INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS ON THE RISE....WHAT DOES IT REALLY MEAN?

Have you dated interracially?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want to

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
How yall feel bout the common bbw white chick and hood black dude?

Now that **** be killing me. The brotha is desperate for any white girl just to say he got one and the sloppy white girl starts walking around thinking every black dude wants her. Girls be shaped like spongebob thinking they a dime.

Last edited:
Now that **** be killing me. The brotha is desperate for any white girl just to say he got one and the sloppy white girl starts walking around thinking every black dude wants her. Girls be shaped like spongebob thinking they a dime.
Bruh your from the DMV so you have to see it all the time. Its cool imo.

I live in Chicago and have dated white, black, mexican, mixed, filipino, korean...imo it has a lot to do with how you present yourself...you can pull a chick of any race if you have a "mainstream" personality. Of course I grew up in a very mixed family and went to U of I Champaign a very mixed school so I guess I have been shaped to be this way. But in my experience no race likes one type of guy only.

Last edited:
I do.
laugh.gif

Not really in DC or PG county but in Howard county interracial relationships are everywhere.
VA be crazy with it bruh. right cross the WW bridge

mean.gif

I will say whenever i see a white dude with a black chick, a lot of times shes BADDDDD, at the least a generally attractive women

The otha way around tho ish get real funny style. 
mean.gif

:smh:

I will say whenever i see a white dude with a black chick, a lot of times shes BADDDDD, at the least a generally attractive women

The otha way around tho ish get real funny style. :smh:

Lol stop it. Dudes wife up busted chicks of every color. Yall kill me with the generalizations

Lol stop it. Dudes wife up busted chicks of every color. Yall kill me with the generalizations
STAPH 

There is def a certain type of dude that will get any white girl, based purely on the fact that she is white.

Man, I can't even remember the last relationship I had that WASNT interracial.

Spanish girls love me like I'm adventura out here :lol:

For some reason I don't get much play from the black girls. I HATE when black dudes be out here saying they don't like black girls. **** is ******ed. If she fine, I'm in there.

Lately I been feenin for that sweet white nectar though man. And I mean the tan ones that be glistening in that texas sun roaming around UT with that oversised tee, running shorts and Nikes. Only white girls I smashed are the ones that be on that "I only like black guys" stuff. I'm hoping in my upper level accounting classes this semester there will be some ripe nectar lookin to try out that black D :lol:

Honestly though, I would say I'm attracted to a Hispanics girls more. Like if it were to be a black Hispanic and white girl lined up, all 9 outta 10s I would pick the hispanic girl most likely just cuz.

Also I joined the Filipino student association at my school and I been really wanting an Asian too since being around them all the time. Problem is the bad ones don't **** wit dark skin ****** and the few that do are wifed up

Last edited:
When ever I see a white dude with a black chick.... She has a flat butt.

And I don't trust black chicks with flat butts...

But when i see a white dude and his girl got the phatty...

I go "white dude must be up on his ****. He know that thigh to forehead ratio" :pimp: :pimp:

When ever I see a white dude with a black chick.... She has a flat butt.

And I don't trust black chicks with flat butts...

But when i see a white dude and his girl got the phatty...

I go "white dude must be up on his ****. He know that thigh to forehead ratio" :pimp: :pimp:

:lol:

My man Fontaine

Da black men taking all da white women.

Da white men taking all da asian women.

Da asian men taking all da black women.

:nerd:

white and hispanic chicks dig me

black girls show me no love b

im black

no but really my selection of black women is piss poor in CT also

many of them MANY dont like to gym up here either for some reason either......mind boggling......

Last edited:

aint sad. i move on. theyre just overall constantly full of attitude whenever i address them w w.e.White girls are more relaxed and easy going
This i dont get though...

Maybe I just got lucky through my years of interacting w/ black women...

but whenever they get an attitude, i check that **** w/ the quickness... and if it continues, I just move around.

Maybe i'm just choosing the right ones luckily... because I dont come across the amount of combative black chicks that other people do...
lol im sayin

dudes just love soundin stupid, its plenty relaxed and easy going black women around here

That "black women have attitudes" thing has always been overblown. And from what I've experienced and seen black women are definitely the most loyal.

That "black women have attitudes" thing has always been overblown. And from what I've experienced and seen black women are definitely the most loyal.

To a damb fault, famb...

Black chicks will stick by a ***** through thick and thin... Get cheated on, treated bad... And still stick around...

Chicks be hugged up with dudes in jail and ****. Lol.

If you want a down chick on your squad... Get a black girl, finesse them yambs properly, and be a man about yours...

You'll have a black chick that'll stixk harder than glue

Mexican women don't date black dudes though... Mexican women worship the ground Mexican men walk on, unless their white, then she'll risk death and being disowned to be with him.

...Asian women too, pretty much ALL women except white women don't openly date black guys.

I dont know man, out here in cali, i see a bunch of black dudes with latinas. In fact, i see more black dudes dating everything but black chicks out here. It does bother me that white ******* will date pretty much any kind of race but won't mess with non light skinned mexicans or central americans. It's racist and if it's happening out here in LA, i can imagine how bad it is in other parts of the country. Like i say, dark brown Latinos are too dark for mexicans girls and not dark enough for white ********

Back
Top Bottom