's no 12 year old kids saying "When I grow up I want to smash 5's and 6's", but that's what a lot of dudes end up with.

We could talk about a million different reasons why he's not smashing. We could theorize and offer help all we want. We can question his swag, look, and personality.

But when it's all said and done, dude is just going to start laying down mediocre looking broads. Then he's going to try to parlay the mediocre broads into something halfway decent but nothing near what he orignally envisioned as wifey material. Then after having a so-so girlfriend for a period a time, he will get the opportunity to cheat with something better or stay loyal to the girl who was down. This is the system, you can't beat it, you just have to learn to operate within it. I've seen it, I've lived it, there's really no way out. If you think you're going to come on a college campus as an average dude and slay a whole bunch of 9's and 10's, you're on crack. In reality, you play the odds, eventually bag an 8 and hope she's not a nympho.

I just wished dudes would keep it real with what is actually going on instead of acting like their current situation is really what they were looking for. We're too macho to admit failure, though. There's no 12 year old kids saying "When I grow up I want to smash 5's and 6's", but that's what a lot of dudes end up with.

start inviting girls over and SERVING UP DRINKS.

NO NATTY LIGHT!

DRINKS

GOOD MUSIC

AND A SOLID WINGMAN

also cut your hair you filthy beast

start inviting girls over and SERVING UP DRINKS.

NO NATTY LIGHT!

DRINKS

GOOD MUSIC

AND A SOLID WINGMAN

also cut your hair you filthy beast

Originally Posted by HTXMade

im in the same boat as op no ayo
Well, how are you trying to talk to the females? What are the results, aside from the stated?

Originally Posted by HTXMade

im in the same boat as op no ayo
Well, how are you trying to talk to the females? What are the results, aside from the stated?

If you wanted to have sex, you would have had sex already.

You're not smashing because subconsciously you don't want to have sex.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Hmm...he has a point

Hmm...he has a point

Originally Posted by Young Street86

Also, are you a virgin or just in a slump(not tryna be funny just asking)?
Actually that's an important question. If he has his v-card, he's gotta alter his strategy a little. Ideally you'd like to be straight up with an experienced chick so that she can school you.

It usually doesn't happen like that, though.

Originally Posted by Young Street86

Also, are you a virgin or just in a slump(not tryna be funny just asking)?
Actually that's an important question. If he has his v-card, he's gotta alter his strategy a little. Ideally you'd like to be straight up with an experienced chick so that she can school you.

It usually doesn't happen like that, though.

Now that I'm doing some thinking..what North Dade Represent said makes sense because I have had the opportunity to smash 5 ands 6s but back home I wouldn't do that so while up here I don't usually pay those chicks no mind. Maybe I gotta take a few steps back just to move forward??

Now that I'm doing some thinking..what North Dade Represent said makes sense because I have had the opportunity to smash 5 ands 6s but back home I wouldn't do that so while up here I don't usually pay those chicks no mind. Maybe I gotta take a few steps back just to move forward??

interesting.
i smash 8-10s an ill say ever last one of them are nymphos

but bad chicks get hit on so much so they are conditioned to be freaks.

are you tryna say a nympho is a bad thing? i mean were all adults as long as she not runnin a high temp its all good.

interesting.
i smash 8-10s an ill say ever last one of them are nymphos

but bad chicks get hit on so much so they are conditioned to be freaks.

are you tryna say a nympho is a bad thing? i mean were all adults as long as she not runnin a high temp its all good.

Never had this problem but this is what I did and it got my #s higher than projected.

I lived in co-ed dorms but obviously if you don't or if there aren't any go to the girl dorms for this upcoming semester. Knock on every door and introduce yourself to ever female and their roommates whether they're ugly or not cuz they have friends.

My ppl called it roaming/hunting/going on a stroll. You can do this whether you have friends or not. If you're funny it helps. Repeat this on every female floor and ever female dorm.

If you still aint smashing prey on the freshman. No matter the level freshman girls are easy.

Never had this problem but this is what I did and it got my #s higher than projected.

I lived in co-ed dorms but obviously if you don't or if there aren't any go to the girl dorms for this upcoming semester. Knock on every door and introduce yourself to ever female and their roommates whether they're ugly or not cuz they have friends.

My ppl called it roaming/hunting/going on a stroll. You can do this whether you have friends or not. If you're funny it helps. Repeat this on every female floor and ever female dorm.

If you still aint smashing prey on the freshman. No matter the level freshman girls are easy.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

There it is.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

There it is.

Back
Top Bottom