I'm sorry, but this is HUGE! Dre/Snoop/THE GAME in the studio...

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

lol @ yall...

snoop been wack for years... game has always been wack... and dre been makin the same beat over and over for the past 3 years...
you forgot to mention that you are broke and will never ever break into the industry, i wish i could personally see to that but you gonna do it toyourself....

Thank you, Thank you, You're far too kind!

roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
No %*#**@@ way. This is so amazing.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Game > your favorite mainstream rapper with a debut album this decade. Honestly the only people in his league are Lupe, Kanye, and Jeezy. Some one try and tell me other wise.

This.

Originally Posted by MoneyMakinMatt

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

lol @ yall...

snoop been wack for years... game has always been wack... and dre been makin the same beat over and over for the past 3 years...
you forgot to mention that you are broke and will never ever break into the industry, i wish i could personally see to that but you gonna do it to yourself....

Thank you, Thank you, You're far too kind!

roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Qualmes

Couldnt have been said better

game can't make good music? game has the best first 3 albums than any other rapper since 2000 besides maybe jeezy. the documentary, doc's advocate and lax are way better than grodt, the massacre and curtis. game proved he can do it with and without dre, while 50 is struggling to find another dre-produced hit like in da club

Wrong,Wrong,Wrong The Doc's Advocate sold off the strength of The Doc...Peep how sales continue to decline...Game is not an artist,dude couldnt write a hook/concept song to save his life...every hit he has is with someone else on the hook...50 made him...if he never got those first singles for The Doc dude would be a mixtape rapper at best

You upset because you didn't get signed to Black Wall Street, I bet when dude had your demo He was the west coast's savior

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
No %*#**@@ way. This is so amazing.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Game > your favorite mainstream rapper with a debut album this decade. Honestly the only people in his league are Lupe, Kanye, and Jeezy. Some one try and tell me other wise.
This.
Not only is this a contradiction it's a joke to put Game in the same breath as Kanye or Lupe.

Zik you generally know your ***! so Ima give you a pass but just admit that you feel personal animosity towards Game, thus rendering your ability to analyzehis music without personal bias impossible.
laugh.gif

And I'm dead serious putting him in the same breath as those two. Obviously he's not half the rapper Lupe is but as a mainstreamartist, he's definitely in the same echelon.

And
laugh.gif
at Kanye being some vastly superior rapper in comparison to Game, if that's indeed what you were implying.

kanye makes better overall music but he could NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER outrap game. and i mean EVER.

ok some people in this thread must be going mad...

The Game hasnt had a great album since his debut "The Documentary".

The Game is mainstream BECAUSE of 50 and he isstill riding that coattail, and yall know he bring 50 Cent name up every now & then so his name can be onblog and media.

I like The Game and check for his music for whatever is new but his three albums do not top Offier Ricky three albums. i refuse to co-side with any otheropinion
tired.gif

If it was the Doctor & The Game, then i would be chicking for whatever track their cooking. But Snoop is done, he doesnt have anything to talk aboutanymore it seems like...

Zik you generally know your ***! so Ima give you a pass but just admit that you feel personal animosity towards Game, thus rendering your ability to analyze his music without personal bias impossible.
laugh.gif

And I'm dead serious putting him in the same breath as those two. Obviously he's not half the rapper Lupe is but as a mainstream artist, he's definitely in the same echelon.

And
laugh.gif
at Kanye being some vastly superior rapper in comparison to Game, if that's indeed what you were implying.
laugh.gif
It's not personal dude is just so whack to me. I knewabout dude before he blew when he was on Aftermath with Dre being shelved. I heard some of his early work and I found myself asking why he was even signed.

Kanye is superior to him musically as far as the whole package of lyrics + beats, song making. Game will never make anything on the level of CD or LR. The Lupecomparison is outrageous from a music standpoint. Yall can say he sells more but Lupe got more talent in his pink than Game.

But c'mon what do yall like about his music? I hear this dude rap and he's just oozing whackness. None of his albums do it for me. I wish he'dstick to diss records that's the only time he'll have me like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

kanye makes better overall music but he could NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER outrap game. and i mean EVER.
You crazy. I'd take Freshmen Adjustment Ye over Game any day. Ye's ghost writers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

laugh.gif

the game haters are out in full effect right now.

the documentary is a classic. lax was the best album of 2008.

game's success post-2005 has nothing to do with 50. 50 helped out on the documentary just about as much em and dre helped him out on GRODT but nobody'screditing his success to them, now are they?

the documentary, doctor's advocate and lax > any first 3 albums from any post-200 rapper besides ye. period.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Kanye is superior to him musically as far as the whole package of lyrics + beats, song making. Game will never make anything on the level of CD or LR. The Lupe comparison is outrageous from a music standpoint. Yall can say he sells more but Lupe got more talent in his pink than Game.

But c'mon what do yall like about his music? I hear this dude rap and he's just oozing whackness. None of his albums do it for
For the most apart I agree with the bolded section. But to answer your question, my n_ spits some real +**$. His subject matter is almost alwayson point and relatable, he can flow, lyrics are nothing exceptional but they're more than appropriate given said subject matter, phenomenal ear for beats,and at the end of the day he just makes quality, entertaining, complete albums.

That's my opinion, others share it, as they do yours too. It is what it is.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I like The Game and check for his music for whatever is new but his three albums do not top Offier Ricky three albums. i refuse to co-side with any other opinion
tired.gif

Documentary > POM
Doctor's Advocate > Trilla (both are my least favorite of their respective efforts)
Deeper Than Rap > LAX (and I loved LAX)

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Kanye is superior to him musically as far as the whole package of lyrics + beats, song making. Game will never make anything on the level of CD or LR. The Lupe comparison is outrageous from a music standpoint. Yall can say he sells more but Lupe got more talent in his pink than Game.

But c'mon what do yall like about his music? I hear this dude rap and he's just oozing whackness. None of his albums do it for
For the most apart I agree with the bolded section. But to answer your question, my n_ spits some real +**$. His subject matter is almost always on point and relatable, he can flow, lyrics are nothing exceptional but they're more than appropriate given said subject matter, phenomenal ear for beats, and at the end of the day he just makes quality, entertaining, complete albums.

That's my opinion, others share it, as they do yours too. It is what it is.
I just don't see it. We already knew we were gonna agree to disagree tho
laugh.gif

the documentary is a classic. lax was the best album of 2008.
This is what I'm talking about tho. Just outrageous nonsensical !%@#. Talkin bout Game haters are in full effect. Game stans going extra hard.

The Preface>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LAX xInfinity

the preface? you mean the mediocre elzhi album with monotonous black milk beats? yeah, go THATAWAY.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

the preface? you mean the mediocre elzhi album with monotonous black milk beats? yeah, go THATAWAY.
laugh.gif
I made a mistake

Brag Swag or Fire (remix) >>>>> LAX xInfiniity

Mediocre Elzhi album?
laugh.gif

I probably could name 50 other albums/mixtapes better than LAX that year if you wanted to take it there.

elzhi has 0 charisma and personality, rapping like c3po after being fed OHHLA sheets of lyrics. get real, bruh.

elzhi has 0 charisma and personality, rapping like c3po after being fed OHHLA sheets of lyrics. get real, bruh.
Yea son go fix your ears. These shots you taking are quite lame as well.

Boomerang Slang > Game's career

You upset because you didn't get signed to Black Wall Street, I bet when dude had your demo He was the west coast's savior

roll.gif
This hasnothing to do with that son...your just upset all my points are valid...name a top 10 song Game wrote...Game is not an artist hes just a rapper who gets songssent to him with pre written hooks in um..all your favorite Game songs I guarantee hes not on the hook

lol.. if you only knew. i've been messing with elzhi since like 2000. out of focus ep is incredible and one of my favorite "albums" of the late90s but the black milk joint was trash. period. i don't wanna hear it. don't come at me like you're so knowledgeable of this culture and i'mnot. GAME RAPS BETTER THAN ELZHI IN 2009.

Originally Posted by Qualmes

roll.gif
This has nothing to do with that son...your just upset all my points are valid...name a top 10 song Game wrote...Game is not an artist hes just a rapper who gets songs sent to him with pre written hooks in um..all your favorite Game songs I guarantee hes not on the hook

are we judging his rapping skills or his hook skills? who really cares about how many hooks he writes? 50 is a hook guru and can't churn out agood album to save his life right now, so does that mean he's better?

lol.. if you only knew. i've been messing with elzhi since like 2000. out of focus ep is incredible and one of my favorite "albums" of the late 90s but the black milk joint was trash. period. i don't wanna hear it. don't come at me like you're so knowledgeable of this culture and i'm not. GAME RAPS BETTER THAN ELZHI IN 2009.
Where did I come at you like I'm so knowledgeable and you're not? Just cuz you like the Out Of focus EP doesn't mean you stillcan't sound stupid when talking about rappers and their music. If you don't wanna hear the truth fine.

"GAME RAPS BETTER" is an oxymoron

Back
Top Bottom