INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS ON THE RISE....WHAT DOES IT REALLY MEAN?

Have you dated interracially?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want to

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Background... I'm Black and my two daughters are mixed race (white). Unfortunately, my ex-wife and I are divorced. I'm 33, came from Portland OR and now living in Salt Lake City and am dating a white woman whom I love very much and hope to start a new life w/.

I read the 1st paragraph and I agree some of it has to do w/ where you live. And even the times we live in where race, ethnicity, cultures etc mixing is more accepted. Preference plays a role too. Me personally, I'm an equal opportunity employer and chose my ex wife and current woman based on love. And both are amazing women. So I fully support interracial dating.

Now that **** be killing me. The brotha is desperate for any white girl just to say he got one and the sloppy white girl starts walking around thinking every black dude wants her. Girls be shaped like spongebob thinking they a dime.
:smh:

I will say whenever i see a white dude with a black chick, a lot of times shes BADDDDD, at the least a generally attractive women

The otha way around tho ish get real funny style. :smh:

Cue the Samuel L. Jackson scene from Jungle Fever

People may hate Spike Lee but it's a lot of truth in his films.

:smh: I can't believe the way many black men are so dismissive on dating black women. That **** aint right. Nobody does that except for black folks. Every other race loves their women. As they should. White men love white women, latino men love latino women, Asain Men love Asain women, Arab men love Arab women, the list goes on. I don't get it. I live in a town that's filled with beautiful black women. Atlanta. And they aint just beautiful, they got their stuff together too. Well many of them. ****, thinkin I need to snag me a "black queen." Flame suit on.
Edited for wrong choice of words. Dogged wasn't the appropriate word.
Should have said dismissive.

Last edited:
When ever I see a white dude with a black chick.... She has a flat butt.

And I don't trust black chicks with flat butts...

But when i see a white dude and his girl got the phatty...

I go "white dude must be up on his ****. He know that thigh to forehead ratio" :pimp: :pimp:
:lol: That's pretty damn funny

:smh: I can't believe the way black men dog black women. That **** aint right. Nobody does that except for black folks. Every other race loves their women. As they should. White men love white women, latino men love latino women, Asain Men love Asain women, Arab men love Arab women, the list goes on. I don't get it. I live in a town that's filled with beautiful black women. Atlanta. And they aint just beautiful, they got their stuff together too. Well many of them. ****, thinkin I need to snag me a "black queen." Flame suit on.

Meh. Women are dogged all across the world, again no matter the color. Step up your world history game & stop trying to paint issues as exclusively Black when they absolutely are not.

I will say though that some of the complaints regarding some Black women are warranted. I will never completely trash our women but like us, a lot of them gotta step their game up and do better.

another ethnic thread re-marketed on a lesser tone. on the rise? LoL of course it's on the rise and that's just how it is.

Meh. Women are dogged all across the world, again no matter the color. Step up your world history game & stop trying to paint issues as exclusively Black when they absolutely are not.

I will say though that some of the complaints regarding some Black women are warranted. I will never completely trash our women but like us, a lot of them gotta step their game up and do better.
I see what I see and form an opinion. Nothing more, nothing less. If u disagree so be it. My world history game is just fine by the way.

I see what I see and form an opinion. Nothing more, nothing less. If u disagree so be it. My world history game is just fine by the way.
clearly it aint. You try to paint black dudes as being so bad to black women when you got people of other colors who don't even let women vote or learn. Men of all races can treat women bad, don't sit here and make those kinds of comments.

clearly it aint. You try to paint black dudes as being so bad to black women when you got people of other colors who don't even let women vote or learn. Men of all races can treat women bad, don't sit here and make those kinds of comments.
U see what u see, and I see what I see.

Yeah sounds like the response of a lost soul. God bless you brother
roll.gif

mean.gif
I can't believe the way black men dog black women. That **** aint right. Nobody does that except for black folks. Every other race loves their women. As they should. White men love white women, latino men love latino women, Asain Men love Asain women, Arab men love Arab women, the list goes on. I don't get it. I live in a town that's filled with beautiful black women. Atlanta. And they aint just beautiful, they got their stuff together too. Well many of them. ****, thinkin I need to snag me a "black queen." Flame suit on.
Men dog women, and women dog men and NOT ALL do either ...it isn't race specific, maybe cultural, but not race. The dynamic between black male/ black female is complex and isn't as fluid as society would like to paint it. You're talking about a minority group with lack of resources, and opportunity, therefore sometimes unrealistic expectations are placed on black men as MEN that they cannot oblige legally and most the time without incrimination. Believe it or not, as irrational as it is, society frets black men in positions of power out of fear of retaliation. Whether education, work, or social the black man effortlessly knocks down social barriers NO OTHER RACE in America has to for mundane activities just to BELONG. Because of this society views interracial dating between black men and women of another race as a superfluous conquest, when in reality it's his natural right if he chooses. Same with the black woman.

...we don't live in an era where slavery or segregation dictates our social decisions, both black and non-black people need to stop putting us in a box as if we do.

Last edited:
my wife is white.

my sons mother is portuguese/brasilian.

never get any cross sided looks or comments.

maybe because i'm lightskinned and live in the DMV (interacial couples are very prevalent)

if anything i get more flack from my moms side of the family than i ever have from anyone else. 
laugh.gif

I'm white. My daughter is mixed. I've been with a lot of different ethnicities. If I'm single and they're decent I really don't care. I'm always up for something new.

Never heard anyone around here talk down on mixed coupled. If they do they keep it to themselves because it is very common.

Men dog women, and women dog men and NOT ALL do either ...it isn't race specific, maybe cultural, but not race. The dynamic between black male/ black female is complex and isn't as fluid as society would like to paint it. You're talking about a minority group with lack of resources, and opportunity, therefore sometimes unrealistic expectations are placed on black men as MEN that they cannot oblige legally and most the time without incrimination. Believe it or not, as irrational as it is, society frets black men in positions of power out of fear of retaliation. Whether education, work, or social the black man effortlessly knocks down social barriers NO OTHER RACE in America has to for mundane activities just to BELONG. Because of this society views interracial dating between black men and women of another race as a superfluous conquest, when in reality it's his natural right if he chooses. Same with the black woman.

...we don't live in an era where slavery or segregation dictates our social decisions, both black and non-black people need to stop putting us in a box as if we do.
Repped. I appreciate that well thought out fair response by the way. I believe the American media plays a big part in it as well.

Maybe it's just because I live in, grew up, and reside in one of the few cities where whites are the minority. And where blacks do pretty much run the city. I'm the white guy who gets told by other black folks that he's black. Honest to God been having black guys tell me that since I can remember. And that doesn't have anything to do with the way i try to dress or speak by the way. But because of what I've been through and who I am. Even tho i can never really experience the struggle a black man goes through daily, because I'm white, I still believe I have the right to an opinion on the matter of interracial dating. Where as I wouldn't wanna hear anything from a white guy from privlage who can't relate, and the only black people he sees and knows is on tv.

Last edited:
I'm a black male and I can honestly say I've never dated within my own race. I have nothing against black women, but it just never happened. I happen to be talking to a white chick now and I'm meeting her parents in 3 months ....this should be interesting. Especially since they are coming to my city that's full of black people which they aren't used to being around.

I edited my post by the way."Dogged" wasn't appropriate and was a poor choice of words. Dismissive is more accurate.

Last edited:
I didn't feel like getting too deep today but F it

The relationship between black men and women have been a tumultuous of rip. Straight off da ships black men were demeaned and made to look less the human, even less than they were already being perceived as. This was done intentionally in front of women as to assert dominance. For this reason and others a lot of times black people operated under a matriarchal construct, much like we see today. Added to the fact that they were being forced to mate and women especially were being bedded on a regular basis by there owners, ish was not good.  Later on the implementation of the welfare system where a male couldn't be present  in household didn't help either. So @ryanjumpman420  i think what you are saying has truth but there are a lot of factors that can be attributed to the dysfunction that may happen sometimes.

Can't take anybody serious that never dated within their race....I don't care what race you are

Back
Top Bottom