I'm in College and Im not smashing

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Y'all kill me with that I'm to regular for black girls BS. plenty of dudes hittin black girls and they aren't thugs, athletes or part of Greek life.
im not one of those dudes

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Y'all kill me with that I'm to regular for black girls BS. plenty of dudes hittin black girls and they aren't thugs, athletes or part of Greek life.
im not one of those dudes

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

If you wanted to have sex, you would have had sex already.

You're not smashing because subconsciously you don't want to have sex.
Bingo. /Thread

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

If you wanted to have sex, you would have had sex already.

You're not smashing because subconsciously you don't want to have sex.
Bingo. /Thread

Originally Posted by HTXMade

im in the same boat as op no ayo

Well if worse comes to worst

Aaliyah_rocktheboat.jpg

Originally Posted by LarryEastwood

Now that I'm doing some thinking..what North Dade Represent said makes sense because I have had the opportunity to smash 5 ands 6s but back home I wouldn't do that so while up here I don't usually pay those chicks no mind. Maybe I gotta take a few steps back just to move forward??

I can't tell you what type of chicks you should get at, that's on you. But I will say that smashing anything will boost your confidence and your rep. It gives you "options", making you more appealing to females. Also, one of those 5's and 6's might appear to be an 8-9 to a lot of females (knock down an India.Irie looking chick and you'll get more props from the ladies than if you smashed Beyonce, lol).

But anyway, what I was addressing is the fact that every guy I knew in college that "struggled" ended up succumbing to the lesser females. Some of them worked their way back up to girls close to the level of what they originally wanted, and some didn't. But either way, it's nice to take the high road and hold out for that thorougbred you rightfully deserve, but eventually most dudes just bite the bullet and get in where they fit in. These subpar chicks know what's going on too, why you think they be throwing the P so hard at dudes?

How you not smashing in college.. either you're not trying or you're really ugly kid

Originally Posted by LarryEastwood

Now that I'm doing some thinking..what North Dade Represent said makes sense because I have had the opportunity to smash 5 ands 6s but back home I wouldn't do that so while up here I don't usually pay those chicks no mind. Maybe I gotta take a few steps back just to move forward??

I can't tell you what type of chicks you should get at, that's on you. But I will say that smashing anything will boost your confidence and your rep. It gives you "options", making you more appealing to females. Also, one of those 5's and 6's might appear to be an 8-9 to a lot of females (knock down an India.Irie looking chick and you'll get more props from the ladies than if you smashed Beyonce, lol).

But anyway, what I was addressing is the fact that every guy I knew in college that "struggled" ended up succumbing to the lesser females. Some of them worked their way back up to girls close to the level of what they originally wanted, and some didn't. But either way, it's nice to take the high road and hold out for that thorougbred you rightfully deserve, but eventually most dudes just bite the bullet and get in where they fit in. These subpar chicks know what's going on too, why you think they be throwing the P so hard at dudes?

How you not smashing in college.. either you're not trying or you're really ugly kid

Originally Posted by Chadleroy

what school you go to? you better not say U of H

Naw I go to blinn

sick.gif
...aint nothing to to do there but mess with females...

smh at above response

I'm so used to girls coming to me, I dnt have a thing to say we basically just be staring at each other

what school you go to? you better not say U of H

Naw I go to blinn

sick.gif
...aint nothing to to do there but mess with females...

smh at above response

I'm so used to girls coming to me, I dnt have a thing to say we basically just be staring at each other

Easy fix. Just say whatever. Tell her what it is and what it's gonna be. At the end of the day you can't tell these girls from a can of paint

Back
Top Bottom