In Plane Site 9/11 Wow...just Wow.

That documentary is so misleading & ill-informed, it's actually quite insulting to watch.
-Pure sensationalism.

That documentary is so misleading & ill-informed, it's actually quite insulting to watch.
-Pure sensationalism.

Originally Posted by Billy BloodBath

While conspiracy theory is cool and all, there are real patriots making moves to protect your liberty and no matter how much you throw us under the bus we will always protect you. Kind of a raw deal but that's what we do.

Speculate away, kiddos.

so because you "protect us" (which is $#%@*%$!) THAT'S why yall take such "honor" in joinin the military... last i checked all yall do is the govts bidding which doesn't always "protect us (americans)". the military is just full of contract killers that try to uphold "democracy" across the world for whatever motives. protect our liberty??? really, when has that been in jeopardy? *ahem* patriot act *ahem* so do you REALLY protect OUR liberty?

say it comes out that all this stuff is true, do you hold the same stance?

While conspiracy theory is cool and all, there are real patriots making moves to protect your liberty and no matter how much you throw us under the bus we will always protect you. Kind of a raw deal but that's what we do.

Speculate away, kiddos.

so because you "protect us" (which is $#%@*%$!) THAT'S why yall take such "honor" in joinin the military... last i checked all yall do is the govts bidding which doesn't always "protect us (americans)". the military is just full of contract killers that try to uphold "democracy" across the world for whatever motives. protect our liberty??? really, when has that been in jeopardy? *ahem* patriot act *ahem* so do you REALLY protect OUR liberty?

The whole Pentagon thing is ridiculous, considering how many security camera that location has along with videos being confiscated from around the area, it's such a joke how we only get that single 3-4 frame shot of the explosion.

I've always felt a 757 did not hit the Pentagon since the day it occurred. To many bogus things happened on that day and we started a "war" against nobody.

Wasn't there a video several years ago where Osama stated he had no involvement in 9/11?

The whole Pentagon thing is ridiculous, considering how many security camera that location has along with videos being confiscated from around the area, it's such a joke how we only get that single 3-4 frame shot of the explosion.

I've always felt a 757 did not hit the Pentagon since the day it occurred. To many bogus things happened on that day and we started a "war" against nobody.

Wasn't there a video several years ago where Osama stated he had no involvement in 9/11?

Originally Posted by franchise3

So it's one big government cover up.

And Al-Qadea are along for the ride? They said, sure, we'll be a part of your plot, just pin it on us?

As a result of this cover up, the US will eventually engage in two wars, which will result in countless of lives lost, a lot of them US soldiers.

9-11 is one big conspiracy, but what about all of the other terror attacks that have happened since 9-11?

Those other countries are doing their own attacks on their own people, like how the US did on 9-11?

All for what again?

indifferent.gif

Go to Google and type in Cointelpro.  I'm not saying that 9/11 is a massive cover-up but I'm not gullible enough to take everything that's put out at face value.

Originally Posted by franchise3

So it's one big government cover up.

And Al-Qadea are along for the ride? They said, sure, we'll be a part of your plot, just pin it on us?

As a result of this cover up, the US will eventually engage in two wars, which will result in countless of lives lost, a lot of them US soldiers.

9-11 is one big conspiracy, but what about all of the other terror attacks that have happened since 9-11?

Those other countries are doing their own attacks on their own people, like how the US did on 9-11?

All for what again?

indifferent.gif

Go to Google and type in Cointelpro.  I'm not saying that 9/11 is a massive cover-up but I'm not gullible enough to take everything that's put out at face value.

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

Speculate away, kiddos.

indifferent.gif

Speculate away, kiddos.

indifferent.gif

Speculate away, kiddos.

Are you really going to insult and degrade servicemen on an INDIVIDUAL level like that?  You clearly have no idea about anything you just referred to in your post.

Move to canada, clown.

Speculate away, kiddos.

Are you really going to insult and degrade servicemen on an INDIVIDUAL level like that?  You clearly have no idea about anything you just referred to in your post.

Move to canada, clown.

it is what it is... i have close ties to the army and they know how i feel

its my FREEDOM to have an opinion right?

pimp.gif

it is what it is... i have close ties to the army and they know how i feel

its my FREEDOM to have an opinion right?

pimp.gif

We've all been lied to but the truth always surfaces. It will come out on or before 2012. Hell maybe even judgement day.

We've all been lied to but the truth always surfaces. It will come out on or before 2012. Hell maybe even judgement day.

Back
Top Bottom