In Support of my website "IDidntStutter.com

Good Day Everyone. i am in the process of creating my website "IDidntStutter.com. The website is currently under construction because the web designers are still working on my site. The site will be about World News, Poilitics, Entertainment issues,Sneakers, Sports, Relationship issues, Society and etc.  I will give an update on the site as often as i can,and also post a few screen shots of the site when the web designers send me a few. Can Niketalk please support me. If you  have anything positive or negative to say, Just post it in here. I will build off the positive and negative feedback. THANKS NIKETALK

I will need all of NikeTalk to follow me on twitter @IDidntStutter1, and i will follow back. I am just asking for NikeTalk support.

Aside from how your website may look, will the content be any different than most of the popular trash we see daily? What exactly is going to make your site stand out and warrant visitors? What kind of news (world or political) will be displayed on your site to garner a sizable audience?  I think these are decent questions you should ask yourself.

Anyway, best of luck. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Aside from how your website may look, will the content be any different than most of the popular trash we see daily? What exactly is going to make your site stand out and warrant visitors? What kind of news (world or political) will be displayed on your site to garner a sizable audience?  I think these are decent questions you should ask yourself.

Anyway, best of luck. 
pimp.gif
Thanks for the concern. Greatly Appreciated. People will have to log in and get an ididntstutter account. My Home page will consistent of the positive aspect of Celebs life,World News, Ex: Suicide bomber caught by FBI in DC last friday. Exclusive Interviews with Sneaker Collectors and a few celebs. I will blog post about diffferent topics. Once everything is finish, It will be a very attractive site. Just show your support and follow @ididntstutter1 on twitter. Thanks Bro

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

good luck man.....say, you into sports by any chance?

Yeah, i love sports, i am into football, basketball, and baseball. Why What up?

Not trying to hate, but you have one chance to make a first impression. My first impression is nothing b/c you have shown us nothing. I hate it when people do the "my website will be up in a couple months be sure to check it out" crap. I'm sure you are anxious to make this site a success, but cmon man. Why not make this post when the website is actually up?

Originally Posted by CJ003

Not trying to hate, but you have one chance to make a first impression. My first impression is nothing b/c you have shown us nothing. I hate it when people do the "my website will be up in a couple months be sure to check it out" crap. I'm sure you are anxious to make this site a success, but cmon man. Why not make this post when the website is actually up?

I don't look at your comment as hate,but it's called promotion. The more I keep promoting this site,the more people will anticipate when it up and running. how lil Wayne did with carter 3.Apple doing with iPhone 5,or dr.dre with detox.

Back
Top Bottom