In Plane Site 9/11 Wow...just Wow.

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

JIZ... I mean JEZ... look at the above post. That's who I am. One SN? I doubt it. As I said, direct traffic to my inbox. Let's not waste bandwidth, son. 

One. My other was banned and I made this one. I see your post and honestly none of that matters, it just shows your apparent bias. I dont care who you are or what you've done and/or fabricated to try to prove a point. Instead of discussing the topic you keep diverting and making ejaculation jokes. Blindly follow if you'd like. I'm gonna stick to the founding father's way of thinking and question this corrupt system I have to live in. Stop wasting bandwidth though.
A charlatan like you wouldn't appreciate a soldier like me. That much is expected. 
Do me a favor though... I see you're team raw? Wrap it up...we don't need any of your filth offpspring polluting my country.
smile.gif

lol my country. Agreed. I appreciate soldiers who act like protectors of our country and rights, not pretentious feeble minded subhuman @##%*+@+* forum trolls. Way to represent freedom and the American populace bro. Good game though.

Just watched the full video. Definitely raises some questions.
30t6p3b.gif

I remember all of the news outlets claiming that a BOMB had gone off at the Pentagon the day of 9/11. I remember. I was 16. I wasn't clueless.

I definitely remember all of the surveillance cameras around the Pentagon getting snatched up. Where are the black boxes from all of this?

Just watched the full video. Definitely raises some questions.
30t6p3b.gif

I remember all of the news outlets claiming that a BOMB had gone off at the Pentagon the day of 9/11. I remember. I was 16. I wasn't clueless.

I definitely remember all of the surveillance cameras around the Pentagon getting snatched up. Where are the black boxes from all of this?

Originally Posted by buggz05

And I'll be quite frank. I owe it to Niketalk. Been here since puberty. Gained many of knowledge from this site. 
YOU need to separate yourself from sheep. Some minds do not have the capacity, such as anti-conspiracy-theorist. Want to survive the New World? Want your children and children's children to survive the New World in it's peak? Open your eyes, and stop wasting your energy on debates with said anti-conspiracy-theorist. If you consider the ones who may be responsible for 9/11 your enemy, then you should think like your enemy. They are Elitist. And they are separating themselves from the sheep more-so than ever. You can begin by focusing your discussions on the task at hand, and not the energy that brushes your thoughts aside. Because clouding your thoughts, is a well known tactic.

QFT Well put my NT Brother
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by buggz05

And I'll be quite frank. I owe it to Niketalk. Been here since puberty. Gained many of knowledge from this site. 
YOU need to separate yourself from sheep. Some minds do not have the capacity, such as anti-conspiracy-theorist. Want to survive the New World? Want your children and children's children to survive the New World in it's peak? Open your eyes, and stop wasting your energy on debates with said anti-conspiracy-theorist. If you consider the ones who may be responsible for 9/11 your enemy, then you should think like your enemy. They are Elitist. And they are separating themselves from the sheep more-so than ever. You can begin by focusing your discussions on the task at hand, and not the energy that brushes your thoughts aside. Because clouding your thoughts, is a well known tactic.

QFT Well put my NT Brother
pimp.gif

Also I remember this Army guy telling me that there was Gold and Silver stored below the world trade center.This was in 2001 right after the towers dropped this guy had a toshiba fingerprint laptop wireless router firewall to block his IP address .I was 14 and thought he was bugging but now everything he said is coming to light .

Also I remember this Army guy telling me that there was Gold and Silver stored below the world trade center.This was in 2001 right after the towers dropped this guy had a toshiba fingerprint laptop wireless router firewall to block his IP address .I was 14 and thought he was bugging but now everything he said is coming to light .

dope video i think this is the 2nd time i watched this documentary. Ive always tbeen one of those people who tend to believe conspiracy theories because there have been so many of them through out history and some our very believable. The truth is though when your going up against the government it will always just be a theory and there will be people who side with the government and believe evrything they tell them. One of the things that i found intersting was that nbc was owned by general electric. Ive also always heard so much about bushes father doing corrupt stuff when he was in office like the stuff he did in south america that it only makes sense that his son would be following in the same footsteps.

dope video i think this is the 2nd time i watched this documentary. Ive always tbeen one of those people who tend to believe conspiracy theories because there have been so many of them through out history and some our very believable. The truth is though when your going up against the government it will always just be a theory and there will be people who side with the government and believe evrything they tell them. One of the things that i found intersting was that nbc was owned by general electric. Ive also always heard so much about bushes father doing corrupt stuff when he was in office like the stuff he did in south america that it only makes sense that his son would be following in the same footsteps.

Originally Posted by Guskillah

building 7? thats building was home of some FBI files with some Enron evidence. research i did made it seem like some very important people were go down so they just destroy the building with the files inside. the reason to have the towers destroy was to have a valid reason to invaded a country that was rule by someone who's father had "beef" with for many years. I dont think bush did himself his not that smart. **** cheney was running pipe lines to get oil. the company that was hired to rebuild iraq was mostly owned by **** cheney. bush and **** pass a bill so they wouldnt get charge with no war crimes. Gold, Oil, Drugs.... i dont remember much of the companies names but if you doubt my statement i would gladly get em for you i just that its finals and no time to do research right now.

inside job or not RIP to all the ppl we have lost in 9/11 and the war.
I believe you are referring to the Carlye group  if we talking about bush but I know Cheney owned some type of company that built defenses for USA

Originally Posted by Guskillah

building 7? thats building was home of some FBI files with some Enron evidence. research i did made it seem like some very important people were go down so they just destroy the building with the files inside. the reason to have the towers destroy was to have a valid reason to invaded a country that was rule by someone who's father had "beef" with for many years. I dont think bush did himself his not that smart. **** cheney was running pipe lines to get oil. the company that was hired to rebuild iraq was mostly owned by **** cheney. bush and **** pass a bill so they wouldnt get charge with no war crimes. Gold, Oil, Drugs.... i dont remember much of the companies names but if you doubt my statement i would gladly get em for you i just that its finals and no time to do research right now.

inside job or not RIP to all the ppl we have lost in 9/11 and the war.
I believe you are referring to the Carlye group  if we talking about bush but I know Cheney owned some type of company that built defenses for USA

yo theres a thread on misc with like this hr and a half documentary about how its a *++%#% video edit and that the plane was a missile pretty dam convincing..
mind=blown

yo theres a thread on misc with like this hr and a half documentary about how its a *++%#% video edit and that the plane was a missile pretty dam convincing..
mind=blown

So we don't believe the government because they have ulterior motives, but we'll believe anyone else with a camera and a movie, especially a movie that's going to be widely distributed because they can't possibly have any other interests in mind. You know, like profiting from the sales?Ridiculous.

So we don't believe the government because they have ulterior motives, but we'll believe anyone else with a camera and a movie, especially a movie that's going to be widely distributed because they can't possibly have any other interests in mind. You know, like profiting from the sales?Ridiculous.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Only sensible thing I've read in this whole thread.

Originally Posted by sweetz12

I'm confused... So the documentary falsified information so they could profit from sales? 
It's the same information that's online and on websites and information coming from people that have nothing to gain. The documentary shows pictures and videos and asks questions about how things could have possibly happened the way the government said it did. It's not about believing anything. It's looking at things from another perspective.

Originally Posted by sweetz12

I'm confused... So the documentary falsified information so they could profit from sales? 
It's the same information that's online and on websites and information coming from people that have nothing to gain. The documentary shows pictures and videos and asks questions about how things could have possibly happened the way the government said it did. It's not about believing anything. It's looking at things from another perspective.

Back
Top Bottom