im just wondering how you guys feel about......

i was just wondering how you guys feel about the cops (feds,boys,etc.) do you like them or respect them? or do you hate them and/or dislike them? why or whynot? me personally i dont like them because of numerous bad encounters with them, and seeing them take my pops away at a young age. i know they are just doingtheir job but at the same time i cant stand them and feel like they od sometimes.

No problems, I just got a ticket today for carpool violation(
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
71b352b8eb0a68dc6a5fa5ca2b1a301c490b84c.gif
71b352b8eb0a68dc6a5fa5ca2b1a301c490b84c.gif
) and tinted windows
6972565e296f66a9ae62e5c80856e5b0ce037a2.gif
. I don't have reason to hate the cops since I have no one toblame but myself. Never had a bad encounter though.

i hate traffic cops-- other than that it is all good--the others are actually doing real jobs like solving murders and arresting drug traffickers-- this bumssit there all day in there car with there little speed radar while eating there glazed donuts... bunch of rejects lol. i have been pulled over 9 times in 2years SMH!!

I don't have a problem with them. Unless it's a crooked cop (word to Menace II Society).

i have mixed feelings about the cops. ive also had mixed interaction with them whether it was being pressed out for no reason or a store person accusing me ofstealing and the cops not believing it and actually kinda being on my side. overall i dislike them, but i try to judge each one on a cop by cop basis.

They cool with me as long as they stay away from me...
laugh.gif

But people need to keep in mind they are people tryin to make a living. Cops come in my store from time to time and they answer any questions I have. Talkabout sports, etc.. But with any job, I know there are some bad ones out there.

Me and my friend talked about this not too long ago. I have no problem with cops. I understand that cops do go over the top sometimes....but overall, I got noproblem and sometimes I'm at ease when they are around.

I hate Amherst cops anybody that lives in Buffalo understands they harass everybody that comes on niagara falls blvd just to fund their town

I like to think that with cops around areas will be safer. I have nothing against making places safer for people.

I do have a problem with cops going overboard - but I'd have that problem with anybody. When I was younger I had a bigger gripe against them becauseI'd have bad encounters with them. These days I'm living a more legitimate lifestyle and don't mind them.

I've had bad experiences with the cops. I hate generalizing but for the most part most of my encounters with the feds haven't been great. I mean Irespect the fact that there are here to make this a safer place. But I can't say the same for all police.

Originally Posted by Twig1026

...biggest gang in the world...
In a loose definition of the word "gang", yes, they are a gang; but most police officers promote peace as opposed to violence.

what kinda question is this? the only people that tends to hate cops are the ones who should fear and dislike them.
if you or a person you know does nothing stupid, no point in hating cops...of course i thank cops...whos gonna stop crime? YOU? **** here with this nonsense ofa question. respect the law.

I don't have a problem with them and for the most part I don't cause trouble because they are only supposed to be helping. But in my experience I dofeel like cops abuse their power often. I mean why the hell can the beat the crap out of you but if you attack them you can get in trouble for assaulting apolice officer. I mean they are enforcers of the law but who says they are above it.

Most importantly I appreciate them in my area most of all because I was watching the news and they were talking about how police officers in Washington D.C.aren't correctly dispersed because more often then not the poor homicide areas don't have anyone patrolling their streets, which can cause police tocome hours later or not at all. But in Montgomery County where I live police have never come more then 10 minutes after the call.

Back
Top Bottom