In a good mood.... who wants free paypal money?

This guys still doing this?
eek.gif

You donated my $5 to charity, right?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Well NT, I'm off to a Christmas dinner.
Until tomorrow, be safe, enjoy your loved ones and Merry Christmas.
smile.gif

Well NT, I'm off to a Christmas dinner.
Until tomorrow, be safe, enjoy your loved ones and Merry Christmas.
smile.gif

Right on Memphis!! Have a good one...this randomn act of kindness makes me wanna buy my cousin something...she was at her "supposed" friends/co-workers Christmas party n got her iPhone4 jacked...I've never seen her so sad during Christmas..shes usually always cheerful

Bout to put together some money ...once agIn Merry Christmas NT!!!

Right on Memphis!! Have a good one...this randomn act of kindness makes me wanna buy my cousin something...she was at her "supposed" friends/co-workers Christmas party n got her iPhone4 jacked...I've never seen her so sad during Christmas..shes usually always cheerful

Bout to put together some money ...once agIn Merry Christmas NT!!!

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by useref15

You guys are seriously beasting over $5....get a job. This is pathetic already.

You do realize that it took the same effort for you to type this as it took for them to post their email? Get over yourself.
Yeah, except I'm not asking a random guy I never met, stationed away in the military( I think), for a measly $5. You get over yourself, bud.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by useref15

You guys are seriously beasting over $5....get a job. This is pathetic already.

You do realize that it took the same effort for you to type this as it took for them to post their email? Get over yourself.
Yeah, except I'm not asking a random guy I never met, stationed away in the military( I think), for a measly $5. You get over yourself, bud.

Back
Top Bottom